over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hard time. drugs. car accident.. fuck

usmctrainer0311

Newbies
idk im not much of a ranter but im tired of going against the world... ive been struggling with heroin since returning from active duty. just did jail time, now i have a record. i overdosed and was in a coma for 2 weeks. lost all muscle mass, permanent heart damage with ejection fraction of 40%... im fucking 26... i just had a reactive hep c test... blood count is abnormal... i just wanna be healthy and have my life back again. i studied aerospace medicine so im not some bum. but man.... im fuckin just beat up... got hit by a truck head on and totalled my new benz 2 weeks ago... no college degree yet. i FUCKING hate negative whiny bitches but damn this shit blows. IDK what the next step is. i really miss the gym but dont feel like explaining to everyone why i have lost 45lbs of muscle... fuckin rant..

Who cares what other people think in the gym? After a collision like you've had things could be MUCH worse. I've always been a believer that you can do anything you want to do in life as long as you believe in yourself and be confident. You know what you need to do and you know the steps you need to take. Pick yourself up, brush yourself off and get back to the grind my man. Ditch the drugs, be around people you aspire to be like, take the steps necessary to be the best version of you you can be. Take care of yourself and have a good holiday.

I've struggled with addiction on and off for over 20 years. I'm 36. Been in 3 crashes at least. One causing a fatality. Most days I would be so ashamed of myself I couldn't stand to look at myself in the mirror. All I could do was use drugs and drink to try and block it out. Getting off drugs and slowing my drinking down was hard next to impossible. What saved me? The gym. Going to the gym, using gear, looking and feeling great saved my life. The gym is the only things that helped. Addicts like me will always be addicted to SOMETHING. I just had to find something positive to get addicted to to replace the drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey brother, you were a strong minded individual to sign up in the military and do your time so this shouldn't be a problem. Just a minor bump in the road my friend. Get focused bro, there's help at the VA. Get your ass down there and sign up. They have excellent programs to assist you. There are good people in the system who will try there damn best to help you. You just have to believe in yourself. I've been a member there for 15 years and they've come a long way. Stay strong, get focused, and cut the shit out. God Bless you.

Last edited:
If you wanna get rid of those shit things, change it ! Just like bg091593 said, you can be whatever you want to be if you believe in yourself and be confident. Be a positive man and fall in love with gym, you will find a better new self!

Merry Christmas and Welcome to the board!

Last edited:
If you can, focus for some life target. Something that could make you happy. Then work for it, despite all the hard time. Most of people get such things in life. Stay calm and focus on your target.

Merry Christmas!

idk im not much of a ranter but im tired of going against the world... ive been struggling with heroin since returning from active duty. just did jail time, now i have a record. i overdosed and was in a coma for 2 weeks. lost all muscle mass, permanent heart damage with ejection fraction of 40%... im fucking 26... i just had a reactive hep c test... blood count is abnormal... i just wanna be healthy and have my life back again. i studied aerospace medicine so im not some bum. but man.... im fuckin just beat up... got hit by a truck head on and totalled my new benz 2 weeks ago... no college degree yet. i FUCKING hate negative whiny bitches but damn this shit blows. IDK what the next step is. i really miss the gym but dont feel like explaining to everyone why i have lost 45lbs of muscle... fuckin rant..

Hey man, read your post. We are the same age, I had a similar addiction
To dope, 50 bag a day iv habit. Multiple ods, heart stopped for 10+min etc. I've been clean for 3 years and 3 months. You can do it, you just need to get away from the dope. Physically away. Move . If you don't, you will die.

I also had hep c,and was able to cure it with meds. The sides were manageable and the treatment length was only 12 wks. All is not lost , you can do this. Pm me if you need anything. The only
Thing that worked for me was tondistance myself from the source. I had to move 1500 miles away, but since then have got a degree, met my wife, regained and progressed way beyond in bb. It just took separating myself from northern nj

Being in addiction for more than 10 years, I know how you feel brother :(

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner