over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cerebrolysin...smart peptide

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Cerebrolysin is a new and revolutionary drug which not treats the symptoms but also addresses the causes of alzhiemer’s disease to effectively treat this debilitating condition.

Cerebrolysin not only improve the function and the quantity of neurons and brain transmitters, cerebrolysin not only decreases the rate at which brain cells die, it’s known to block exitocins – now believed to be one of the main causes of alzheimer disease. These excitocins enter the blood stream through the food that we eat, mainly MSG and sugar substitute aspartame present in our diet.

Cerebrolysin by blocking these exitocins not only prevents damage, but also appears to help support and maintain neurons including: serotonin, choline (related to Acetylcholine) and noradrenaline, thus treating and preventing the occurrence of alzhiemer’s disease.

As cerebrolysin (or CRB) appears to also affect synaptic responses in the hippocampus - the region of the brain responsible for functions of memory, cerebrolysin autism treatment has also been proven and studied in many of the clinical trials involving autistic and dyslexic patients. In over 80 clinical trials with over 5000 patients with mild to moderate cases of the condition, using cerbrolysin was found to significantly improve cognitive powers. Since cerebrolysin is derived from natural ingredient cerebrolysin side effects are from very few to nil.

Cerebrolysin dosage is about a 5ml ampoule injected either in the muscle or in the vein each day for 5 days, then repeated for a period of 4 weeks. The cycle is repeated after a short break of two month treatment period.

Cerebrolysin is now available at ergopep.com in the nootropics section.

I can't wait to hear how researchers here respond to this peptide. Increased intelligence, increased memory, faster thought processing...very exciting!!!

What happens if we take this peptide and our brains awaken and tell us were all fucked up for taking all the other peptides???????

I read about this one guy on longevity.org who said cerebrolysin gave him a sort of extra sensory perception in which he could sense what people were thinking based on their body language and non verbal cues. This really intrigued me. I had a friend who had a stroke and lost the use of one side of his brain so he had to retrain himself to think using the other side of the brain(the emotional, non-logic side) which gave him this same extra sensory type of perception. He said he could tell someone's basic intentions right away which when around people with bad intentions he would feel so uncomfortable that he had to get away from them immediately. He used the terms"good" or "bad" people. This is subjective to me as we all have good and bad in us. But, he said he felt this about someone almost instantly.

I've been very vocal about how passionate I am about this drug and I absolutely can not wait to research it!

can this be like a substitute to lets say adderall. what i am trying to say is that can it help someones brain concentrate more??? or clearly ?

Active Ingredients:

Complex of peptides obtained from swine's brain

How does Cerebrolysin work and what pharmaceutical group does it belong to?

Cerebrolysin contains low molecular weight biologically active neuropeptides which pass through the blood brain barrier and directly act on the nerve cells. Cerebrolysin exerts organospecific multimodal effect on the brain, providing metabolic regulation, neuroprotection, functional neuro-modulation and neurotrophic activity.

Metabolic regulation is associated with increasing the efficiency of aerobic energy metabolism in the brain as well as improving intracellular protein synthesis in the developing and aging brain.

Neuroprotection is associated with neurons protection from the damaging effect of lactic acidosis, preventing the formation of free radicals. Cerebrolysin improves survival and prevents the death of neurons during hypoxia and ischemia, reduces the damaging neurotoxic effect of excitatory amino acids (glutamate).

Neurotrophic activity: neurotrophic activity is similar to natural factors of neuronal growth (NGF). It is manifested only in peripheral infusion.

Functional Neuromodulation: Cerebrolysin possesses a positive influence in violation of cognitive functions, processes of remembering.

Which conditions are treated with Cerebrolysin?

Cerebrolysin is indicated for the treatment of the following conditions:

Alzheimer's disease
Dementia of different origin
Syndrome of dementia of various origins
Chronic cerebrovascular insufficiency
Ischemic stroke
Cerebral and spinal cord traumas
Mental retardation in children;
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorders in children
Endogenous depression resistant to antidepressants (in the complex therapy).

What should a patient know before using Cerebrolysin?

The Cerebrolysin should not be used in cases of:

Hypersensitivity to any of the medication ingredients
Acute renal failure
Epilepsy

Make sure to consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Cerebrolysin is contraindicated for use in 1st trimester of pregnancy

Which adverse effects may manifest when using the medication?
The side effects of Cerebrolysin include:

Digestive system: decreased appetite, diarrhea, constipation, nausea, vomiting
Central and peripheral nervous system: aggressive behavior, confusion, insomnia, seizures, convulsions, tiredness, tremor, depression, apathy, dizziness, headache, headache, pain in the neck, legs, lower back
Allergic reactions: hypersensitivity reactions, shortness of breath, chills.
Local reactions: itching and burning at the injection site.
Cardiovascular system: in a few cases - hypertension, hypotension.
Other: influenza-like symptoms (cough, runny nose, respiratory tract infections).

It is not necessary that the side effects will manifest in an individual but the possibility still exist. For more information please consult your health care provider.

Which groups of drugs or specific preparations may interact with Cerebrolysin?

The drug is affected by the following:

Antidepressants
MAO inhibitors
Nootropic agents: Solcoseryl, Actovegin

Do not mix Cerebrolysin with other injectable solutions in one vial

Tell your doctor about all the herbal preparations as well as prescription drugs that you are currently taking even if they are not on the list.

Important information for the patient: Cerebrolysin is supplied for individual use. Do not use it to treat other conditions not listed in the leaflet. Keep the product out of children reach. Do not reuse any disposable materials if supplied with the preparation.

can this be like a substitute to lets say adderall. what i am trying to say is that can it help someones brain concentrate more??? or clearly ?

Looks like it can work for ADD. It helps you concentrate and think alot more clearly.

Made from Complex of peptides obtained from swine's brain

I think I would feel better if made from peptides from a smart persons brain.

Vincent: Want some bacon?
Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.
Vincent: Are you Jewish?
Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.
Vincent: Why not?
Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces.
Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.
Jules: I don't eat dog either.
Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.
Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherfuckin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

I wonder if this will help enhance my telekinesis. I can already move pins and pensils, i would love to be able move chairs or even load and de-load 45 plates from bar.

Does it matter is the cerebro is refrigerated? I keep all of my peptides in the fridge and was wondering if that would have an impact on it?

I wonder if this will help enhance my telekinesis. I can already move pins and pensils, i would love to be able move chairs or even load and de-load 45 plates from bar.

Can you really move pens and pencils with your mind? I'm naive so if you are joking, I apologize for my ignorance. ;)

Does it matter is the cerebro is refrigerated? I keep all of my peptides in the fridge and was wondering if that would have an impact on it?

storage recommendations from some that make the peptide itself say room temp out of the light is good for storage. I just began my research @ 2.5mg per day. Pre loaded 4 syringes w/ it

storage recommendations from some that make the peptide itself say room temp out of the light is good for storage. I just began my research @ 2.5mg per day. Pre loaded 4 syringes w/ it

Keep us up to date, this looks promising. Maybe the NZT isn't to far away.

Day 2, just administered second dose of 2.5 ml to research subject. No real effects noticed just yet... maybe the subject feels something but is not sure.

Day 2, just administered second dose of 2.5 ml to research subject. No real effects noticed just yet... maybe the subject feels something but is not sure.

I am very interested in this one too. Thank you for logging your experiences with it. :)

I have the same ability, I keep moving pins right into my glutes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws