advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone hear from Quality Chemical Research lately?

Bigd50

Registered
If so PM me. Thanks.

I've been waiting about a month and they don't respond to any e-mails. So much for board sponsers.

used him once took forever to get it then it tated liek pure hell so I have used eds now so happy i made the switch

not heard anything since 20th aug every mail gets bounced back now, looks like were out of pocket lads :mad: :mad:

his thread on the main forum is still locked I wonder if big a ever got to the bottom of those problems?

When I mail them it bounces back as mailbox full.

Hey everyone

I just got out of the hospital last week and have full intentions of paying Big A and and mailing packages out in two weeks...I have got MEDICAL BILLS COMING OUT OF MY ASS This is the first time I've been able to get online for awhile.

I am young, only 24 years old and have been an avid AAS user since I was 16. My fathers side has a history of heart issues and I guess it caught up to me young bros, and AAS didn't help any. I have always had bloodwork done and its came back fine. A month ago I finished a heavy set of deadlifts in the gym. 435 for 12 reps and I decided to strip down to 315, and bang out 10 more.... After this set I began to feel very dizzy, light headed, and had severe chest pains. I sat down and waited for them to subside, but they only got worse....within a few minutes it felt as if a 300 lb person was sitting on my chest and my wife called the hospital.

They had me sent into the hospital by ambulance. After I became stable and they ran tests, later the doctor explained to me that I had 90% blockage of my left artery and had suffered a heart attack. He asked if I was a substance/drug user and asked about AAS and I told him I'd used for the last 8 years and of course he put off a spew of everything.

I am in the states bros and do not have health insurance. I've got a MASSIVE DEBT to the hospital, a child on the way as well. I need two weeks to make things right with you all and Big A; this is not his fault.

In two weeks I can mail out all packages and start paying you all back. I am so sorry for the hassle that I've caused you guys, and especially Big A. He has a good name, and in todays world thats all everyone has and I dont want to take that away from anyone. It's time for me to grow up and be done with this business guys, I've got a child on the way and its time to put the little one above me; but I've got a debt to you all to take care of first.

Hey everyone

I just got out of the hospital last week and have full intentions of paying Big A and and mailing packages out in two weeks...I have got MEDICAL BILLS COMING OUT OF MY ASS This is the first time I've been able to get online for awhile.

I am young, only 24 years old and have been an avid AAS user since I was 16. My fathers side has a history of heart issues and I guess it caught up to me young bros, and AAS didn't help any. I have always had bloodwork done and its came back fine. A month ago I finished a heavy set of deadlifts in the gym. 435 for 12 reps and I decided to strip down to 315, and bang out 10 more.... After this set I began to feel very dizzy, light headed, and had severe chest pains. I sat down and waited for them to subside, but they only got worse....within a few minutes it felt as if a 300 lb person was sitting on my chest and my wife called the hospital.

They had me sent into the hospital by ambulance. After I became stable and they ran tests, later the doctor explained to me that I had 90% blockage of my left artery and had suffered a heart attack. He asked if I was a substance/drug user and asked about AAS and I told him I'd used for the last 8 years and of course he put off a spew of everything.

I am in the states bros and do not have health insurance. I've got a MASSIVE DEBT to the hospital, a child on the way as well. I need two weeks to make things right with you all and Big A; this is not his fault.

In two weeks I can mail out all packages and start paying you all back. I am so sorry for the hassle that I've caused you guys, and especially Big A. He has a good name, and in todays world thats all everyone has and I dont want to take that away from anyone. It's time for me to grow up and be done with this business guys, I've got a child on the way and its time to put the little one above me; but I've got a debt to you all to take care of first.

good luck to you dude. sorry to hear of this shit but good to see you faced it all and looked at whats important

Hey Bro Im sorry to hear that happened to you. I hope you are doing good. I sent you a email regarding my order. The email is from the first 2 letters (OC).
Thanks

Has anyone heard from him after his latest post on this thread? I have a pending order and Ive emailed him like he says to but NO ANSWER. I know he is getting well but at least answer emails and take care of what you owe people.

I"m with spark714. I'm sorry about what your going through but I would like to know when your going to refund my money also. The time that some of us have had to wait just for a response isn't right.

Ive noticed that they took down his sponsorship thread. This guy is a fucking joke.

He's only got a few more days to make things right.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131