over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan II and Blood Sugar

lntense

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am on my 5th day of Melanotan II, and started out low with .25mg a day and am now at 1mg.

Last night was my first inject of 1mg and everything was going fine until I felt as if I was going hypo. Felt very shaky and disoriented until I eventually ate and fell asleep.

I lifted and consumed a protein shake and banana about 30 minutes prior to the injection so I don't believe it was low blood sugar but who knows.

Has anyone had a similar reaction with melanotan II at 1mg?

There was a study showing MT2 increased slin sensitivity so it is possible to go hypo on it combined with strenuous activity and low carbs. It's a good thing in a sense since you have increased sensitivity.

There was a study showing MT2 increased slin sensitivity so it is possible to go hypo on it combined with strenuous activity and low carbs. It's a good thing in a sense since you have increased sensitivity.

That makes a lot of sense then. I had just lifted for a little over an hour, and had about half the amount of carbs I typically intake day to day.

Only other things I am on currently are 20mg of superdrol and 500mg of test.

Yup that does make sense then, especially since you had less carbs then usual. Good news is your slin sensitivity is up, so take advantage and put on some lean mass brother!

Yup that does make sense then, especially since you had less carbs then usual. Good news is your slin sensitivity is up, so take advantage and put on some lean mass brother!

And hopefully get a decent tan with as minimal freckles as possible..lol

I can only tolerate 500mcgs two or three times a week.

I can only tolerate 500mcgs two or three times a week.

I think I'm going to back off to .75mgs. No sides when I was doing that dose, 1mg is when the blood sugar thing happened.

Today is my day off the gym so I'll report back if it does it again. Also, I will be hitting the tanning bed for the first time tonight.

No hypo, terrible nausea
Even 250mcgs I get nauseous.

Luckily all the nausea has subsided for me. This stuff works really well, I'm injecting it EOD and am noticeably darker. Several people have made comments, which is why I'm backing off a bit. I've used the tanning bed 3 times total.

The MTII didn't really do anything for my libido though, which was one thing I was hoping for. However I did just get back on Tren so now my libido is back through the roof again.

No more hypo episodes to note.

I am now taking prami as well, so I'm curious what effects I'm doing to my brain being on Tren, MTII, and Prami with the occasional ADHD med(all these drugs seem to have some impact on dopamine in one way or another).. Time will tell.

Last edited:
I feel like shit on it but I'm so white right now I need to start it back up. Even if I take it after a meal it doesn't matter. I have a bottle like six months old and I started last night with only 20mcg. Yes 20mcg not 200mcg and I still got a very slight nauseous feeling and was flushed for about 2 to 3 hours.

What sponsors carry mt2 now? I have not used it since superior left the board and I don't know who has the good stuff!

I'd like to know this as well

A google search will bring up several good sources. One of which used to be here.

i don't know if bs is affected but the first time u dose pretty big , the flushing / blood going to the surface can be intense, maybe the 'hypo' feeling was the blood moving away from where it usually is, like when giving blood some people get dizzy, faint, etc, just a guess

Try only using mt2 pre tanning, much less likely to get freckles , if you use it at night or on days your not tanning your melanocytes are activated in areas like freckles and moles, genitals etc where melanin is stored.

I am currently writing an article on its anti ageing properties but moles etc can be avoided by not pre loading and insulin sensitivity is a great thing.

Lol, and how do you guys know it didn't effect your BG? Did you take it and test your BG? Because it definitely does this whether you felt it or not is irrelevant.

Lol, and how do you guys know it didn't effect your BG? Did you take it and test your BG? Because it definitely does this whether you felt it or not is irrelevant.

^Reminds me of the guys blasting tons of gear and orals in the main forum then saying they had no sides bc their bloodwork 6 weeks later was fine.... :banghead:

Yep, some people take mt2 just for the slin sensitivity, they don't even wanna be tan.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity