over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides for Hair Regrowth

BigGuy1980

Registered
Hello --

Have any of you used peps and experienced hair growth where before you were thinning/receding?

Any experiences using PAL-GHK? or are there any other peptides shown to increase hair growth?

Thank you for your feedback.

Copper Peptide

I have read that clinical studies have shown Copper Peptide GHK-CU to help with hair growth:
"Copper peptide GHK-Cu and its analogues were found to strongly stimulate hair growth. The efficiency of synthetic analog of GHK-Cu was similar to that of 5% minoxidil.[32] A commercial product GraftCyte was clinically proven to improve hair transplantation,[33] outcome. Another hair product that contains copper-peptide GHK-Cu is Tricomin.[34]"

Im assuming that its applied topically? Does anyone have any experience using this?

Astressin-B peptide

Here is another peptide I found...

While conducting research into brain-gut interactions, a team led by researchers from UCLA and the Veterans Administration may have inadvertently stumbled across a new treatment for hair loss. During an investigation into the affect of stress on gastrointestinal function, the researchers believe they may have found a chemical compound that induces hair growth by blocking a stress-related hormone associated with hair loss.

It's long been recognized that stress plays a role in hair loss and, although there have been numerous hair-restoration remedies emerge over the years, even legitimate medications such as minoxidil have only shown limited effectiveness. The UCLA-led team says their findings show that the chemical compound they have uncovered could provide long-term hair regrowth from a short-duration treatment.

Instead of looking for mice burdened with debt or in the process of moving house, for their research the researchers had been using mice that were genetically altered to overproduce a stress hormone called corticotrophin-releasing factor, or CRF. As these mice age, they lose hair and eventually become bald on their backs, making them visually distinct from their unaltered counterparts.

The UCLA and VA researchers then injected a peptide called astressin-B, which has the ability to block the action of CRF, into the bald mice to observe how its CRF-blocking ability affected gastrointestinal tract function. When the initial single injection had no effect the investigators continued the injections over five days to give the peptide a better chance of blocking the CRF receptors. They measured the effects of this regimen on the stress-induced response in the colons of the mice and placed the mice back in the cages with their hairy counterparts.

Three months later the researchers returned to the mice to conduct further gastrointestinal studies and found they couldn't distinguish them from their unaltered brethren as their previously bald backs were now covered in hair.

"When we analyzed the identification number of the mice that had grown hair we found that, indeed, the astressin-B peptide was responsible for the remarkable hair growth in the bald mice," said Million Mulugeta, an adjunct professor of medicine in the division of digestive diseases at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and a corresponding author of the research. "Subsequent studies confirmed this unequivocally," he added.

Particularly noteworthy was the fact that just one injection a day for five consecutive days was enough to maintain the effects for up to four months.

"This is a comparatively long time, considering that mice's life span is less than two years," Mulugeta said.

Whether the same effect happens in humans remains to be seen, but the researchers say the fact that the bald mice also showed mild hair growth when treated with minoxidil alone, as is the case in humans, suggests that astressin-B could also produce hair regrowth in humans. In fact, it is known that the stress-hormone CRF, its receptors and other peptides that modulate these receptors are found in human skin.

UCLA and the Salk Institute have applied for a patent on the use of the astressin-B peptide for hair growth.

TB500 seems to be making my hair thicker but I wouldn't call it regrowth.

A few others:

Rejuline / Decapeptide-3
Effect – Anti-Aging/Anti-Wrinkle/Hair Growth
Application – Skin Care/Hair Care/Body Care

Functions
Reduce and prevent lines and wrinkles by actively generating new skin cells
Involve in normal skin growth, healing and wound repair
More stable and prolong action than native proteins

CG-Prohairin-B4 / Octapeptide-2

Functions
Increase cell growth and migration
Promote hair growth by activating the stem cells of hair follicle

CG-Fibramin / Oligepeptide-42
Application – Skin Care/Body Care/Hair Care

Functions
Strengthen skin elasticity by inducing the synthesis of collagen and elastin
Promote hair growth and inhibit depigmentation of hair
Help blood circulation in the scalp and revitalizing hair follicles

CG-Keramin2 / Decapeptide-10
Effect – Anti-Wrinkle/Hair Growth/Skin Brightening
Application – Skin Care/Hair Care

Functions
Refine texture glides effectively and light up skin
Delivery of CG-Keramin2 to the base of the follicles which helps strengthen hair while stiulating hair follicles to produce strong hair shaft

CG-Copper Peptide / Copper Tripeptide-1
Effect – Anti-Aging/Anti-Wrinkle/Anti-Hair Loss

Functions
Delivery of copper peptide to the base of follicles, which helps strengthen hair while stimulating hair follicles to produce strong hair shaft

H These Hair Re-Growth Peptides!

Nice bit of research here. I's love to see a board sponsor carry some of these.

A few others:

Rejuline / Decapeptide-3

Functions

CG-Prohairin-B4 / Octapeptide-2

Functions
Increase cell growth and migration
Promote hair growth by activating the stem cells of hair follicle

CG-Fibramin / Oligepeptide-42
Application – Skin Care/Body Care/Hair Care

Functions
Strengthen skin elasticity by inducing the synthesis of collagen and elastin
Promote hair growth and inhibit depigmentation of hair

CG-Keramin2 / Decapeptide-10
Effect – Anti-Wrinkle/Hair Growth/Skin Brightening
Application – Skin Care/Hair Care

Functions
Refine texture glides effectively and light up skin
Delivery of CG-Keramin2 to the base of the follicles which helps strengthen hair while stiulating hair follicles to produce strong hair shaft

CG-Copper Peptide / Copper Tripeptide-1
Effect – Anti-Aging/Anti-Wrinkle/Anti-Hair Loss

Functions
Delivery of copper peptide to the base of follicles, which helps strengthen hair while stimulating hair follicles to produce strong hair shaft

anyone know where these peptides can be purchased? and if they are effective during a aas cycle?

Personally... just come to terms your going bald. Instead of worrying about it go and show off your manliness ;)

Besides the joke I am being serious. There is nothing worst than a fella stressing out about something he is naturally meant to do. When I see these guys paying out for hair transplants etc I just think it's a shame they don't have the confidence to pull it off. It's only hair. Just my opinion. I started going bald very young.

Fair enough if you take steroids and you want to stop the DHT conversion. Nothing you will take will stop you going bald. It's gonna happen eventually just get used to it.

I would be screwed if I was going bald. I even use stuff as a preventive even though im not loosing it. My head is so lumpy and bumpy, I would look like shrek without it.

Is there any way we can convince the Peptide Sponsors to carry any of these peptides? :D

Is there any way we can convince the Peptide Sponsors to carry any of these peptides? :D

I would simply message them. They are always looking to expand their product range, thus, improve overall operations. I think there will be a big interest for those type of peptides so if it is doable for them and cost effective they should in time. I think Ergo are your best bet. They are the most innovative peptide company and offer a large range and always looking to offer people what they want. PM Phil Hernon and see what he says.

I would simply message them. They are always looking to expand their product range, thus, improve overall operations. I think there will be a big interest for those type of peptides so if it is doable for them and cost effective they should in time. I think Ergo are your best bet. They are the most innovative peptide company and offer a large range and always looking to offer people what they want. PM Phil Hernon and see what he says.

Thanks for the kind words buddy!

And yes please pm us with requests. We have been looking awt astressin-b, we just havent moved on it.

If there was a lot of demand, we probably would.

Norm

And yes please pm us with requests. We have been looking awt astressin-b, we just havent moved on it.

Norm

Interested in Astressin - but unclear if it is best used topically or injected at this point.

Very interesting...will be looking into these in more detail personally...I can post my findings to share with everyone asap.

42-S HRM PEPTIDE

42-S HRM PEPTIDE

HRM Peptide is the product of a deliberate investigation into the chemical signals that control the hair growth cycle. The application of these findings through our advances in peptide biochemistry offers a new beginning in hair restoration technology for both men and women.

HRM Peptide is the first and only product in its class to directly stimulate the Anagenic Growth phase of the hair cycle with growth promoting growth factors for hair. The product is also first in its class to directly suppress the Catagenic Rest and Telogenic Loss phases of the hair cycle. The combined result is a hair restoration product that offers faster results with improved efficacy in problem treatment areas.

Additional research focused on the hair growth cycle, with attention to the factors that create a hostile environment for hair maintenance and robust growth. Seborrhea and the scalp parasite Demodex are common stressors that are known to contribute to hair loss. Increasing the blood supply at the hair root has been shown to provide a nutrient-rich environment that favors hair growth. Each consideration has been addressed in the development of HRM Peptide.

42-S HRM PEPTIDE

This is interesting, how far along is this peptide, is it available somewhere?

Norm

Tried PM but your inbox is full...I'm not the biggest peptide researcher but would DEFINITELY be interested in hair growth peptides. All the current treatments have significant side effects, so I'm willing to try something new.

And Elvia, I hear ya pal, but if I was 6'2 with baby blue eyes maybe I wouldn't mind as much...but at 5'9 I need all the help I can get!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member