over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PEPTIDES...LEGIT OR BS?

Geardepot

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
Ok guys...Like most things in life, there is a good side and a not so good side. There is a ton of research out there on Peptides and if they are an adjunct to bodybuilding. GHRP-6, MOD-GRF (1-29), CJC-1295, HGH Frag (176-191) are just to name a few. But the proof is in the pudding, so to speak, so I'm really curious on those of you have used peptides in the past and/or are currently using them, do you feel they are a definite benefit to your anabolic regime, and what is the negative side effects (if there are any) that you have experienced. We don't carry peptides currently, but if there is a legitimate demand out there for them, I would seriously consider it for the future.
Thanks,
GD

I've used TB-500, BPC-157, MTII and Pt-141 with very good success. Just wish I could find a place that took a decent payment method for PGE1.

Ok guys...Like most things in life, there is a good side and a not so good side. There is a ton of research out there on Peptides and if they are an adjunct to bodybuilding. GHRP-6, MOD-GRF (1-29), CJC-1295, HGH Frag (176-191) are just to name a few. But the proof is in the pudding, so to speak, so I'm really curious on those of you have used peptides in the past and/or are currently using them, do you feel they are a definite benefit to your anabolic regime, and what is the negative side effects (if there are any) that you have experienced. We don't carry peptides currently, but if there is a legitimate demand out there for them, I would seriously consider it for the future.
Thanks,
GD
I'm just starting my first cycle of MT II. Been using AAS for a while. But the peptide thing has caught my eye now that I'm getting older. I will probably expand on to the next one after playing with this. IMO, there is def a demand.

I'm just starting my first cycle of MT II. Been using AAS for a while. But the peptide thing has caught my eye now that I'm getting older. I will probably expand on to the next one after playing with this. IMO, there is def a demand.

MT ll is great for tanning and night time kickstands so you don't roll off the bed lol

Bpc-157 and tb-500 are the only two i would use, no apparent sides and very noticeable positives,

There are peptides for just about anything,
Still in the early stages, I thin its the NEXT front in medical advancements.

Tb500 and the 157 do work and I wish someone would carry for a reasonable cost. I have cervical herniatiin in disks c5&c6. It is the only thing that relieves the inflammation and provides a window for me to work out. As a completely unintended result they also fixed the stomach acid issues I was having for over 5 yrs. legitimate peptides are REAL and guaranteed to be medically prescribed found in a pharmacy under an insurance plan as soon as Uncle Sam finishes regulating.

Here is what I have used.

CJC-1295 W/ DAC
Sermorelin
Fragment 176-191
Ipamorelin
MK-677
BPC-157
Thymosin Beta 4 (TB500)

The only negative i had was MK-677 was spiking my blood sugar and I was not ready for that so I stopped using it.

I like them but they are not gear. They do what I need because I have no interest in being huge I am 51 and those days are over.

If you have a good chemist that compounds legit shit you will make money.

Dr Glute....that is interesting. I know of several other people who swear by peptides for inflammation and pain management. Do you mind sharing your dosing schedule with me? You can PM if you desire.
Thanks bro,
GD

Tb500 and the 157 do work and I wish someone would carry for a reasonable cost. I have cervical herniatiin in disks c5&c6. It is the only thing that relieves the inflammation and provides a window for me to work out. As a completely unintended result they also fixed the stomach acid issues I was having for over 5 yrs. legitimate peptides are REAL and guaranteed to be medically prescribed found in a pharmacy under an insurance plan as soon as Uncle Sam finishes regulating.

we absolute do @ prices that you would not believe (we do not compromise quality for price either) ..in fact we carry every PEPTIDE mentioned on this page +many more

Dr Glute....that is interesting. I know of several other people who swear by peptides for inflammation and pain management. Do you mind sharing your dosing schedule with me? You can PM if you desire.
Thanks bro,
GD

i may be reading in between the lines incorrectly, so forgive me if so
..but i sounds like you may have some med/joint/pain issue that you may be trying to resolve?
..if i can help you in any way, please let me know brother

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420