Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Never used MK677 before, but used all various dosing protocols of gh,

5iu Daily
10iu Daily
20iu 3x per week
etc.

Previously had been on 5iu daily for 1.5 years, been off for 3 months. Decided to hop on MK677 for 4 months, currently in the offseason but relatively lean, 6-pack. I am a competitive bodybuilder, national level.

-No increased hunger (normal appetite)
-No stomach bloat
-No body bloat, im still just as lean and hard
-30 minutes after taking on an empty stomach, my body feels like jello, I am literally ready to pass the F*ck out..

-I can only sleep for 4-5 hours max, but I don't wake up tired (Not normal, I usually sleep 6-8 hours easy). Those 4-5 hours though, are hard deep deep knocked the hell out sleep

-33% increased numbness in hands

-Increased vascularity

-Full, round, developed physique

***Overall, I LOVE IT. I would 100% say it is equal to 4-5iu of gh daily hands down in terms of physique altering appearance. The full, round, shaplier, pleasant, classical, smoothly trimmed appearance GH gives my body was lacking the past 3 months has been immediately brought back with MK677. Can't comment on fat loss just yet.

Thanks Mike Arnold!!!

I assume since you've been on that long that you're using the old version, so 25mg daily?

When do you take it?

I assume since you've been on that long that you're using the old version, so 25mg daily?

When do you take it?

He said he is "3 weeks in" (in the thread title), so I am assuming he is using the new version, but I could be wrong. He could have bought some of the old stuff and saved it.

Never used MK677 before, but used all various dosing protocols of gh,

5iu Daily
10iu Daily
20iu 3x per week
etc.

Previously had been on 5iu daily for 1.5 years, been off for 3 months. Decided to hop on MK677 for 4 months, currently in the offseason but relatively lean, 6-pack. I am a competitive bodybuilder, national level.

-No increased hunger (normal appetite)
-No stomach bloat
-No body bloat, im still just as lean and hard
-30 minutes after taking on an empty stomach, my body feels like jello, I am literally ready to pass the F*ck out..

-I can only sleep for 4-5 hours max, but I don't wake up tired (Not normal, I usually sleep 6-8 hours easy). Those 4-5 hours though, are hard deep deep knocked the hell out sleep

-33% increased numbness in hands

-Increased vascularity

-Full, round, developed physique

***Overall, I LOVE IT. I would 100% say it is equal to 4-5iu of gh daily hands down in terms of physique altering appearance. The full, round, shaplier, pleasant, classical, smoothly trimmed appearance GH gives my body was lacking the past 3 months has been immediately brought back with MK677. Can't comment on fat loss just yet.

Thanks Mike Arnold!!!

Hey, man...thanks much for the review. I was wondering when I would start to see people posting. I have received a tons of e-mails/pm's from others saying similar things, but no threads and only a few public comments here and there. So thank you. It is much appreciated.

He said he is "3 weeks in" (in the thread title), so I am assuming he is using the new version, but I could be wrong. He could have bought some of the old stuff and saved it.

I guess i didn't realise the new version had been out that long. Seems like the presale orders just went out lol

What dose are you taking?

Good review. I need to fit this into one of my cycles in the future. I've hesrd nothing but good reviews on mikes version.

I have never used GH or MK before.
I wasn't sure if it was all in my head, but I swear I look fuller and more vascular also
And there was no diet change.
I'm taking 12.5 mgs per night but I have dropped 25 mgs on two occasions.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Is there anyway to combat the lethargy? I was thinking perhaps taking it around dinner so it doesn't interfere with my pre-bed pep dose and no way I can take it in the morning because I drag ass so as it is.

Is there anyway to combat the lethargy? I was thinking perhaps taking it around dinner so it doesn't interfere with my pre-bed pep dose and no way I can take it in the morning because I drag ass so as it is.

It's not going to interfere with your pre-bed pep dose. Remember, MK-677 stays active for a full day, so regardless of what time you take it, it is going to be active when you take your peps.

So, if the only reason you want to avoid pre-bed use is because you think it will diminish the effectiveness of your GH peptides, that is not the case.

Regarding the "lethargy", not everyone gets it. Quite a few people don't actually. I don't...at all. You won't know until after you've tried it (maybe you already have?). Only personal experience will be able to give you an answer in this area.

I'm using the new version! I used 1 cap first week then bumped to 2 caps ever since.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws