advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gain 5-7lbs in 5 days high HGH blast. Read this log.

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I got this thread from another forum.
**broken link removed**

Apparently people are gaining 5-7 ever 5 days of HGH blast. Usually done once a month for example 20iu/Day 1, 20iu/Day 2, 25iu/Day 3, 25iu/Day 4, 30iu/Day 5 & 30iu/Day 5.

Anyone has any experience with it. I'm going to do a HGH blast & log it.
Please share your experience.

Reading the threads right now... But wouldn't most of that weight simply be water weight?

Not actually. Most of the gains are lean mass.

After the blast (5 days blast) they seem to keep half of the weight. & this continues for every blast.

Not bad considering its only 5 days. What do u think?

The idea is to create an explosive growth of new muscle cells which would then be able to mature and hypertrophy following the blast

The thing to be carefull off is water retention blood preasure ect. jesse had to halt a blast because of sides. Some one on dats forum did 15.15.20.25,25 and posted some good results so mabey start off there and see how it goes. I do believe there is some real potential to these blasts and will try a couple next cycle,but only at dosages discussed above.

Thats right Sammy. For first timer its better to start off with a lower dosage. Yes Gh Blast works but Make sure to keep an eye on the blood pressure.

One thing im lucky with gh is i dont hold water on it at all, or at least its not measurable on a scale or by eye-dont know why so look forward to trying a few mini blasts,but wont waste gh doing it off cycle

One thing im lucky with gh is i dont hold water on it at all, or at least its not measurable on a scale or by eye-dont know why so look forward to trying a few mini blasts,but wont waste gh doing it off cycle

I didn't either until I bumped my dose from 4iu's to 6iu's...then my ankles went crazy.

I was doing 6 a day rips on top off ipam cjc combo and honestly didn't hold amy water at all. Also the 10 iu post workout protocol was fine. There must be that point where you hit a certain dose and it all comes at once

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Guys lets say back on the topic.

I hope u guys have read the thread log.
Has anyone got any real experience?

What about heart hypertrophy?

I think all the growth in such a short time will create some sort of internal growth too...

What if that growth wasn't just lean muscle but also organ growth? Just thinking out load here...

I honestly don't believe in magic bullets or short cuts ... i honestly think that to gain 5-7lbs of muscle in advanced trainees one must pay their dues both out (eating) and in the gym (training)....

Your thougths?

Last edited:
What about heart hypertrophy?

I think all the growth in such a short time will create some sort of internal growth too...

What if that growth wasn't just lean muscle but also organ growth? Just thinking out load here...

I honestly don't believe in magic bullets or short cuts ... i honestly think that to gain 5-7lbs of muscle in advanced trainees one must pay their dues both out (eating) and in the gym (training)....

Your thougths?

I'm not disagreeing with you at all but I'm just thinking ofthe size weight and muscle gains you get post contest. this was my first year competing and it's only been 3 weeks 1 day and I'm up almost 45 pounds. I know a lot is water and some is BF but some has to be lean mass because I look ten times better then when I started my prep at about the same weight. I'm weighing 263 on ties and still can see some abs. so idk may e with massive Gh boost you could gain some lean mass over night basically? but who knows.

did 300 Iu's over a 7 week cycle. 10-30IU 3 times a week. Played with and varied doses. Was on a cutting diet so I didn't gain weight, but massive recomp. Arms, tri's especially look incredible, like at a whole other level. But the tape measure shows no change. Except at waste, lost about 3 inches off gut. Had I been eating for size, I bet it would have been massive gains in size. Joint pain and tendonitus gone even still 5 weeks later. No sides other than water retention.

did 300 Iu's over a 7 week cycle. 10-30IU 3 times a week. Played with and varied doses. Was on a cutting diet so I didn't gain weight, but massive recomp. Arms, tri's especially look incredible, like at a whole other level. But the tape measure shows no change. Except at waste, lost about 3 inches off gut. Had I been eating for size, I bet it would have been massive gains in size. Joint pain and tendonitus gone even still 5 weeks later. No sides other than water retention.

There's two HGH blast protocol.

1. You blast it for 5 days (20/20/30/30/40)

2. You blast it 10-20iu x 3 a week.

When u say major recomp. Could u be a little more detail?

the blast is only doable by those who have a great tolerance to the sides of Gh. If your taking 10ius and having no sides chances are you can handle the blast.
however the issue is raised again, with that much growth in such little time do some organs grow as well?
I would go back and read jesses log to see what he had to say about this.

I have used this method with various doseages and can categorically say that it does work!

I would say however that peoples expectations of this protocol are too high, 5-7lbs of lbm? Come on, do this every other month for a couple of years and you'd be a top level guy!

I noticed massive body recomp and my next aas cycles gains were exponentially greater to the amounts of gh used, I put this down to the cells created during hyperplasia maturing which IMO is the point of a gh blast :)

I have used this method with various doseages and can categorically say that it does work!

I would say however that peoples expectations of this protocol are too high, 5-7lbs of lbm? Come on, do this every other month for a couple of years and you'd be a top level guy!

I noticed massive body recomp and my next aas cycles gains were exponentially greater to the amounts of gh used, I put this down to the cells created during hyperplasia maturing which IMO is the point of a gh blast :)

Thanks for the feedback. Not many, including myself have tried this. I'm going to try it & log it when i get my supplies.

Could u be a bit more detail?
What were your exact dose & length?
How much did u gain per blast?

Whats your stats?

I've tried various doses and lengths depending on what's been available to me at the time, I'd say the quality of gh is especially important, I'm partial to eli's myself :)

Lowest was around 100iu over 5 days, 15 x 3 & 25 x 2.
Highest iirc was 220iu over 7 days, 25 x 4 & 40 x 3.

As before, the gains are immediately measurable, think of the new cell creation as "money in the bank" waiting to release a regular dividend over the next period of time.

I always coincide my aas cycles to peak at the same time as the blast and will maintain that peak for 5-14 days after termination of blast as the high androgen content in the body will help with myoblast cell maturity.

I'm no expert or scientist and tbh not even that well educated before anyone goes picking holes in the above, I'm just a little guinea pig :)

oh and stars are 5'8. 235lbs, 12-15% bf (guesstimates)

I'm not disagreeing with you at all but I'm just thinking ofthe size weight and muscle gains you get post contest. this was my first year competing and it's only been 3 weeks 1 day and I'm up almost 45 pounds. I know a lot is water and some is BF but some has to be lean mass because I look ten times better then when I started my prep at about the same weight. I'm weighing 263 on ties and still can see some abs. so idk may e with massive Gh boost you could gain some lean mass over night basically? but who knows.

very common. You underate and overtrained coming into your contest. Your body was in a catabolic state (countered probably by AAS to a degree). The body's response to this (starvation basically, lol) is to survive and take every possible nutrient and put it into muscle tissue (the tissue doing the work). Problem is you are withholding nutrients, so the body is in a very heightened state, up-regulating all kinds of receptors, hormones, enzymes, etc., to grab everything it can.

Now, as soon as you leave that stage after the contest you are jamming your face with all kinds of food. Your body is still in that state and will be for the next 2-3 weeks, so you look amazing 2-3 weeks after the contest with nice big full muscles. Careful though, it doesn't last forever! LOL!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws