YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switching from GHRP-2 to Ipam help please!

Carlsberg

Newbies
Was doing 3-4x 1oomg ghrp-2 with 100mg cjc1295 w/o dac after waking up the third day I was pumped already I was quite suprised because until then I had taken 3iu gh per day so thought at best it would replace it!

But

I have the same prolactin sides as I got of Tren years ago and its horrible..

So I am switching to IPAM. I can see some are suggesting only twice a day dosing for this but with higher amounts of (500mg)IPAM others dose the same as GHRP2.

ANy advice would be greatly appreciated!

I suggest you find the thread started by alpha(our resident doc). He tested several protocols and found ghrp2 effective at the 100 dose while ipam was much more effective at the 500 dose. The reason for 2 times a day is because the pulse is much longer.

Was doing 3-4x 1oomg ghrp-2 with 100mg cjc1295 w/o dac after waking up the third day I was pumped already I was quite suprised because until then I had taken 3iu gh per day so thought at best it would replace it!

But

I have the same prolactin sides as I got of Tren years ago and its horrible..

So I am switching to IPAM. I can see some are suggesting only twice a day dosing for this but with higher amounts of (500mg)IPAM others dose the same as GHRP2.

ANy advice would be greatly appreciated!

As an aside if prolactin an issue try getting estrogen down. So long as I keep test below 200 I can run as much tren and ghrp 2 as I like. 500 test and the prolactin kicks In. Prolactin and estrogen are like slin and gh, they feed of each other. Difference being slin and gh are godly, prolactin and eostogen the work of the devil

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
@Magnus thanks a lot will search for the thread!

@Sammy thanks I remember trying lots of different things with Tren to make it work but just ended up feeling like death lol Prolactin sides just seem to be really hard on me and even if it doesnt get to gyno stage my libido shuts down. Even off peps/gear I take seligine, b6 and vitex agnus to help with that so I really should have not even gone the ghrps-2 route. But thanks for suggestion!

I suggest you find the thread started by alpha(our resident doc). He tested several protocols and found ghrp2 effective at the 100 dose while ipam was much more effective at the 500 dose. The reason for 2 times a day is because the pulse is much longer.

I must have missed that when I read his thread. Thanks for pointing it out!

Thanks Magnus

Got through all the pages whew what a guy!!

Couldnt find the lab result from the 100/500 (ipa) I think he referred to his friends have great results with it!

I will give it a go and report back here I will be on it for a long time. so thats 100 cjc 1295 w/o dac and 500 ipam morning and before bed. both from ergo pep.

As an aside if prolactin an issue try getting estrogen down. So long as I keep test below 200 I can run as much tren and ghrp 2 as I like. 500 test and the prolactin kicks In. Prolactin and estrogen are like slin and gh, they feed of each other. Difference being slin and gh are godly, prolactin and eostogen the work of the devil

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

soooo true and in a funny ironic sense even when you try to exercise the demons out... its almost like it reminds you theyre necessary evils (at least the E) cuz you crash your E and your usually crippled at the joints and your main joint, weewee, stops a working....:(

Still waiting for the goods will update soon.

Also coming off HRT dosage of prop at the moment starting to shrink a little so hope I will notice a boost from the peps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws