over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term HGH and Insulin resistance

Zomb131

Banned
i was wondering if there was data out there, collective thread, or something that has some info on long term HGH use and insulin resistance. I'm trying to figure out what "normal" blood glucose levels should be, fasting, when on daily HGH, and after a meal.

Personally, I've been on GH for about 2 years, daily dose, and recently I started taking a real close look at my BG levels. Mainly because my Dr did a blood test and got kinda freaked seeing a 240 1-2 hours post meal. After being on metformin, perscription, daily @ 850mg 2x/day for a month; i've got my BG down to 120 fasting in the morning, and 220 post meal. Definitely not "normal" levels, but that's what i'm trying to figure out for a consistent GH user.

Are you a daily GH user? Post up your fasting and post meal BG numbers.

yikes seems a bit high. What was your ha1c? Post meal should never go above 140. I cant comment on the gh, because I already take insulin, and my sugars depend on my insulin and sugar levels.

GH increases blood sugar levels significantly, which is one of the reasons why pro bbers use slin after pinning gh. 70-100 is where your levels should be. 110 is pushing it and 120 is pre-diabetic. It's definitely concerning at your pre-fasted levels are right at 120 bro. I think you should go off the gh for awhile and see if your levels return to normal.

GH increases blood sugar levels significantly, which is one of the reasons why pro bbers use slin after pinning gh. 70-100 is where your levels should be. 110 is pushing it and 120 is pre-diabetic. It's definitely concerning at your pre-fasted levels are right at 120 bro. I think you should go off the gh for awhile and see if your levels return to normal.

I know my BG levels should be around 60-90 fasting, and max 140-160 post meal. I'm a high dose gh user, and wondering if these high ranges are "normal" for those using 10+ iu's per day.

I was on rips at 6iu when I was diagnosed type 1 diabetic this past March. No one in my family has it... NO ONE! The doctor (dude was the head board of directors at Mayo clinic) said the gh could have had a part on my insulin resistance but there is not enough data to back up the claims yet. However more and more studies are being released and proved with stress and timing of a virus that affects your pancreas in creating type 1 diabetics.

Ive been back on gh for the past 4 months. I have not noticed any difference in how my bg is affected, granted i'm only on 3iu of rips currently. Im sure none of this really helps, just chiming in with my experience.

Also, eq and tren are not diabetic friendly. Found that out over the summer. Raises bg like non other.

I was on rips at 6iu when I was diagnosed type 1 diabetic this past March. No one in my family has it... NO ONE! The doctor (dude was the head board of directors at Mayo clinic) said the gh could have had a part on my insulin resistance but there is not enough data to back up the claims yet. However more and more studies are being released and proved with stress and timing of a virus that affects your pancreas in creating type 1 diabetics.

Ive been back on gh for the past 4 months. I have not noticed any difference in how my bg is affected, granted i'm only on 3iu of rips currently. Im sure none of this really helps, just chiming in with my experience.

Also, eq and tren are not diabetic friendly. Found that out over the summer. Raises bg like non other.

that's the kind of info i'm looking for.

Interesting on EQ and Tren. I need to research those 2 and its effects on insulin. I've been on EQ and Tren consistently for more then a year.

Maybe Disco will chime in.

Ak

GH has never increased my bg really (I use rips so not bunk) fasting about 2.8,hour after good carby meal mabey 5 or so. You'll have to Google the conversion from mmo to mml or whatever it is for the American equivalent. It's low anyway as 8.5 considered normal after meal

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I know my BG levels should be around 60-90 fasting, and max 140-160 post meal. I'm a high dose gh user, and wondering if these high ranges are "normal" for those using 10+ iu's per day.

That's probably the problem right there. You're really supposed to high dose gh for long periods of time but rather cycle doses. I'm sure that being on EQ and tren for a year straight isn't helping your cause either. Blast and cruise my friend, it does wonders for your body. A lot of pro bbers burn out fast and hard because they are on way too much gear/hgh/slin all year long. It doesn't seem like you want to go off the gh temporarily so my suggestion is lowering the dose significantly to 2-3ius a day for a couple months, and blasting and cruising with gear. Health comes first.

Yes, those are normal glucose levels for people using 10+ IUs a day for extended periods of time. Those are also numbers that, if kept in that range for years, will inevitably lead to diabetes, premature aging, loss of limbs, heart attacks, nerve damage, blindness.

In other words, except for a few people with unusual metabolisms, most humans who use more than 10ius for more than a few weeks will begin to see numbers like you are seeing. This doesn't mean it's ok. It means that doing more than 10ius for an extended period of time is an incredibly unhealthy thing to do.

Yes, those are normal glucose levels for people using 10+ IUs a day for extended periods of time. Those are also numbers that, if kept in that range for years, will inevitably lead to diabetes, premature aging, loss of limbs, heart attacks, nerve damage, blindness.

In other words, except for a few people with unusual metabolisms, most humans who use more than 10ius for more than a few weeks will begin to see numbers like you are seeing. This doesn't mean it's ok. It means that doing more than 10ius for an extended period of time is an incredibly unhealthy thing to do.

Keeping it real. There's a disturbing trend in the take us much gh as you can afford mentality as it's not bad for you. Don't get me wrong I love gh and am one of the lucky ones who bg runs low regardless but I don't go over 40iu weekly and fast at least once a week. Insulin resistance just doesn't get the recognition it deserves

why do you have to fast while taking gh?i know like u gotta wait a certain amount of time after injection to eat or have a shake,i thought it was only 30min tho?

why do you have to fast while taking gh?i know like u gotta wait a certain amount of time after injection to eat or have a shake,i thought it was only 30min tho?

I don't have to, I like to fast 24 hours a few times a week anyway so figure use gh then to maximise fat burning and minimise insulin resistance. Now I'm bulking I take slin 15 mins after 8iu gh then carbs and protein then when slin clear a huge meal while gh still active to minimise fat gains. Depends on goals. Gh for mass pointless without slin imo so I use for fat loss and muscle retention all other times

I don't have to, I like to fast 24 hours a few times a week anyway so figure use gh then to maximise fat burning and minimise insulin resistance. Now I'm bulking I take slin 15 mins after 8iu gh then carbs and protein then when slin clear a huge meal while gh still active to minimise fat gains. Depends on goals. Gh for mass pointless without slin imo so I use for fat loss and muscle retention all other times

im gonna use gh when im trying to add weight,but iv done slin and wont tought it again,so when best time to take it?and how long should i wait to have a shake after i inject it pwo,iv done prew,but like post better?just should i wait 30min after injecting to have shake?and how long do i wait in am to inject,do i inject right when i wake up and havent eating,and how long do i wait to eat after that

im gonna use gh when im trying to add weight,but iv done slin and wont tought it again,so when best time to take it?and how long should i wait to have a shake after i inject it pwo,iv done prew,but like post better?just should i wait 30min after injecting to have shake?and how long do i wait in am to inject,do i inject right when i wake up and havent eating,and how long do i wait to eat after that

Tbh do it whenever, it's great for muscle preservation and fat loss but on its own will do very little for mass. 10iu post or pre workout your best bet but don't expect much mass. You can spike your insulin with your post workout shake for a little synergy I guess

Tbh do it whenever, it's great for muscle preservation and fat loss but on its own will do very little for mass. 10iu post or pre workout your best bet but don't expect much mass. You can spike your insulin with your post workout shake for a little synergy I guess

ok thx bro im gonna do 5iu then up to 10iu and have shake 20min after that.thx a bunch again brotha

The problem I see here a compounded one. Not only will the GH, taken without insulin, before or too soon after carbs (especially high carbs and ESPECIALLY high GI carbs) is that you're going to put a double or triple load on your pancreas. The sugar will rise, the GH will prevent the cells from taking it up, so the normal amount of insulin your body would produce in response to that sugar will not be enough to lower your BG. Therefore your pancreas will try and secrete more. This is what will, over time, burn it out and cause some significant problems.

