over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OUCH

jerseystepup

Registered
Been on 3u's rips for 3 weeks now.. for the first time last night, i was up every hour with RIDICICULOUS pain in my right hand.. sucked!! good indication of the strength of the rips i assume.. Ride it out? back down the dosage?

still aint feeling shit on mines....and I think we got them from the same place
:banghead:

That just goes to show everyone responds differently HGH.

still aint feeling shit on mines....and I think we got them from the same place
:banghead:

Nah man, i never received mine from him, sucks... i went with a well known int sponsor from a difft board..

curious, whats the symbol on the caps of your rips look like? i hear thats a good indicator.

All rips should have a dna strand symbol. Agreed i woke up 4 times yesterday cause my hand and arm was in so much pain. I had to keep stretching my hand out cause it wanted to curl up. I have to sleep sitting up for the pain to stop. I guess i get better blood flow through my limbs that way.

All rips should have a dna strand symbol. Agreed i woke up 4 times yesterday cause my hand and arm was in so much pain. I had to keep stretching my hand out cause it wanted to curl up. I have to sleep sitting up for the pain to stop. I guess i get better blood flow through my limbs that way.

I hear ya man.. good and bad at the same time i guess...

Cell, i believe you and BigRick82 got from the same source.

Lions rips are go to go. Straight from TP. Damn strong. I ran through about 1500iu's (wife gets 1iu a day) from tp then got my next ones from lion. Cant go wrong as they both come from the same place. My unlce and aunt said we look like movie stars lol.

Been on 3u's rips for 3 weeks now.. for the first time last night, i was up every hour with RIDICICULOUS pain in my right hand.. sucked!! good indication of the strength of the rips i assume.. Ride it out? back down the dosage?

My wife is 120lbs and that is the dose of Rips she is on...no pain for her at all..or me at 8iu Rips per day...I dunno if its from the GH, maybe get your hand checked out..

My wife is 120lbs and that is the dose of Rips she is on...no pain for her at all..or me at 8iu Rips per day...I dunno if its from the GH, maybe get your hand checked out..

2.5 iu for my gym rat at 200# and the pain in his right hand wakes hm 3x a night. Stopped till he cleans up diet to lower carbs and sodium and he lost 5# of water in a week.

Last edited:
Yea man... IDK maybe its just me being a pussy haha... but this shit hurtssssss, BAD.. only when I'm sleeping though. Sure hope it goes away and is worth it lol

uh...here is a wild...out of the box thought...back your dose off some ?????!

well...almost thru an entire kit and nothing...then again...I did start my trt at the same time...but I should still be feeling it...oh well...hey Jersey...it does have the dna symbol on top...

deff agree^^^^^ drop dose down, even possibly toned work out down as well.

well...almost thru an entire kit and nothing...then again...I did start my trt at the same time...but I should still be feeling it...oh well...hey Jersey...it does have the dna symbol on top...

it will take more time to feel the gh if you just introduced test

Hey, at least you know the shit is good right? ;)

I can't even recall how many times I woke up with dead hands and arms last night. Grrr

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131