over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lower than Low IGF-1 Levels. Why?

Itachi

Registered
Hey all, I'm finishing up a 12 kit run of a sponsor's GH. I dose it post workout 1 full vial daily.

As of a few days ago my IGF-1 Levels came back at 83 with a GH serum level of 42. Can someone please help me figure out what is going on with my body?

I have had 2 prior runs with this GH and my IGF-1 levels came back both times under 150 with great GH serum levels.

https://imgur.com/a/tO0KVsK

Three possibilities:

1) Your liver is toast
2) Your body developed GH-antibodies
3) You are malnourished and lack crucial micronutrients

Three possibilities:

1) Your liver is toast
2) Your body developed GH-antibodies
3) You are malnourished and lack crucial micronutrients

I can look and see if I can have my gh antibodies tested but I'm sure it's expensive :(
My liver enzymes were elevated in the past but it was nothing crazy.
My IGF-1 levels went down over 50 points from baseline while on GH which is just bizarre.

Last edited:
I can look and see if I can have my gh antibodies tested but I'm sure it's expensive :(
My IGF-1 levels went down over 50 points from baseline while on GH which is just bizarre.
Which steroids are you taking, and at what dosages? Are you using an aromatase inhibitor, and if so at what dose. Ever measured your estrogen levels?

Not really an answer but this is interesting stuff on the stability of liquid GH preparations.

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO1994003198A1

I actually wanted to send you this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19608715
I almost wonder if something like that is going on with me.

Which steroids are you taking, and at what dosages? Are you using an aromatase inhibitor, and if so at what dose. Ever measured your estrogen levels?
Two weeks ago I stopped 1200mgs Test C per week.
Two weeks ago I started and am currently taking 900mgs EQ per week,
50mgs Tren Ace per day and 25mgs Aromasin Every other day.

I have measured my estrogen levels in the past but do not have current levels.
I had my liver enzymes tested today so I can post those in a few days when I have them.

Last edited:
I would go off all gh, wait a month or so, get a baseline, then go on like 3-4iu and get an IGF1 after a week or so. Antibody theory is plausible, especially at 10+iu per day.

I actually wanted to send you this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19608715
I almost wonder if something like that is going on with me.

Two weeks ago I stopped 1200mgs Test C per week.
Two weeks ago I started and am currently taking 900mgs EQ per week,
50mgs Tren Ace per day and 25mgs Aromasin Every other day.

I have measured my estrogen levels in the past but do not have current levels.
I had my liver enzymes tested today so I can post those in a few days when I have them.
Tren and a very low low Estrogen/Androgen ratio can both contribute to lower IGF-1 levels. In your case, it could be a combination of things that lead to low IGF-1 levels.

Getting in antibody test would certainly be interesting, but I think that's something you can only order through your physician. As an alternative, you could stop the tren, lower/drop the AI, and see if that improves the IGF-1 levels. If not, then that would leave only antibodies as an explanation (assuming your liver is fine, which based on what you took it probably is).

What test would you need to get to test GH antibodies?

Thanks Jeff. Always contributing to the board brother. Top member on the board.

I was under the impression only a very small percentage of the population develop GH antibodies, not dismissing the notion though

Are you taking any Raloxifene? It could also reduce IGF-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had this exact same thing happened to me. I would
Pin 8iu, 12iu etc. before an IGF test and it would come back under 100. The more I pinned the lower the IGF test results. It was years ago and I contacted Mutant and Homerkhan who supplied them. It was the good old Hygetropin. I could not find an explanation, Homer insisted they were good and nobody else had that problem. The results were good so I was confused. . Now I attribute those labs to the tren enanthate I was on with test. I took no anti-e’s. I’ve had more recent IGF tests with Humatrope and they came back over 400 after pinning 10iu for a serum tests.

I’ve had this exact same thing happened to me. I would
Pin 8iu, 12iu etc. before an IGF test and it would come back under 100. The more I pinned the lower the IGF test results. It was years ago and I contacted Mutant and Homerkhan who supplied them. It was the good old Hygetropin. I could not find an explanation, Homer insisted they were good and nobody else had that problem. The results were good so I was confused. . Now I attribute those labs to the tren enanthate I was on with test. I took no anti-e’s. I’ve had more recent IGF tests with Humatrope and they came back over 400 after pinning 10iu for a serum tests.

Why would Trenbolone Enanthate prevent an increase in IGF-1 with the use of GH?

All the chinese hgh makes you develop antibodies , why do u think they are so cheap like this and no temperature control or any safe shipping ,come on you don’t even know how many units are in the vial except when it is tested

Tren and a very low low Estrogen/Androgen ratio can both contribute to lower IGF-1 levels. In your case, it could be a combination of things that lead to low IGF-1 levels.

Getting in antibody test would certainly be interesting, but I think that's something you can only order through your physician. As an alternative, you could stop the tren, lower/drop the AI, and see if that improves the IGF-1 levels. If not, then that would leave only antibodies as an explanation (assuming your liver is fine, which based on what you took it probably is).

I can co-sign on this ... I run a lot of high tren e and no test so likely nil estrogen levels and regardless of GH dose I usually am 70-140 IGF-1 levels and its on top notch stuff. And that was with my liver values being in check.

When i had my IGF1 tested they tested for GH antibodies at same time. Requested thru my primary care physician.

Doubt its that much more expensive, however could be wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

All the chinese hgh makes you develop antibodies , why do u think they are so cheap like this and no temperature control or any safe shipping ,come on you don’t even know how many units are in the vial except when it is tested

Can't make a definitive statement like that. I have been in really good Chinese stuff for a year, IGF 1 397 and no hgh antibioties tested less than 30 days ago.

Can't make a definitive statement like that. I have been in really good Chinese stuff for a year, IGF 1 397 and no hgh antibioties tested less than 30 days ago.

it's very rare to develop antibodies, almost impossible.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws