Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products


©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
         
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree10Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-13-2019, 10:27 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 107
Lower than Low IGF-1 Levels. Why?

Hey all, I'm finishing up a 12 kit run of a sponsor's GH. I dose it post workout 1 full vial daily.

As of a few days ago my IGF-1 Levels came back at 83 with a GH serum level of 42. Can someone please help me figure out what is going on with my body?

I have had 2 prior runs with this GH and my IGF-1 levels came back both times under 150 with great GH serum levels.

https://imgur.com/a/tO0KVsK
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-14-2019, 10:11 AM
MyNameIsJeff's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,377
Three possibilities:

1) Your liver is toast
2) Your body developed GH-antibodies
3) You are malnourished and lack crucial micronutrients
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2019, 05:57 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsJeff View Post
Three possibilities:

1) Your liver is toast
2) Your body developed GH-antibodies
3) You are malnourished and lack crucial micronutrients
I can look and see if I can have my gh antibodies tested but I'm sure it's expensive
My liver enzymes were elevated in the past but it was nothing crazy.
My IGF-1 levels went down over 50 points from baseline while on GH which is just bizarre.

Last edited by Itachi; 07-15-2019 at 06:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2019, 06:34 AM
Kaladryn's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,025
Not really an answer but this is interesting stuff on the stability of liquid GH preparations.

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO1994003198A1
__________________
I am a railing by the torrent, grasp me if you can! Your crutch, however, I am not. -Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2019, 09:03 AM
MyNameIsJeff's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
I can look and see if I can have my gh antibodies tested but I'm sure it's expensive
My liver enzymes were elevated in the past but it was nothing crazy.
My IGF-1 levels went down over 50 points from baseline while on GH which is just bizarre.
Which steroids are you taking, and at what dosages? Are you using an aromatase inhibitor, and if so at what dose. Ever measured your estrogen levels?
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2019, 09:46 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaladryn View Post
Not really an answer but this is interesting stuff on the stability of liquid GH preparations.

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO1994003198A1
I actually wanted to send you this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19608715
I almost wonder if something like that is going on with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsJeff View Post
Which steroids are you taking, and at what dosages? Are you using an aromatase inhibitor, and if so at what dose. Ever measured your estrogen levels?
Two weeks ago I stopped 1200mgs Test C per week.
Two weeks ago I started and am currently taking 900mgs EQ per week,
50mgs Tren Ace per day and 25mgs Aromasin Every other day.


I have measured my estrogen levels in the past but do not have current levels.
I had my liver enzymes tested today so I can post those in a few days when I have them.

Last edited by Itachi; 07-15-2019 at 09:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2019, 10:55 AM
Kaladryn's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,025
I would go off all gh, wait a month or so, get a baseline, then go on like 3-4iu and get an IGF1 after a week or so. Antibody theory is plausible, especially at 10+iu per day.
__________________
I am a railing by the torrent, grasp me if you can! Your crutch, however, I am not. -Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2019, 11:23 AM
MyNameIsJeff's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
I actually wanted to send you this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19608715
I almost wonder if something like that is going on with me.


Two weeks ago I stopped 1200mgs Test C per week.
Two weeks ago I started and am currently taking 900mgs EQ per week,
50mgs Tren Ace per day and 25mgs Aromasin Every other day.


I have measured my estrogen levels in the past but do not have current levels.
I had my liver enzymes tested today so I can post those in a few days when I have them.
Tren and a very low low Estrogen/Androgen ratio can both contribute to lower IGF-1 levels. In your case, it could be a combination of things that lead to low IGF-1 levels.

Getting in antibody test would certainly be interesting, but I think that's something you can only order through your physician. As an alternative, you could stop the tren, lower/drop the AI, and see if that improves the IGF-1 levels. If not, then that would leave only antibodies as an explanation (assuming your liver is fine, which based on what you took it probably is).
mayan and hogan86 like this.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2019, 11:41 AM
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,284
What test would you need to get to test GH antibodies?
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 07-20-2019, 08:47 PM
MyNameIsJeff's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by tren_plz View Post
What test would you need to get to test GH antibodies?
https://ltd.aruplab.com/Tests/Pub/0092142
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 07-21-2019, 01:11 AM
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,284
Thanks Jeff. Always contributing to the board brother. Top member on the board.
mayan likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 07-21-2019, 11:16 AM
IronLion2's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 944
I was under the impression only a very small percentage of the population develop GH antibodies, not dismissing the notion though
__________________
Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist

If you arent willing to die for this than you shouldnt be doing it -Louie Simmons
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 08-01-2019, 05:37 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 27
Are you taking any Raloxifene? It could also reduce IGF-1


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 08-02-2019, 12:41 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 61
Iíve had this exact same thing happened to me. I would
Pin 8iu, 12iu etc. before an IGF test and it would come back under 100. The more I pinned the lower the IGF test results. It was years ago and I contacted Mutant and Homerkhan who supplied them. It was the good old Hygetropin. I could not find an explanation, Homer insisted they were good and nobody else had that problem. The results were good so I was confused. . Now I attribute those labs to the tren enanthate I was on with test. I took no anti-eís. Iíve had more recent IGF tests with Humatrope and they came back over 400 after pinning 10iu for a serum tests.
IronLion2 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 08-28-2019, 04:50 PM
Biggerp73's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by vizman View Post
Iíve had this exact same thing happened to me. I would
Pin 8iu, 12iu etc. before an IGF test and it would come back under 100. The more I pinned the lower the IGF test results. It was years ago and I contacted Mutant and Homerkhan who supplied them. It was the good old Hygetropin. I could not find an explanation, Homer insisted they were good and nobody else had that problem. The results were good so I was confused. . Now I attribute those labs to the tren enanthate I was on with test. I took no anti-eís. Iíve had more recent IGF tests with Humatrope and they came back over 400 after pinning 10iu for a serum tests.
Why would Trenbolone Enanthate prevent an increase in IGF-1 with the use of GH?
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 08-28-2019, 05:19 PM
ihab001's Avatar
Verified Customer
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 184
All the chinese hgh makes you develop antibodies , why do u think they are so cheap like this and no temperature control or any safe shipping ,come on you donít even know how many units are in the vial except when it is tested


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Use code "IHAB5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 09-07-2019, 03:42 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsJeff View Post
Tren and a very low low Estrogen/Androgen ratio can both contribute to lower IGF-1 levels. In your case, it could be a combination of things that lead to low IGF-1 levels.

Getting in antibody test would certainly be interesting, but I think that's something you can only order through your physician. As an alternative, you could stop the tren, lower/drop the AI, and see if that improves the IGF-1 levels. If not, then that would leave only antibodies as an explanation (assuming your liver is fine, which based on what you took it probably is).
I can co-sign on this ... I run a lot of high tren e and no test so likely nil estrogen levels and regardless of GH dose I usually am 70-140 IGF-1 levels and its on top notch stuff. And that was with my liver values being in check.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 09-07-2019, 08:23 PM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
I can look and see if I can have my gh antibodies tested but I'm sure it's expensive
My liver enzymes were elevated in the past but it was nothing crazy.
My IGF-1 levels went down over 50 points from baseline while on GH which is just bizarre.
When i had my IGF1 tested they tested for GH antibodies at same time. Requested thru my primary care physician.

Doubt its that much more expensive, however could be wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 09-07-2019, 08:24 PM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihab001 View Post
All the chinese hgh makes you develop antibodies , why do u think they are so cheap like this and no temperature control or any safe shipping ,come on you donít even know how many units are in the vial except when it is tested


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't make a definitive statement like that. I have been in really good Chinese stuff for a year, IGF 1 397 and no hgh antibioties tested less than 30 days ago.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 09-08-2019, 04:56 AM
prodaf's Avatar
Featured Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgeno1 View Post
Can't make a definitive statement like that. I have been in really good Chinese stuff for a year, IGF 1 397 and no hgh antibioties tested less than 30 days ago.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
it's very rare to develop antibodies, almost impossible.
__________________


GENOTEC REP
Genotec Laboratories is your best gear choice, no equivalent quality !
PM me for any questions and list.

Contact : [email protected]
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 07:13 AM.

 
Languages translations supported by vBET 3.10.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2018

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS