over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sermorelin for Fat Loss

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I read an article on a TRT website, and there was a paragraph in there talking about Sermorelin. It mentioned that if your body had some visceral fat, that you might look into Sermorelin. The way they described visceral fat was that you were fat, but could not really pinch anything.

I was just wondering if anyone had any luck with Sermorelin.

I read an article on a TRT website, and there was a paragraph in there talking about Sermorelin. It mentioned that if your body had some visceral fat, that you might look into Sermorelin. The way they described visceral fat was that you were fat, but could not really pinch anything.

I was just wondering if anyone had any luck with Sermorelin.

Matey you just need to diet more. If you want to use a GHRH then I would recommend tesamorelin if visceral fat is a concern.

Yes I know the diet is getting in check. But I have always had what you would call "hard" fat. I have never had the fight like you see on contestants on Biggest Loser or any of those other weight loss shows. I have just always been a big guy. I cannot pinch rolls of fat on me....never have been able to. So this article just kind of hit home with me.

Matey you just need to diet more. If you want to use a GHRH then I would recommend tesamorelin if visceral fat is a concern.

Tesamorelin is perfect for this.
I think cjc-1295DAC would work real well and be more affordable.

Whats the difference between the 2 peptides besides its price? I want to add a peptide to my HGH cycle to have more of an effect on bf...

Whats the difference between the 2 peptides besides its price? I want to add a peptide to my HGH cycle to have more of an effect on bf...

-Sermorelin has a short half life of about 10mins. Would need to be dosed multiple times a day.
-Tesamorelin is active for hours. One dose (1mg) prebed should work well.
-CJC DAC is active for days. 5mg a week split over 2 or 3 doses throughout the week.

Yes any long acting GHRH would be good. CJC-DAC would probably be the best as it's much more cost effective as you stated.

Yes I know the diet is getting in check. But I have always had what you would call "hard" fat. I have never had the fight like you see on contestants on Biggest Loser or any of those other weight loss shows. I have just always been a big guy. I cannot pinch rolls of fat on me....never have been able to. So this article just kind of hit home with me.

As you are probably aware visceral fat, (fat deposited under your abs and around your organs) is associated with heart disease and type 2 diabetes.

Not sure there is a specific diet/peptide to help to lose it, but you should definitely try.

As you are probably aware visceral fat, (fat deposited under your abs and around your organs) is associated with heart disease and type 2 diabetes.

Not sure there is a specific diet/peptide to help to lose it, but you should definitely try.

I just recently found this out. That is what is scaring the hell out of me. I also heard it is hard to lose.

I just recently found this out. That is what is scaring the hell out of me. I also heard it is hard to lose.

Keep in mind it is only one of the many risk factors for those diseases. Good luck. It is tough cause people with visceral fat don't feel or look fat. They just look and feel 'thick'.

Keep in mind it is only one of the many risk factors for those diseases. Good luck. It is tough cause people with visceral fat don't feel or look fat. They just look and feel 'thick'.

That is exactly me. Always been a "thick" kid/guy. Never had that "sloppy" fat look to me.

Kinda humbling to think the sloppy look where all the fat us under the skin is actually healthier. 😒

What makes you think that? Fat is fat.

I thought same thing. Turns out we are wrong.

Curr Diabetes Rev. 2006 Nov;2(4):367-73.
Metabolic obesity: the paradox between visceral and subcutaneous fat.
Hamdy O1, Porramatikul S, Al-Ozairi E.
Author information
Abstract
In contrast to the accumulation of fat in the gluteo-femoral region, the accumulation of fat around abdominal viscera and inside intraabdominal solid organs is strongly associated with obesity-related complications like Type 2 diabetes and coronary artery disease. The association between visceral adiposity and accelerated atherosclerosis was shown to be independent of age, overall obesity or the amount of subcutaneous fat. Recent evidence revealed several biological and genetic differences between intraabdominal visceral-fat and peripheral subcutaneous-fat. Such differences are also reflected in their contrasting roles in the pathogenesis of obesity-related cardiometabolic problems, in either lean or obese individuals. The functional differences between visceral and the subcutaneous adipocytes may be related to their anatomical location. Visceral adipose tissue and its adipose-tissue resident macrophages produce more proinflamatory cytokines like tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) and interleukin-6 (IL-6) and less adiponectin. These cytokines changes induce insulin resistance and play a major role in the pathogenesis of endothelial dysfunction and subsequent atherosclerosis. The rate of visceral fat accumulation is also different according to the individual's gender and ethnic background; being more prominent in white men, African American women and Asian Indian and Japanese men and women. Such differences may explain the variation in the cardiometabolic risk at different waist measurements between different populations. However, it is unclear how much visceral fat reduction is needed to induce favorable metabolic changes. On the other hand, peripheral fat mass is negatively correlated with atherogenic metabolic risk factors and its selective reduction by liposuction does improve cardiovascular risk profile. The increasing knowledge about body fat distribution and its modifiers may lead to the development of more effective treatment strategies for people with/or at high risk for Type 2 diabetes and coronary artery disease. These accumulating observations also urge our need for a new definition of obesity based on the anatomical location of fat rather than on its volume, especially when cardiometabolic risk is considered. The term "Metabolic Obesity", in reference to visceral fat accumulation in either lean or obese individuals may identify those at risk for cardiovascular disease better than the currently used definitions of obesity.
PMID: 18220642 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+

Metabolic obesity: the paradox between visceral and subcutaneous fat. - PubMed - NCBI

how would Sermorelin work in conjunction with IGF LR3, GHRP 2 and Ipam?

Like what would be a good protocol to use to maximize fat loss and GH.

How long can you run Sermorelin for?

Sorry if you guys realize Im asking so many questions but Im new to peptides and Im trying to learn :)

DNP/thread. Nothing burns fat like it, cost effective, and easy as fuck to use.

DNP/thread. Nothing burns fat like it, cost effective, and easy as fuck to use.

True...but...you feel like shit and can't put size on. I've used it a few times and my conclusion is to use it to lose the last bit of fat. I like peps because I can train, work, add muscle and lose body fat all at the same time.

What would happen if you used sermorelin at 100mcg and mod at 100mcg with your ghrp? Or dac 2x a week and sermorelin 100mcg with your ghrp 4-5x a day?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member