I don't think enough people (by a large margin) pay enough attention to direct insulin desensitizing effect of HGH. What's worse is that most of us use AAS which also have negative effects on insulin sensitivity. If no immediate counter measures are to be employed up front, at very least I recommend one carefully monitor their BG so at least they are on top of a problem if, and likely when, one occurs. It's usually just a function of time and dose, with the third variable being when the HGH is taken and what the structure of nutritional intake is around that time.

best bet, IMO, when on high doses of HGH spread throughout the day - LANTUS/LEVEMIR.

the negative effects of something like 5iu/day can probably be countered with dietary manipulation, shot timing and some OTC GDA's. Hard to say for sure. I'm back on GH now at 5iu PM shots, carefully monitoring my BG this time around. Time will tell.

The problem I see here a compounded one. Not only will the GH, taken without insulin, before or too soon after carbs (especially high carbs and ESPECIALLY high GI carbs) is that you're going to put a double or triple load on your pancreas. The sugar will rise, the GH will prevent the cells from taking it up, so the normal amount of insulin your body would produce in response to that sugar will not be enough to lower your BG. Therefore your pancreas will try and secrete more. This is what will, over time, burn it out and cause some significant problems.

I don't think enough people (by a large margin) pay enough attention to direct insulin desensitizing effect of HGH. What's worse is that most of us use AAS which also have negative effects on insulin sensitivity. If no immediate counter measures are to be employed up front, at very least I recommend one carefully monitor their BG so at least they are on top of a problem if, and likely when, one occurs. It's usually just a function of time and dose, with the third variable being when the HGH is taken and what the structure of nutritional intake is around that time.

best bet, IMO, when on high doses of HGH spread throughout the day - LANTUS/LEVEMIR.

the negative effects of something like 5iu/day can probably be countered with dietary manipulation, shot timing and some OTC GDA's. Hard to say for sure. I'm back on GH now at 5iu PM shots, carefully monitoring my BG this time around. Time will tell.

Didn't say it was the healthiest, just the closest thing to a mass gaining protocol. I'm lucky I can shoot 10iu rips with barely a rise in blood glucose. You are right in what you say though and this is why apart from when using slin I take my gh in fasted periods. I've always maintained naturally good insulin sensitivity anyway but now I fast its very good even with gh use. Another thing your right about is people just don't seem to care about insulin resistance which I find amazing considering what long term high blood sugar can do. I've always been not far above hypo levels for some reason, my post meal bg is lower than most healthy people's fasted bf. Never gone hypo though. Just maintain a very low number that doesn't really fluctuate much

Didn't say it was the healthiest, just the closest thing to a mass gaining protocol. I'm lucky I can shoot 10iu rips with barely a rise in blood glucose. You are right in what you say though and this is why apart from when using slin I take my gh in fasted periods. I've always maintained naturally good insulin sensitivity anyway but now I fast its very good even with gh use. Another thing your right about is people just don't seem to care about insulin resistance which I find amazing considering what long term high blood sugar can do. I've always been not far above hypo levels for some reason, my post meal bg is lower than most healthy people's fasted bf. Never gone hypo though. Just maintain a very low number that doesn't really fluctuate much

Interestingly, I also don't see a huge rise in my BG from 5 or even 10iu Eli's. I see a sustained rise by morning time (I shoot PM for now). This would happen naturally during the night in most people regardless of taking extra HGH at night, it's just that my baseline numbers seem to be a bit elevated and all other times (postprandial) are just relative to that new baseline. I think my AAS use is partly to blame. My fasted glucose (AM) is something between 90-110. I see the higher end of that scale if I take upwards of 5iu GH the night before. My postprandial will get down to about 85 sometimes and up to 140 (after HUGE carb meals). Anything over 140 postprandial and I'll get concerned. Consistently elevated glucose above 100 during any fasting times and I'll get concerned as well.

the same thing is happening to me I have been on rips-greys-blacks for the last 5 years and now my fasting 13 hour fast is 102 so I know its creeping up. I am not a bottle a day guy I am a 1/2 a bottle a day guy AM. And its taken me 5 yers to get here. so searching the internet I came across this post from 2012 and it basically explained exactly what is going on with me. I am going to just drop the GH and add tren for 8 weeks and really hit the ACV,R-ala and get my Ha1c tested.( vitamin D was 90.3 ng/ml ) ... Will keep this updated in 8 weeks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131