Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By tregar
  • 1 Post By tregar
  • 1 Post By tregar
  • 2 Post By tregar
  • 1 Post By tregar
  • 2 Post By tregar
  • 3 Post By tregar

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2019, 01:24 AM
Registered Member

Palumbo Ketogenic diet: Maintain & Cut with mk677

Palumbo ketogenic diet: Maintain & Cut with mk677

Raise your GH and igf-1 with mk677 or peptides to the levels at the high end for an 18 year old:

accelerate fat loss
enhance workout recuperation
add muscle and strength (20% on average studies show, I concur)

Did a 2 year study of 25mg mk677 in the morning, read all I could find, then tried for myself 7 months on, 5 months off...for 2 years...performed around 7 blood work tests, noticed a trend...

It raised my igf-1 from 227 ng/ml to 372 ng/ml for the 1st 2 weeks each year, then leveled off to 327 ng/ml 4 weeks in, even read the same 6 months in, same going on 2nd year on it. The body puts in a feedback system after 2 weeks to keep the levels from getting any higher than around the high level of an 18 year old. This corresponds to what the scientist found with their mk677 study on beagles, same findings with the feedback regulatory system.

The mk677 corresponds to the equivalent of 3.4iu pharm grade GH from China, as each 1 iu of pharm grade gh raised my igf-1 by 95 points, as I get a 380 ng/ml igf-1 reading with 4iu of pharm grade GH from China.

I tested my insulin levels, and A1C and liver values and they were all completely normal on the 7th month of being on the mk677, and this was without taking any +r-ala or berberine at all during those 7 months. There is zero to minimal bloat while being on mk677 while being on a ketogenic diet. Hunger pains die down after 4 weeks. Others say on a carb rich diet, the bloat decreases after 4 weeks.

Here are the results of the research I did so far:
------------
Peptides:
-----------
Alpha6164's (medical doctor's best friend):
167 igf1---->272 igf1 (100mcg grf(1-29) + 100mcg ghrp2 x 3 times a day) = 105 point increase

MK677:
---------
Self:
227 igf-1---->372 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 145 points for 1st two weeks
Self:
227 igf-1---->327 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 100 points after the 1st couple weeks, read same at 6 months in.
self:
227 igf1---->380 igf1 (4iu chinese generic pharm grade) = 153 point jump
Fitraver:
224 igf1---->359 igf1 (12.5mg mk677) = increase of 135 points*
MrSaturatedfat:
232 igf1---->312 igf1 (25mg mk677) = increase of 80 points**
thebigone:
150 igf1---->242 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 92 points***
machine5150:
141 igf1-----217 igf1 (20mg mk677) = increase of 76 points****
Sayitaintsoap:
unknown igf1---->376 igf1 (25mg mk677) = unknown increase*****

*See Fitraver post "bloods on 12.5mg mk677"
**See Mrsaturatedfat post "37 days on mk677"
***See thebigone post "Humatrope,MK677 and other GH labs for you guys"
****See machine5150 post "MK677 Before and After Blood Work w/ IGF Levels Raised 53.9%"
*****See sayitaintsoap post "THT's MK-677 review and blood work"

**Notice the similar point jumps between peptides and mk677, either one seems to reach a max of around 100 igf-1 points.

For those that get lethargy with mk677 (I don't get any at all), you can always use the peptides above x 3 times a day for around the same average increase that mk677 gives (average of 100 point increase in igf-1).

I'm the bodybuilder that stays on a Palumbo ketogenic diet year round (1 to 1.5g of protein and 0.5g of fats per day). When I cut, I use 1800 calories a day (3 meals a day), but eat only 8 hours of the day, and fast for the other 16 hours, running laps for cardio during the fast. In other words, I eat breakfast, lunch, and 65g protein shake at 2:30pm (last meal of the day). Taking in around 220 to 240g of protein a day. There are some other famous bodybuilders who stay on a ketogenic diet year round if you look them up, one in particular from South America. We can get just as strong and make the same gains as our carb enriched counterparts.

As gluconeogenesis from the protein is 5g max per hour, over the course of a day with fasting after 3pm, I get on average 60g of glucose from the protein which fuels my workouts, shuttles glycogen to the muscles, enhances recovery...and yet I am still not kicked out of ketosis. It's easy to loose several percentage of bodyfat while holding muscle over the course of 3 months.

Believe it or not, but 3 new studies at ergo-log on bodybuilders show you can loose twice the fat and hold the muscle while incorporating fasting for 16 hours + doing cardio during the fast, yet lean muscle losses remained stagnant. fat loss was doubled over just fasting or cardio alone. Ergo-log studies on bcaa's also show you can prevent muscle-breakdown during your workout and cardio by taking 5g before each. Ergo-log website is great for tips and pointers.

When I was in my 20's and 30's I could eat whatever I wanted and remain super muscular and very low bodyfat, this all changed after age 40. The Palumbo ketogenic diet got me back to the way I used to look in my 20's, as my insulin sensitivity decreased as I got older, probably from eating whatever I wanted in my younger years, as a payback.

Anyhow, love primo or primobolan while cutting at 700mg a week (100mg inject daily), Arnold was said to have liked 100mg a day (700mg a week). How much test you add to it is up to you, 150 to 200mg TRT levels, slightly above that at 350mg etc.

For me on TRT at 200mg a week (60mg shot EOD with 0.6mg arimidex) at each of the every day shots, my E2 stays perfect at 25, with between 22 and 30 being a good level. With 350mg a week, which is 100mg EOD, arimidex needed is 1mg at each of the EOD shots to remain in range.
hoki2test and 11111 like this.
Old 05-13-2019, 01:32 AM
Registered Member

One last thing, since primo and diets often go hand in hand...

The RENPHO electronic body fat scale is super accurate and reads bodyfat percentage down to the .1 (1/10th percent). Also gives accurate muscle mass reading, and 6 other body readings, scale kicks ass, it is not all over the place, and you can read your bodyfat and musclemass daily, these scales have come a long ways over the years.

On primo, blood pressure is normal, sleep is great, it gives you the look of being on steroids but you don't feel like you are on steroids. PSA normally reads 0.74 or so on 0 to 4 scale after a 12 week cycle. Slow steady gains, pure muscle, very full & round & vascular...no bloat.

The crystal structure of the raw is super fine, glistening and shiny like a fish scale or what diamond shavings might look like if it were possible? very different from any other xtal structure have examined.

Typical 1800 calorie cutting day on the Palumbo keto diet:

700 calories + 700 calories + 450 calories = 1850 calories

protein = 230 to 240g

fats = 34g breakfast + 15 to 30g lunch + 14g last shake with almonds.
-----------------------------
wake up = 20g whey isolate shake in water = 20g protein, 100 calories
1 tablespoon flax seed oil = 120 calories, 14g fats

Breakfast: 6 x-large eggs, keep 3 of the yolks, sunny side up along with 3 slices of fried lean smoked ham, eggs and ham all fried with a tiny bit of butter. protein = 42 for the eggs + 12 for the ham = 55g total, fats = 20 grams. 3 slice ham = 60 calories, 6 egg calories = 450 calories.

total calories for whey shake + flax oil + breakfast = 700 calories, protein = 75g, fats = 34g.
--------------------------------------
Lunch: 2 grilled chicken breast on a tray by itself from whataburger for four dollars and 1 small peeled avacado:

protein = 80 grams
fats = 15 grams from the avacado
total calories = 230 for avacado + 230 for each breast x 2 = 700 calories

alternate lunch: Large plate of Panda bear chain terriaki chicken with super greens = 80 grams protein.

alternate lunch: Golden corral buffet: small salad with two tablespoons bit of blue cheese dressing + 6 yummy baked fish:

3oz fish x 5 = 21g protein x 5 = 105g protein, 114 calories each x 5 = 570 calories
1 tablespoon blue cheese dressing = 7g fat, 70 calories.
salad = 100 calories.
total calories = 750

alternate lunch: 1 flank steak with frozen cooked spinach, add in 1 tablespoon of heavy whipping cream or sour cream with the spinach:

steak = 100 grams protein, fats = 25g from steak, calories = 700
1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream = 50 calories, 5g fat
total calories = 750
------------------------------------------
2:30 last meal of the day = 3 scoops of met-rx metamoysyn protein plus = 22g x 3 = 66g protein (300 calories) with 25 almonds or 1oz (good source of sodium and potassium for keto diet) = 150 calories.

Total calories = 450
25 almond fats = 14g

Fast from 2:30 thru dinner and sleep until breakfast the next day. And run 3 to 4 laps at the beautiful park with the springs and lake for 20 to 25 minutes or use treadmill at home if raining.

Other fats taken daily besides the 1 tbspoon flax seed oil: 5 fish oil caps, 6g of CLA caps.

Other supplements used daily:

* 6g HMB.

* 6g CLA, studies show over 7 weeks, 3.3lb lean mass gain vs 0.3lb lean mass gain placebo, users lost 2 lbs fat, while placebo gained fat:

https://www.ergo-log.com/clabodybuilders.html

Health benefits of taking CLA from mercola:

https://www.mercola.com/beef/cla.htm
hxxps://www.mercola.com/beef/cla.htm

* 1500mg arachidonic acid pre-workout days only (studies at ergo log show 3.6lb lean muscle gain vs 0.2lb placebo lean gain over 8 weeks):

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...266756951.html
hxxps://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-study-shows-omega-6-fat-arachidonic-acid-builds-muscle-266756951.html

Should also add arachidonic acid results in super pumps for me when used pre-workout and long lasting soreness for days, one of my favorites when used with mk677, great pumps when combined.

* Betaine 1.25g x twice a day, studies show over 6 weeks, users added 6lbs lean mass vs 2lbs lean mass placebo. fat loss went down from 17% to 14% body fat, placebo gained fat.

https://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-giv...-less-fat.html
hxxps://www.ergo-log.com/betaine-gives-bodybuilders-more-muscle-and-less-fat.html

* 5g bcaa used pre-workout and pre-cardio prevent muscle breakdown (ergo-log):

http://www.ergo-log.com/bcaasareanticatabolic.html
https://www.ergo-log.com/bcaasarginine.html

Told you so: bcaas are anticatabolic

Strength athletes have been using bcaas during their workouts for decades. bcaas are believed to inhibit the breakdown of muscle tissue, and this is not just a figment of the imagination of supplements makers. Sports scientists at the Astrand Laboratory in Sweden published the results of a study...

www.ergo-log.com

Small amount of bcaas and L-arginine prevents cardio-induced muscle breakdown

A cardio session – especially when done after strength training – has lots of positive health effects, but cardio exercise breaks down muscle tissue. For strength athletes cardio is a double-edged sword. Researchers at Otsuka Pharmaceutical in Japan think you can make one side of the sword less...

www.ergo-log.com
hoki2test likes this.
Old 05-13-2019, 01:38 AM
Registered Member

p.s Thanks warlock for your expertise on the Palumbo diet, which is what I was using for years, but never realized it existed with a name, and had been used by Pro Palumbo to shred bodybuilders.

Have to look good at the waterpark during summer (as I get a summer pass), and get compliments at the park all summer long by using this diet, said ergo's and supplements, and of course working out hard x 3 times a week, with cardio on the non-workout days.
warlock likes this.

Last edited by tregar; 05-13-2019 at 01:46 AM.
Old 05-13-2019, 03:05 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Honestly, everything looks good, but why are you still using CLA? Seriously
Old 05-13-2019, 03:51 AM
Registered Member

aphextwin said:
Quote:
Honestly, everything looks good, but why are you still using CLA? Seriously
Had lost 1.5 inch on my waist in 2 months, could have been due to the mk677, CLA, diet, cardio, primo, betaine, who knows...I admit it's a shotgun approach.
Name:  alternatedayfastingexerciseweightloss.gif
Views: 138
Size:  26.8 KB

Name:  clabodycomp.gif
Views: 139
Size:  9.4 KB

Name:  clabetaine.gif
Views: 140
Size:  5.7 KB

Name:  Betain_article_graph.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  134.3 KB

|

Last edited by tregar; 05-13-2019 at 03:55 AM.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:03 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I'd believe it's all the above minus the primo. Nice graph though.

Last edited by aphextwin; 05-13-2019 at 10:03 PM. Reason: edit
Old 05-13-2019, 10:13 PM
Registered Member

Thanks aphextwin.

Here's what I do know: In three months time, on the palumbo ketogenic diet, getting 240g of protein per day, with fasting for 16 hours, with running during the fast for 20 minutes on non-workout days, with working out x 3 times a week, while on primo for 12 weeks...

...my fat percentage went down from 15% body fat to 12% body fat, loosing body fat daily, as the scale I used was highly accurate (RENPHO electronic body fat scale/muscle mass scale). I tracked it daily every morning after waking up. It sends all the data to your phone, so you can store it too. It tracks body fat in 0.1% increments (1/10th decimal).

Palumbo keto diet + fasting + cardio + good supplements is amazing, highly recommend if you are insulin sensitive like me.
aphextwin and Beti ona like this.

Last edited by tregar; 05-13-2019 at 10:19 PM.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:32 PM
Registered Member

The nice thing about the 65g met-rx pure protein plus shake at 2:30pm (last meal of the day), is that it digest over an 8 hour period, made with lots of casein, milk, egg protein, and a bit of whey. Stuff is very cheap for a 2lb container and taste is fantastic. I usually add 1 tablespoon of no-carb heavy whipping cream to it with the water and ice in shaker bottle. Keep it cold in my lunch box which holds just the shaker bottle with 3 scoops dry powder and 25 almonds on the side. With some fish oil caps, cla caps, hmb, etc.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:59 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tregar View Post
The nice thing about the 65g met-rx pure protein plus shake at 2:30pm (last meal of the day), is that it digest over an 8 hour period, made with lots of casein, milk, egg protein, and a bit of whey. Stuff is very cheap for a 2lb container and taste is fantastic. I usually add 1 tablespoon of no-carb heavy whipping cream to it with the water and ice in shaker bottle. Keep it cold in my lunch box which holds just the shaker bottle with 3 scoops dry powder and 25 almonds on the side. With some fish oil caps, cla caps, hmb, etc.
Tregar,

What flavor do you like for the met-rx pure protein plus shake? Is the consistency thick?
Old 05-14-2019, 12:22 AM
Registered Member

I love vanilla, it can be made thick or thinner depending on how much water you add. I think you said in one post you tried it once and liked the taste. It is great for muscle growth as it releases over 7 hours. I get a 20g whey isolate from designer whey protein 1st thing in the am, then the met-rx 65g at 2:30pm.

When I was natural, and used met-rx every day, I even had counselors and such accuse me of using steroids, when I explained I used met-rx daily, they just laughed at me and still said it must be steroids. The casein is great for growing muscle, studies on line comparing casein to whey are good to read.

Was a lifeguard while I was natural at the waterpark, and same time period I started to use met-rx back then, every day compliments from tourist and fellow lifeguards even while natural, I believe the met-rx I used twice a day back then was instrumental in my gains and muscle mass, kept muscle high and fat low.
warlock likes this.
Old 05-14-2019, 12:32 AM
Registered Member

This is what it looks like:Name:  met-rx.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  3.9 KB
Remember women in the waterpark walking up to me in groups just to feel the arms and take pics with me, insane days. It was like a party every day. And this was while natural using just lots of protein daily.
warlock and 11111 like this.
Old 05-14-2019, 12:40 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tregar View Post
I love vanilla, it can be made thick or thinner depending on how much water you add. I think you said in one post you tried it once and liked the taste. It is great for muscle growth as it releases over 7 hours. I get a 20g whey isolate from designer whey protein 1st thing in the am, then the met-rx 65g at 2:30pm.

When I was natural, and used met-rx every day, I even had counselors and such accuse me of using steroids, when I explained I used met-rx daily, they just laughed at me and still said it must be steroids. The casein is great for growing muscle, studies on line comparing casein to whey are good to read.

Was a lifeguard while I was natural at the waterpark, and same time period I started to use met-rx back then, every day compliments from tourist and fellow lifeguards even while natural, I believe the met-rx I used twice a day back then was instrumental in my gains and muscle mass, kept muscle high and fat low.
Thanks brother. I like the thicker taste shakes and barely consume whey on its own. I prefer casein, or casein and eggs or a mix of casein, beef, eggs, whey etc......

I made a mistake; I actually never tried the one you suggest. I had their meal replacement back in the day quite often. I remember it tasting so good and thick/creamy
Old 05-14-2019, 01:12 AM
Registered Member

Give it a try brother, sure you will love it, let me know what you think.

What's really freaky on 700mg of primo a week, was that I was still adding lbs to my bench, leg press, leg curl, leg extension, and everything else while still in a calorie deficit. In other words, making gains while rapidly loosing fat weekly. It's very important to get around 240g of protein a day (palumbo keto diet) for a 200lb person like myself. High protein will keep you gaining, primo needs something to work with.

It will boggle your mind. Perhaps my body was using some of my fat storage for extra calories to help build more muscle while loosing the fat, that's all I can think of in a calorie deficit. Primo will help you hold on to your hard earned muscle while your body will prefer to burn the fat, it has great nitrogen retention, and mk677 has great nitrogen retention as well, double edge sword with both combined.

I had to give up the oatmeal pre-workout as it was stalling my fat loss right now, when I gave it up, I returned in 2 days to the rapid fat burning once again. (It takes about 2 days for the liver to get rid of all the sugar from the oatmeal). So I stay on a strict keto diet all the time, even without the oatmeal pre-workout, there is no reduction in my gains or workout intensity in the gym, so no more TKD, just a strick palumbo keto diet with zero starchy carbs from now on. My body converts some of the protein to glucose (5g max per hour) to fuel workouts, send glycogen to muscles, aid recovery.
warlock, 11111 and Beti ona like this.
Old 05-16-2019, 12:07 AM
Registered Member

Just a quick note: as 100mg a day injections to reach 700mg a week primo can start to become wearisome, backfilling an insulin syringe makes it nearly effortless. Draw with 21 gauge, take plunger out of insulin syringe, hold end of plunger with hand while back fill insulin syringe from the drawing 21 gauge needle. Then shoot with the 29 to 30gauge filled insulin syringe into deltoid.

After 2 weeks, weights in the weight room start to become more effortless, strength goes up, stamina is improved, and bloodpressure remains normal, unlike what using higher doses of test or deca, or dianabol can cause. The normal blood pressure due to no water retention is quite nice.

For example, even in the 1800 calorie a day deficit, on 700mg a week primo, by week 12 days in...this is how strength went up in my journal:

Bench press up from 9 reps with 78lbs each side up to 11 reps with 80 each side, 2nd set up fom 6 reps of 78lbs each side up to 10 reps with 80 each side

2-arm dumb-bell extension behind neck for triceps up from 7 reps for 75lbs to 7 reps with 80lbs, 2nd set up from 5 reps with 75lbs to 7 reps with 80lbs

Lying tricep dumbbell extension behind head up from 5 reps of 43lbs each side to 8 reps with 40lbs each side,

etc...