over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lantus and igf 1 binding?

paloboi

Registered
It seems this is common place over seas instead of the fast acting protcols we read everyday

a copy and paste from my friend of mine,MAX.

Long acting insulin like lantus has many advantages over any other kind of insulin used for bodybuilding. First of all better effect on muscles directly, because of long time action lantus has time to spread to peripheral tissues including skeletal muscle. Lantus able to activate IGF1 receptor 10 times more then own body insulin. Because lantus does not have peak concentration, there is no risk to went hypo in ANY! circumstances, you can keep fasting all day and you do not have chance to go hypo even if you will inject 20iu of lantus. You can inject lantus before going to bed and you will have no risk to went hypo during sleep. Why? Becasue of slow action profile. Your body always will have time to mobilize internal resources to maintain BG level.

So to summarize it, lantus more effective on muscle growth and more safe for inexperienced users.

There is no reason to sue lantus at 10-15 per day, it is too low doses. To get real effect from lantus you will have to work doses up to 50-70iu per day. It is not too much with lantus, because lantus can spread all over the body mean insulin concentration in some particular tissues will remain quite low.

That is another advantage that you can gradually work the dose up on quite significant amount of IU per day and be safe.

How to use it?

First of all I want to stress the fact, that insulin use require to be serious about what you are doing and have some discipline.

Start with 10iu per day ED. Lantus have to be used ED, not on working day or 2 day per week. If you not injecting lantus ED you cannot titrate dose up. If you do not titrate doses up you will not have any serious effect from use of lantus at all.

Increase dose on 5 iu per week. Check your morning fasting BG on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, if results are not less then 70 mg/dl you can increase dose on 5 iu at Monday. Do the same next week. By doing this simple testing you can be sure that your diet is adequate and you will NEVER run into any troubles with lantus. If fasting morning BG less than 70mg/dl - improve your diet take some long acting proteins at night and stay on the same dose during the whole next week. No frog's jumps with insulin.

Will you have opportunity to accumulate some extra fat - Yes, certainly. Fat accumulation can be controlled perfectly with use of 250-500mcg of GH Frags 176-191 injected same time with lantus at morning.

Last edited:
I'm wondering. Do you also have to be afraid of fat intake like when you use humalog? Can you eat a high fat low carb meal or will that be put on the belly right away?

the guy who wrote this dont speak good engish but he is very sharp he has to have some kinda of research background or something. I dont no that I want to try this I just thought some people might find it intresting. I looked at some medical studies the igf binding is true. So it appears at high dosages you would get almost a double drug effect from it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131