YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

well, well, well, look at this situation...

conan75

Registered
So I toss out my girlfriend of a year because she was hanging out with a guy...he was the brother of her close friend and he was there when she would be at her friends house...anyway, i find out she was texting him and messaging him regularly and i went balistic and told her she couldnt be trusted and kicked her out the end of october...so i meet a new girl, beautiful, size 2, athletic and fine...real sweet heart...a little sexually under-experienced but willing to please...anyway my ex keeps messaging me saying that she has learned what she lost and wants back and we were really good but i can not get past what she did to me...she calls me tody crying about how horrible her life is and she cant deal with it and i tell her she isnt my problem anymore...part of me really cared for this girl, to the point that I had her engagement ring half paid for when shit hit the fan...but her trust and loyalty has been damaged with me and i dont think that it is fixable...the new girl has fell for me hard already and I have to make a decision soon but i believe that the new girl has a huge potential to be amazing in every way with a little teaching what is expected...she really has no experience with relationships so i find i need to teach her sometimes...they are both 24 while i am 38...let here some feed back here...thanks

I would stick with the new girl. Your X obviously has wondering eyes and that's not good. What happens if you take her back and in 8 mouths she is conforatble again and betrays you again. This new girl may need some teaching and direction, but she is the clear choice IMO.

your 38, they are both 24... why the heck would you consider marriage? They both have a lot of growing up to do. If you think your gonna "mold somebody" you could be in for a bad surprise, let the person be who they wan to be. I say bang them both!... or just stick with the second

I would have nothing to talk about with a 24 year old. Pretty, bang a bit but long term no way.

Yeah, 24 yo's still think life is like Jersey Shore. Unless your new 24 yo girl is an old soul, you're going to be dealing w/ similar issues. Ultimately, it's your call...but I would lose them both and find some girls w/ substance that aren't looking for a pumped up sugar daddy.

maybe get an ass shot of both for the contest in the sponsor section;) Get some free gear outta one of them

the stress of not having %100 trust (or close) is not worth it.

tell ur ex that you will give her a chance.... to suck your dick and then fuck off lol

But even with the new girl, dont get attached. Age difference is high.... she might leave you for someone younger and sexier, thats just life man !

That to young too much age difference man gonna be issues think I'd take raw's advice I wouldn't trust it long term,,,imo

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

I say have a 3som with both of them and show them who the fuck the boss is

What's your ex's number?

Stay with the new girl. My buddy went thru the same shit and went back with his ex and always in the back of his mind he would think she was up to something or always questioning her. Needless to say he never got past it. Relationship went south pretty fast the second time. Trust issues are hard, and for the most part that's what relationships are built off (foundation). Don't waste the time and miss out on what could be great with the new girl.

24?

thats the age of wheel of fortune with dicks

youll hear this crap until they get your validation

and then they peace out after

they are not to be trusted

You have no real relationship experience and a shitty attitude towards women in general, so you shouldn't be giving advice any anything related to women.

Besides, did you even see the date the thread was started?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity