over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Heart Palpitations from HGH

IronD

Newbies
Guys,

I have been running GH (4iu's) in the morning and have noticed I am getting heart palpitations through out the day while taking it. Its almost like my heart will skip a beat or beat a little faster every so often. I have also started taking caffeine again.

Is this a common side effect and has anyone else experienced this?

i would stop the caffeine first, i did not have any problems like that last time i ran gh...

i was running 4ius and like 600mg of caffeine a day for months... no problem

the last 3 months i have dropped caffeine out of my system and i must say i feel so much better, i have had maybe 2 shot's of espresso in the last 3 months and both times i felt my heart rate rise much more then i would like that's why i am saying drop the caffeine first and see what happens

I doubt it's the gh. It's probably the caffeine. How many mgs of caffeine are you taking a day?

I am only taking 1 caffeine pill in the mornings, 200mgs and they a coffee later in the day.

Heart Palpitations

I experienced the same thing recently when I started peptides + GH. But I wasn't sure if it was the Prami instead. I cut back on both and presto, much better. But what was the culprit? I was also retaining significant water and was put on a diuretic.

Its strange...needless to say I have stopped taking the GH. I am scheduled to see a doctor tomorrow to make sure there is nothing wrong with my heart.

I don't think the GH has anything to do with it...

I am on ECA, T3 and added GH yesterday and no palpitations whatsoever!

It affects some this way, not everyone. I too was experiencing this when I first started peps at high doses, but I was much heavier and alot more bloated....saw my doc and had tests and he said that its nothing to worry about.Needless to say, I haven't had them in quite a while and am back on peps but I'm ALOT leaner...so, one can assume the factors that can cause irregular heartbeats. Get the all clear from your doc then start slow.....good luck.

So I went to the Cardiologist today and here was the outcome of the visit.

EKG was normal

Echo Cardiogram was normal...he did notice some thickening of the left wall on my heart but said that was common in athletes/bodybuilders. He did ask me to not train so heavy and no roid use :(.

He also drew blood and is testing me for Thyroid issues. He seems to think the GH was triggering my Thyroid in a funny way and it was causing my heart palpitations.

Thanks for the insight guys I will let you know the results of my Thyroid test when I get them.

I had a large amount of cjc constituted that i forgot about it was several months old. So I figured it was mostly degraded and probably useless and shot probably like 1mg, boom the next day, heart palpatations. I discontinued it and all stimulants, about the 2 week mark the began to subside, so i waited a week and tried it again at a normal dose, same, supposidly degraded batch and they started up again. I'm about eleven days into it and they are slacking off now.

here's my conclusions.
1.constituted cjc doesn't degrade as fast as some say
2.it can cause heart palpatations and definately several bloating

When SWIM was on 100mcg of ghrp-6 2x a day they got a really bad fever which they thought was the beginning of an infection from the research chem so they went to the hospital and as a precaution they did a EKG where they discovered that person had a heart irregularity that could manifest itself as palipitations and a quickening of heart rate. the fever was just the onset of a virus unrelated to the research chem. to compare, that person only rarely ever had palipitations a few years ago, usually after a night of heavy drinking, but never had any noticable ones while on GHRP-6. so a person that is prone to palipitations because of his condition never experienced any noticeable ones while on GHRP.

just some anecdotal evidence.. not saying anything one way or the other just offering experience from swim

1.constituted cjc doesn't degrade as fast as some say
2.it can cause heart palpatations and definately several bloating

I had noticed this as well - usually would be fairly noticeable when lying in bed going to sleep. My thoughts at that time were it was my GH I was taking.

Then a few days ago I took my CJC/GHRP-6 combo. I then became involved in something else, so I acidentally waited a bit longer before following up with my HGH inj. Sitting at the PC I noticed heart palpitations, yet no HGH had been taken!

Of course, now I know what's actually causing the palpitations. My only concern now is which (or both) of the combo is directly causing it.

Hmmm. I got palapationas after being on GH for a number of months. They are not bad now, but a bit scary. I didn't think it could be the GH. I wonder? I wonder if going to a 3 x a week protocol would stop them if gh is the culprit.

Well shit guys, im about to get on some growth n now your starting to scare me...:eek:

Hmmm. I got palapationas after being on GH for a number of months. They are not bad now, but a bit scary. I didn't think it could be the GH. I wonder? I wonder if going to a 3 x a week protocol would stop them if gh is the culprit.

Well,....guess that's possible too! Seems more related to GH in the bodies system overall, rather than a particular GH releasing peptide or a synthetic HGH. I only say this is because yesterday I decided to push some large doses with just HGH and welp, they happened that way too!

Personally, I'd say this is a sign to reduce dosage.

Well,....guess that's possible too! Seems more related to GH in the bodies system overall, rather than a particular GH releasing peptide or a synthetic HGH. I only say this is because yesterday I decided to push some large doses with just HGH and welp, they happened that way too!

Personally, I'd say this is a sign to reduce dosage.

I actually going to CJC and Hexarlin the next 3-4 weeks, with twice a week spikes of GH. It will be interesting to see if they go away during this time. I do know this. When I first started gh, 8 months ago, I was only doing 10-12 ius a week and had no problems of any sort back then.

10 iu a week is a good dose for hgh imo...and I agree with 123; whatever the physiological/chemical reason for heart palpitations, It's simply a sign to back off of your dosing amounts, whether its the peps or exo gh.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear