over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Into ketosis without risk with slin?

GtMuscle

Registered
So guys, I've found this on another board (slin guide thread), I have also, one question:

I have found this protocol for who is going to cutting...

About this part:

---------------------------------------------
Insulin for Dieting:
Insulin can be used to get you into ketosis in 1 day. This really helps when doing any low carb diet. You will probably have to play around with the dosage to see what you need to get into ketosis.
This is what I do:
Eliminate carbs from your diet
Day 1 of the diet take 4 shots of insulin spaced 3 hours apart.
8am 2units of Humulin R
11am 2units of Humulin R
1pm 2units of Humulin R
3pm 2units of Humulin R
By the next morning I am deep into ketosis.
---------------------------------------------------------

But that's my question, the next morning I have to take slin again or I have to stop it?

If your in ketosis i see no logical reason to use more slin, it's only to get you there

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

If your in ketosis i see no logical reason to use more slin, it's only to get you there

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Why not just get there without the insulin?

1. So I have to take it only first day right?

2. Without insulin I think it's more slow the processing "into ketosis", with slin you speed up this process..

you actually should use a glucose meter if you want to do this ...protocol is right..but what if you start with a low blood sugar ?? you will go too low ...you could test yourself every shot and watch what happens ..no guessing

i have seen people do insulin to get into ketosis, but i think its not the smartest thing. my understanding is that insulin is very dangerous and should be used for bulking only.

look into igf LR3 and dose it pre bed, or 2-3hours pre w/o. it will work just as good as insulin if not better.

Its called ( death wish diet) very dangerous. Keep glucose tabs. I was told if you go to low in your blood suger your brain will forget how to eat and die....

Obviously using insulin and signs of Hypo are no joke but we are talking about 2IU every 3 hours correct?

This is 8IU in total for the whole day.

I have been doing an Ultra Low Carb diet and the 7 days in between cab days is killing me....would love to get into ketosis faster with this trick but don't want to hurt myself.

I think I will do more research and get my meter first.

Yeah, crazy to risk that when you can go into Ketosis w/ out it.

Lol I love these "I was told" "it's my understanding" advice comments from people that havent used it. I've used insulin off an on throughout the years for getting in ketosis an bulking. 8iu in a day is extremely small amount. Not much to worry about there. But it is always good to have a meter handy an glucose tabs anyway. Insulin used properly is not as dangerous as people make it out to seem IMO

Lol I love these "I was told" "it's my understanding" advice comments from people that havent used it. I've used insulin off an on throughout the years for getting in ketosis an bulking. 8iu in a day is extremely small amount. Not much to worry about there. But it is always good to have a meter handy an glucose tabs anyway. Insulin used properly is not as dangerous as people make it out to seem IMO

That's kind of how I feel...obviously every single person is different as well as their tolerance for personal risk so I respect when people warn because they are naturally only looking out for our safety.

i have seen people do insulin to get into ketosis, but i think its not the smartest thing. my understanding is that insulin is very dangerous and should be used for bulking only.

look into igf LR3 and dose it pre bed, or 2-3hours pre w/o. it will work just as good as insulin if not better.

What's the best dosing protocol for fat loss w/ paleo and LR3?

Meter or Ketostix are a must.

Walmart sells ReliOn, Ketone sticks cheap. Lets you know once your on the verge/starting to go into ketosis.

Meter or Ketostix are a must.

Walmart sells ReliOn, Ketone sticks cheap. Lets you know once your on the verge/starting to go into ketosis.

Which on of these should I get?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Ketostix-Reagent-Strips-100-Count-Box/dp/B0000532GH/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357486762&sr=8-1&keywords=ketostix"]Amazon.com: Ketostix Reagent Strips, 100-Count Box: Frankie Carle: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31RK8BQXNYL.@@AMEPARAM@@31RK8BQXNYL[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Multistix-10-100-Test-Strips/dp/B004WNSZGC/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1357486762&sr=8-15&keywords=ketostix"]Amazon.com: Multistix 10 SG 100 Test Strips: Health & Personal Care@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31JiTw1kmhL.@@AMEPARAM@@31JiTw1kmhL[/ame]

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws