over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthol use

buildingmuscle

Registered
got a question,, when using the synthol guide,,, for example when injecting into the biceps,, you know you do the 1ml per site to start with and so on,, my question is say its on a day im doing my other injections, like test or npp or whatever would it be ok to add my test or whatever in with the synthol , say if i was on week 1 where im doing 1ml per muscle site could i add in my 1ml test in with it or what would you all recommed..

thanks

Although I have never used Synthol. My Gut tells me not to mix these together. Not sure if they compounds are compatible.. Try a PM to Pride or others that have posted about their results with this

I dont think I would mix them, but I am just guessing here. I used syntherol once with great results. For one youll want to use a small gauge needle if you can since youll be doing so many injections and the syntherol is real thin and fairly easy to draw up into the syringe wheras the gear you use will be much thicker.

Syntherol is also meant to stay in the muscle awhile and not absorb right away because you want that to stretch out the fascia. I think it may slow down the absorption of the gear, but Im just making an guess here.

I dont think I would mix them, but I am just guessing here. I used syntherol once with great results. For one youll want to use a small gauge needle if you can since youll be doing so many injections and the syntherol is real thin and fairly easy to draw up into the syringe wheras the gear you use will be much thicker.

Syntherol is also meant to stay in the muscle awhile and not absorb right away because you want that to stretch out the fascia. I think it may slow down the absorption of the gear, but Im just making an guess here.

i hadnt ever thought about that,, thats a very good point,, I guess it could slow down the absorption rate of the gear,,, wonder if any studies have been done on this,, I just thought since i was going to inject anyway why not do 1 instead of 2 ,,, but now i'm thinking i'll just do the 2 injections,, dont want to waste anything i use,,,

i hadnt ever thought about that,, thats a very good point,, I guess it could slow down the absorption rate of the gear,,, wonder if any studies have been done on this,, I just thought since i was going to inject anyway why not do 1 instead of 2 ,,, but now i'm thinking i'll just do the 2 injections,, dont want to waste anything i use,,,

Its been awhile since I ran my course of Syntherol but its going to be more than just 1 injection for that. Be sure to read up on Big As protocol. Its one injection per muscle head each day. I used a 27 gauge needle on a 3cc syringe and it worked really well in the bicep, just takes a long time to fill the syringe and then again to push it back out.

Here is my thread:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/26221-my-experience-syntherol-synthetek.html

Yes, as others have said, due not mix Syntherol with your anabolics...You are already going to be experiencing inflammation from the everyday injections of Syntherol, you do not want to add unneeded trauma to the muscle site.....

Its been awhile since I ran my course of Syntherol but its going to be more than just 1 injection for that. Be sure to read up on Big As protocol. Its one injection per muscle head each day. I used a 27 gauge needle on a 3cc syringe and it worked really well in the bicep, just takes a long time to fill the syringe and then again to push it back out.

Here is my thread:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/26221-my-experience-syntherol-synthetek.html

yeah, I was planning on following the guide that shows the 6 different injection sites, 3 on the outter head and 3 on the inner head of the bi's,, i'll check out your thread,, thanks for the info

Yes, as others have said, due not mix Syntherol with your anabolics...You are already going to be experiencing inflammation from the everyday injections of Syntherol, you do not want to add unneeded trauma to the muscle site.....

I agree with K1, I have tried it both ways, and there is no sorness with just the syntherol, add gear and get PIP.;)

got a question,, when using the synthol guide,,, for example when injecting into the biceps,, you know you do the 1ml per site to start with and so on,, my question is say its on a day im doing my other injections, like test or npp or whatever would it be ok to add my test or whatever in with the synthol , say if i was on week 1 where im doing 1ml per muscle site could i add in my 1ml test in with it or what would you all recommed..

thanks

No, I wouldn't recommend that, you will mess up your cycle. Doing more than 1ml in the first 10 days it's not what the protocol says.

This has been covered many times over but yes it will interfere with the proper
absorbption of whatever gear you mix it with at the very least. Not to mention
the scar tissue you could create from gear that causes inflammation.

Just do it properly and make sure to use different sites away from your arms for
any gear that you have.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear