over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BOOM Dosing Peptides

Marky Boy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does anyone or has anyone done boom dosages?

For example 2mg CJC1295 DAC & 2mg IPAM every 3rd day.

I have been researching doing a method along these lines.

GH would also be ran at 10iu every other day

I love boom dosing with Ipam at night. I usually do mod/ipam at 250/500-1000. For me, I seem to desensitize fairly quickly if I do 750-1000 every night, and my sleep kinda hoes south. That's just my experience though

I like the idea of 10ius HGH EOD and boom dosing ipamorelin at 1mg with 100mcg mod grf/cjc no dac, on the days with no HGH. Using cjc no dac will give the pituitary gland a break. Upon waking fasted, and before bed on an empty stomach is the way I would run the ipamorelin and mod grf/cjc no dac.
The HGH I'd probably break up in 3.33ius IM upon waking, 3.33ius IV post workout, and 3.33ius subQ before bed. Keep the body guessing by using various means of administration.

I like the idea of 10ius HGH EOD and boom dosing ipamorelin at 1mg with 100mcg mod grf/cjc no dac, on the days with no HGH. Using cjc no dac will give the pituitary gland a break. Upon waking fasted, and before bed on an empty stomach is the way I would run the ipamorelin and mod grf/cjc no dac.
The HGH I'd probably break up in 3.33ius IM upon waking, 3.33ius IV post workout, and 3.33ius subQ before bed. Keep the body guessing by using various means of administration.
Even if it's Seros?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just remember that peptides only trigger the pituitary to produce GH. There is a limit to how much it can generate regardless of external signals. Exogenous GH on the other hand is a different story.

Just remember that peptides only trigger the pituitary to produce GH. There is a limit to how much it can generate regardless of external signals. Exogenous GH on the other hand is a different story.

That's true. I think with ipamorelin, since it peaks at 2 hours and returns to baseline HGH levels at approximately 3.5 hours, that twice a day is plenty to boom dose at 1mg with 100mcg cjc no dac. The pituitary HGH stores should fully replenish if only used twice a day.

This is exactly what I would do.

If I were using 2mg Ipam eod I wouldn't do it in one shot but 2 shots of 1mg each. I would also split up the HGH by 2 x 5IU or 3x 3.33IU. Although I wouldn't IV it like JJ ;):D

This is exactly what I would do.

If I were using 2mg Ipam eod I wouldn't do it in one shot but 2 shots of 1mg each. I would also split up the HGH by 2 x 5IU or 3x 3.33IU. Although I wouldn't IV it like JJ ;):D

I don't fancy IV either lol.

Il continue researching boom doses, however it might be trial and error!

I had to travel a few months ago (don't like taking vials on flights) and I still had ~5mg of GHRP-2 left. For a week PWO, I used between 1mg-2mg of it. The visual changes were insane. I looked fuller and much leaner for that week. I didn't actually gain any weight though and the results were temporary. If you have the money, it's probably worth doing occasionally.

I had to travel a few months ago (don't like taking vials on flights) and I still had ~5mg of GHRP-2 left. For a week PWO, I used between 1mg-2mg of it. The visual changes were insane. I looked fuller and much leaner for that week. I didn't actually gain any weight though and the results were temporary. If you have the money, it's probably worth doing occasionally.

Good info and I have heard similar stories.

For anyone interested in boom dosing peptides I will give you a list of ones I think could give you insane results for different reasons.

GHRP-2
IGF-1 LR3
Ipamorelin
CJC-DAC
Tesamorelin

Obviously not all at once :D I will be starting 200mcg eod of lr3 myself today :)

The higher the dose of cjcDAC, the greater your serum igf1 will elevate over time, meaning greater fat loss and more lean tissue gain. It's less expensive mg per mg to buy the 5mg vials.
The greater the ipamorelin dose, the higher the serum HGH peak.
A good protocol would be to take one 5mg cjcDAC injection per week, and 500mcg ipamorelin before bed and upon waking each day. This is a very good stack!

Between 10 and 10.3ius
I just checked. They're dosed accurately.

Well in that case it looks like the greys and blacks are pretty equally prices on an IU to IU basis. I'm probably gonna look into if the sides tend to be different from each and base my purchase off that

Well in that case it looks like the greys and blacks are pretty equally prices on an IU to IU basis. I'm probably gonna look into if the sides tend to be different from each and base my purchase off that

Some of the blacks are very overdosed, while the greys are dosed properly.

I'm still caught up on Dat's theory of taking a small 1-3iu gh shot after a pep shot to synergies the effects. Was this ever proven bc I'm so caught up on this I feel like it's a waste to do gh without a pep shot if your running gh.

I'm still caught up on Dat's theory of taking a small 1-3iu gh shot after a pep shot to synergies the effects. Was this ever proven bc I'm so caught up on this I feel like it's a waste to do gh without a pep shot if your running gh.

I dont think there's anything to "prove" per se... It's just creating the best of both worlds: a large pulse from the GH peps and initial injection of GH and then a long presence of GH in the bloodstream from the actual GH

I do the same thing for the same reason but I'm not sure if it was proven.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws