over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides for elbow tendonitis

ktjn

Registered
I have read many threads about using different peptides but none on elbow tendonitis. Have severe elbow tendonitis and Dr. Won't give any more cortisone. Has anybody had this particular problem and used peptide to correct. Any info would be appreciated.

TB-500 helped me but it took awhile. I think BPC 157 would work best. There are a few threads on BPC 157. Read them and you will learn dosing and methods of use.

Thanks I will look it up. TB 500 is only one I have read on. I am desperate. Really effecting training.

TB-500 helped me but it took awhile. I think BPC 157 would work best. There are a few threads on BPC 157. Read them and you will learn dosing and methods of use.

what are all the effects that TB-500 will cause?

Tb 500 fixed mine. Load with 5mgs maintains with 2mg a week...ergo pep or osta both are great.

TB4 hasnt helped mine.. Ive been on it since April... I run it weekly at 5mg and it has helped, but by no means has it gone completely away. I would be interested in adding BPC 157...

definitely make sure other joint supps are on board as well like glucosamine etc.. will say keep it at higher end of dosing too... 1.5-2g 2x day for like a month with definitely help accelerate healing esp when have cjc/ghrp, tb500 etc on board, all the drugs in the world can only do so much if dont have proper nutrients fueling the recovery as well.. and costco/sam club is definitely a godsend when it comes to cheap means to get high quantity of high quality supps..

I had it bad, nothing i did seemed to help it. I heard about magnets, so i tried them, and damn if it didn't go away, and has stayed away. People say it's in my head, and that maybe so, but my elbow pain is gone... I use the Trion Z brand

interesting. i have it in my ankle really bad right now. i never thought of peps.

I had it horribly for a while, I honestly think follistatin brought it on. On top of the other advice posted, try the shoulder stretch where you take a broom handle or a towel and hold it in front of your body with both hands. Then move both arms backward and over your head until they come around to your butt. I couldn't believe what this did for me. At first, just keep your hands as wide as is needed, then keep moving them closer over time.

It made my elbows get a new type of pain, but it felt like a healing pain like after you have had surgery. Then they got better and better.

Many times elbow problems are caused by imbalances in forearms, stronger flexors vs weaker extensors.
Have you looked into any possible imbalance issues?
You can take all the deca, supplements and peps you want to heal and reduce inflamation but if the underlying etiology is not pinpointed then the issue will come back again and again.

I had it bad, nothing i did seemed to help it. I heard about magnets, so i tried them, and damn if it didn't go away, and has stayed away. People say it's in my head, and that maybe so, but my elbow pain is gone... I use the Trion Z brand

Got Racquetball elbow going try the Trionz off EBay. Thanks.

Reduced inflammation, accelerated healing...google it. There is a lot of information out there.

Okay you didn't mention hair growth...was trying to make sure. I couldn't remember what increased hair growth and it was much easier just to ask for it rather than guess everything that came into my heard that started with a "T" LOL!

Thanks bud.

Thanks for all replies. Prob try TB 400 first cause of price. I will let everyone know. I couldn't imagine having much more pain if torn.

also take a look at a "flexbar" which you can find on amazon, lots of good reviews when using one to cure tennis elbow.

i'm sure this and peps would take care of it.

I bought a dynaflex gyro hand exerciser after I read a bunch of people that used it and it did help with my elbow tendonitis.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear