advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you like better or Cardarine or Stenabolic ?

2elbows

Registered
So having tried Cardarine and having modest results with it I want to try Stenabolic.

Both have been called "exercise in a bottle". Any comments on which might be better?
I may run them both at the same time.

Cardarine has been great for my endurance. I recommend 20mg if your dose is lower.

I wouldnt bother with Sr9009. Poor bioavailability. Though I hear MA just came out with an injectable that works much better.

You mean the half life of SR?

I heard it was only 4 hours and you needed to dose multiple times a day.

I heard it was only 4 hours and you needed to dose multiple times a day.

If someone is injecting sub-q, then 2-3X daily will suffice, as delivery rates into the bloodstream are slower compared to oral administration.

Note: All MA Research producrts are for in vitro research only.

If someone is injecting sub-q, then 2-3X daily will suffice, as delivery rates into the bloodstream are slower compared to oral administration.

Note: All MA Research producrts are for in vitro research only.

How about if someone is injecting it IM (for in vitro reserach only)?

So far so good.

4 days in running both Cardarine and Stenabolic and I like it.

Before when I took just Cardarine alone I did not see what the hype was so I dropped it.

This week all my cardio has been easy. I am not getting as winded and can go longer. I don't but I can . Like the stack so far.

I am not splitting the dose on either. I am just doing them together all at once. Full dropper of each. Probably not the prescribed way.
Once I get my cardio in and hit the workout in the morning I am good to go fpor the rest of the day.

4 days in running both Cardarine and Stenabolic and I like it.

Before when I took just Cardarine alone I did not see what the hype was so I dropped it.

This week all my cardio has been easy. I am not getting as winded and can go longer. I don't but I can . Like the stack so far.

I am not splitting the dose on either. I am just doing them together all at once. Full dropper of each. Probably not the prescribed way.
Once I get my cardio in and hit the workout in the morning I am good to go fpor the rest of the day.

I hope you're not using oral SR9009...because it doesn't work. Oral administration has only 1-2% bioavailability. It's like trying to swallow testosterone--it just doesn't work. The only effective route of administration is injection (or transdermal and possibly su ligual, assuming the delivery system is good), but injection is by far the most effective. With injection, since it is 50-100X as potent as oral administration (due to it possessing 100% biavailability) you only need a fraction of the dose--like 10 mg/daily (maybe 15 mg/day), but it should be split into multiple daily injections. It should be done as follows: Sub-q injection (29 g. syringe) 2-3X daily @ 3-5 mg per injection.

I hope you're not using oral SR9009...because it doesn't work. Oral administration has only 1-2% bioavailability. It's like trying to swallow testosterone--it just doesn't work. The only effective route of administration is injection (or transdermal and possibly su ligual, assuming the delivery system is good), but injection is by far the most effective. With injection, since it is 50-100X as potent as oral administration (due to it possessing 100% biavailability) you only need a fraction of the dose--like 10 mg/daily (maybe 15 mg/day), but it should be split into multiple daily injections. It should be done as follows: Sub-q injection (29 g. syringe) 2-3X daily @ 3-5 mg per injection.

Would it still work well if you were to use it IM?

Would it still work well if you were to use it IM?

Sure, but sub-q is better because it prolongs absorption, which is exactly what you want with SR because of its very short half-life.

Mike I am not opposed to sub-q'ing but I am taking 30 a day split over 3 doses orally and seems to help. Even if I am not getting full absorption it seems like the combo of both is working.

Mike I am not opposed to sub-q'ing but I am taking 30 a day split over 3 doses orally and seems to help. Even if I am not getting full absorption it seems like the combo of both is working.

The effects you are experiencing are almost entirely due to the GW, as 1-2% oral bioavailabilty, even at 30 mg/day, means you are only absorbing .3-.6 of a mg per day....not even 1 mg.

Any results obtaned with less than 1 mg will not be noticable. This isn't an opinion, it's just objective reality (I sell both GW and SR (for in vitro research only), so I hold no bias). Swallowing SR is no differnet than someone swallowing teststerone and saying it provided good results (oral testosterone also has 1-2% bioavailability). Everyone knows that swallowing testosterone doesn't work, but with SR being a newer substance, many aren't fully educated regarding the compound's pharmacokinetic profile. Make no mistake, SR's oral absorption rate is about as low as it gets, making oral delivery almost completely ineffective. Just like we can't swallow testosterone...or insulin...or 1,000 other substances an expect to receive any meaningful benefit, neither can we swallow SR9009 and expect to receive benefit. It is a complete and total waste of dollars. Those who sell the compound know this, but they would rather take your money selling products they know don't work, than run an ethical business and lose sales.

If you want to use SR9009 you should either use it correctly, or not use it at all. No one wants to hear that they threw their money in the garbage can, but it's better to know the truth than continuing to waste money.

Last edited:
I continue to rave about Cardarine (GW)....one of my favorites.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131