over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Amazing Lab Results with GW501516

ABO-for-2012

Banned
Well most of you know the story but for those of you that don't, I did a 20 week cycle with MK2866, GW501516, CJC1295, and a few weeks of Hex.

My cholesterol was always areound 168, never higher but after that cycle my Total Cholesterol went to 216
HDL dropped to 21
LDL went to 161
Triglycerides 168
vldl 34
ldl/hdl 7.7
chol/hdl 10.3

Doctor said that looks crappy and you have a 45% increase in HA or stroke.

Changed up the diet for 2 months:
Lots of Omega-3 Fish and Flax
Niacin
Lots of Peanut Butter
Lots of Water
Increased cardio

STAYED ON GW501516 - 5 MG PD in AM

New labs are in and the doctor was like WTF have you been doing and eating. He said he had NEVER seen labs change like this in 28 years.

New labs are as follows:

Cholesterol 150 down from 216
TriGlycerides 76 down from 168
HDL went from 21 to 43
LDL went from 161 to to 92
vldl - 15 down from 34
LDL/HDL 2.1 down from 7.7
Chol/HDL 3.5 down from 10.3

Hopefully, this will not completely reverse when I come off the GW but for now I think it is pretty amazing.

Last edited:
Any BF % difference. I ran it and all I noticed was more sweeting and an energy spike when I took it.

Glad your lab works came back really good bud and thanks for sharing it with us

were you on the gw at the time of your first labs? if so, how long?

GREAT to hear it buddy!

I wonder how bad your cholesterol levels would have been on the first cycle if you had not used the GW

How long between blood tests? This is amazing! I just got mine in the mail today. My HDL was 17 at the end of march! I imagine it is much higher now but it should only get better with GW-501516

Curious what your levels will be once you do come off. Hopefully they stay high so that you don't have to use it permanently

Last edited:
I would assume they would stay high long as u r not on something that's just gonna kill ur lipids again ha

Sent from Samsung Infuse 4G

It was 2 months between blood tests and I was on GW for 1 month with the MK during my cycle. Shit, if I wasn't on the GW my cholesterol would of really been screwed up.

Anyways, I am staying on another 30 days and then cleaning out.

As for less BF. I have not been measured lately but I definitely look more cut.

Last edited:
time to abuse Anavar at 100mg for whole summer !!!

Well most of you know the story but for those of you that don't, I did a 20 week cycle with MK2866, GW501516, CJC1295, and a few weeks of Hex.

My cholesterol was always areound 168, never higher but after that cycle my Total Cholesterol went to 216
HDL dropped to 21
LDL went to 161
Triglycerides 168
vldl 34
ldl/hdl 7.7
chol/hdl 10.3

Doctor said that looks crappy and you have a 45% increase in HA or stroke.

Changed up the diet for 2 months:
Lots of Omega-3 Fish and Flax
Niacin
Lots of Peanut Butter
Lots of Water
Increased cardio

STAYED ON GW501516 - 5 MG PD in AM

New labs are in and the doctor was like WTF have you been doing and eating. He said he had NEVER seen labs change like this in 28 years.

New labs are as follows:

Cholesterol 150 down from 216
TriGlycerides 76 down from 168
HDL went from 21 to 43
LDL went from 161 to to 92
vldl - 15 down from 34
LDL/HDL 2.1 down from 7.7
Chol/HDL 3.5 down from 10.3

Hopefully, this will not completely reverse when I come off the GW but for now I think it is pretty amazing.

I'm sold!!! Thank you for the lab results. I'm definitely getting GW-501516. ;)

I'm sold!!! Thank you for the lab results. I'm definitely getting GW-501516. ;)

Everyone must keep in mind that I am not using any other AAS gear except my HRT 200mg cyp per month,. That being said, others might have to use higher dosage if their using anavar, dbol, anadrol, Halotestin, Cheque Drops or anything else that is hard on the liver and raises Cholesterol levels. But then again, when I was using 25mg MK2866 for 20 weeks, I don't know what that would be equivalent too.

Everyone must keep in mind that I am not using any other AAS gear except my HRT 200mg cyp per month,. That being said, others might have to use higher dosage if their using anavar, dbol, anadrol, Halotestin, Cheque Drops or anything else that is hard on the liver and raises Cholesterol levels. But then again, when I was using 25mg MK2866 for 20 weeks, I don't know what that would be equivalent too.

First off, thanks for sharing this. its very important.

did you get your liver values tested also? your alt/ast. just wondering how those look also.

do you think you can post your labs?

Im currently on 501516 as well as my wife and best friend. We have all dropped weight very very quickly. Im down 3 lbs. in two weeks, wife 5 and friend 7 (hes on winny too). My only complaint is the shit taste like jet fuel and burns :de:il-smi going down.

awesome!

I am getting my labs redone next week

First off, thanks for sharing this. its very important.

did you get your liver values tested also? your alt/ast. just wondering how those look also.

do you think you can post your labs?

My labs are 6 pages long. I will try to get a PDF from the Doc and Post it.

Im currently on 501516 as well as my wife and best friend. We have all dropped weight very very quickly. Im down 3 lbs. in two weeks, wife 5 and friend 7 (hes on winny too). My only complaint is the shit taste like jet fuel and burns :de:il-smi going down.

Fortunately it's only going down, not coming out like hot peppers!

How long between blood tests? This is amazing! I just got mine in the mail today. My HDL was 17 at the end of march! I imagine it is much higher now but it should only get better with GW-501516

Curious what your levels will be once you do come off. Hopefully they stay high so that you don't have to use it permanently

HDL of 17. Based on that your HA/Stroke risk would be increased about 50%. Your like a walking bomb...gotta fix that buddy.

Did you stop AAS while taking GW? How much GW are u taking?

HDL of 17. Based on that your HA/Stroke risk would be increased about 50%. Your like a walking bomb...gotta fix that buddy.

Did you stop AAS while taking GW? How much GW are u taking?

I think walking bomb is a bit of an exaggeration. I've seen many guys with HDL's in the single digits. Not that 17 is safe by any stretch or anything.

I've been fixing it since March 28th. I have no doubt it is much better than 17 now since I've added every OTC supplement in the book at high doses and dropped all gear to only use 175mg of test e per week. Not to mention I cleaned up my diet big time. Now with GW under way, it should only improve.

I think walking bomb is a bit of an exaggeration. I've seen many guys with HDL's in the single digits. Not that 17 is safe by any stretch or anything.

I've been fixing it since March 28th. I have no doubt it is much better than 17 now since I've added every OTC supplement in the book at high doses and dropped all gear to only use 175mg of test e per week. Not to mention I cleaned up my diet big time. Now with GW under way, it should only improve.

Well either way, I pity the guys who take a ton of shit, barely train, never eat right, drink alcohol and NEVER get labs.

I can tell you that when I was at the end of the MK and weighing 237, I felt like shit and even tight in chest. Now I feel good internally and feel a lot better since all labs, urine and colonoscopy were done.

I am sure since you stopped the gear that your labs will be a lot better from the GW. The stuff is pretty amazing. I thought my chol. would have been around 180 or so but to drop like it did while HDL more than doubled is unreal. I just don't understand why the FDA doesn't push GW for treatment of Chol and obesity.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131