over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-2 + ModGRF and water retention?

Do your experience h20 retention from ghrp's and mod grf combo?

• Never

Votes: 23 16.1%
  • Occasionaly but nothing bad

Votes: 45 31.5%
  • Every time

Votes: 51 35.7%
  • Always and bad water issues

Votes: 24 16.8%

• Total voters

ajdos

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I wanted to know of the people who have used ghrp 2 or 6 with mod grf at some point did you run into serious h20 retention and/or bloating?
I know it can elevate prolactin and cortisol possibly giving some bloat issues.

water rention was all I got from peptide use. I gave them a good long chance to do much. Anyway, was not surprised they did not produce as advertised...

My gf used them for a year, 80mcg of g2 or ipa with 50-70mcg of dac cjc and nothing to report at all. Not even water retention.

water rention was all I got from peptide use. I gave them a good long chance to do much. Anyway, was not surprised they did not produce as advertised...

My gf used them for a year, 80mcg of g2 or ipa with 50-70mcg of dac cjc and nothing to report at all. Not even water retention.

What brand?

I wanted to know of the people who have used ghrp 2 or 6 with mod grf at some point did you run into serious h20 retention and/or bloating?

it doesn't elevate prolactin and cortisol substantially.

water retention is a lot, goes down about a week - 2 weeks in. and you don't retain that much after that.

who would inject 3 times a day for an entire year without any results, ridiculous.

9 months in was she thinking, 'maybe the results are about to hit in about another week'

Last edited:
None at all not even a lb. I hold almost 0 water on rips either though mabey 2lbs at 30 iu weekly

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

and what's weird is that I don't hold water on monohydrate, test e or cheap whey protein, yet peptides give me a 5 lbs water gain that stays with me.

I have run this combo mod grf-1 and ghrp 2 and semorelin and ghrp 6 and with both I got some water but only for a couple weeks then it leveled out both times. I just started the mod grf-1 and ghrp 2 3 wks ago and I have noticed in last couple days that the water has gone away. My diet is pretty tight and I like to do it the same ea time when researching new products so I can get a true perspective at how I respond to diff compounds. I think both worked well at 100mcg 3 x day.

It must be prolactin related then.

I don't see how, tren raises prolactin more than just about anything and is one of the detest compounds there is. Ghrp2 is just potant gh release and gh makes people hold varying degrees of water

Everytime i used peptides i gained 4 lbs in water. Definitely looked fuller though which i enjoyed. They just dont do much for me outside of deeper sleep so i didnt see any reason to continue to spend the money.

I am one week into my (first) run of ghrp-2 and mod grf and I have put on about 4 lbs of water. Haven't done gh before so can't make a comparison between the two. Only changes in diet is lowering calories.....

I am one week into my (first) run of ghrp-2 and mod grf and I have put on about 4 lbs of water. Haven't done gh before so can't make a comparison between the two. Only changes in diet is lowering calories.....

A lot of it will be intramuscular water, the good shit that makes you look pumped

A lot of it will be intramuscular water, the good shit that makes you look pumped

True that. I should have added more detail to my post. The pumps are pretty incredible for 1 week in.

I have found that high dose viatmin c helps with the prolactin/cortisol and water retention. I use ester c.

My research Koala is getting 100mcg ea of ghrp2 / cjc no dac 4 x a day, two times (early am, bedtime) are followed by 2iu GH 30 min after peps. I'd say Fred (Koala's name) has gained 10 lbs of h20.

I have found that high dose viatmin c helps with the prolactin/cortisol and water retention. I use ester c.

I found that to be effective along with high doses of Vit E as well.

i routinely puton between 10-14lbs of water on ghrp2 and mod, a lotis great muscle fullness but even with a clean diet i spill and although i still have my abs, i hate where it holds around the bottom, but....its approaching winter time lol, I know its only water as when i cease it goes within 2 weeks and i believe leaner because it slowly does chip away at fat.

I must admit though, i can eat some crap in the off season and never really get badly out of shape

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131