advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ending relationship because of anavar???

CockneyBoy7

Registered
Hey Guys,

I'm not sure if this is in the correct section so I apologize if not.. let's get started.. I have done multiple cycles and have used anavar liquid and bunch of times and had some left off that I just stored under my sink it was 100mg/ml. For the past 3-4 weeks my fiancé and myself have been fighting really badly over the smallest stuff... I came home at 10pm on a Sunday and my phone was dead for two hours and all my stuff was in boxes in the garage and other things like that.. lately she has really dropped caring about me or our relationship together. We have a 1 year old together so it's not as easy as just walking away...she has been completely apathetic to me and snaps at a lot of other people also but then is fine with them after cooling down...I have been at a loss why she has been like this, one day to the next telling me she doesn't have feelings for me anymore and wants me to move out then when I get boxes to pack my stuff she says I don't have to move out... so this past week she went on a trip without telling me really any details about it and came back 2 days later all pissed off and telling me it's over because I checked up on her trip to see where she was and talked to her parents about how she has been acting... it was ours babies birthday this weekend so she told me to please not ask her questions and start a fight and just get through the weekend and then we will talk.. I have trouble communicating with her to start with as she always thinks I'm interrogating her when I'm not at all... anyway to cut a long story short... yesterday while cleaning our room I found a bottle she had filled up with the anavar liquid and tried to disguise it... I don't know how long she has been taking it but she has been taking way too much for female... possibly 40mg a day... she had taken it under my guidance months ago but I asked her to stop because we started having relationship troubles then after about a week of use at 10mg per day...my question is... do you think the anavar can cause someone to completely change to the point that I feel she hates me?? She had no patience she just tells me the meanest things she can think of.. do you think she will return to normal? And how long should it take? I destroyed the bottle I found and all I had left so her last dose was yesterday morning or Friday night... she is denying that she was taking anything and just tells me she doesn't need me and to leave the house... I don't notmeallg open up to people about this stuff but I'm at my whits end... I love her a lot and love the family we have together but she is oblivious to the harm she is causing and wants to deny it and just say she doesn't love me anymore... if that is true then I'll accept it but I can't give up on my family with out seeing if she improves after stopping.. what's your guys opinions??? Thanks guys!!!

Counseling if shes open... maybe seperation for a weeks until she gets off and see if she comes around. Just work on it bro

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

she's found someone else she likes better.. she won't be back unless it doesn't work out with him. she was probably banging homeboy every different direction on her trip.

best thing you can do now is shut down emotionally (since she found someone else, you have become just an annoyance to her), figure out a new living situation for yourself, and sort out custody arrangements.

also, I would strongly recommend getting a paternity test on your child.

this has nothing to do with anarvar lol..

she's found someone else she likes better.. she won't be back unless it doesn't work out with him. she was probably banging homeboy every different direction on her trip.

best thing you can do now is shut down emotionally (since she found someone else, you have become just an annoyance to her), figure out a new living situation for yourself, and sort out custody arrangements.

The baby is definetly mine and I am choosing to give her the benefit of doubt as I have no proof she has cheated and don't need to throw another thing into the fire. I appreciate your in put but I refuse to give up on my family.. I am open to counseling and have tried to ask her to go with me and she refuses. I'm at a loss.

Avar can really mess up some women but if you have a strong relationship it shouldn't be that much of an issue. The fact your relationship is like that over her taking avar shows it's not a good relationship in the first place. Sounds like there are a lot of deep rooted issues. Why are you even asking on promuscle. Surely you should just talk to her. If you can't even talk with her what chances do you have.

Avar can really mess up some women but if you have a strong relationship it shouldn't be that much of an issue. The fact your relationship is like that over her taking avar shows it's not a good relationship in the first place. Sounds like there are a lot of deep rooted issues. Why are you even asking on promuscle. Surely you should just talk to her. If you can't even talk with her what chances do you have.

I have tried talking to her and she shuts down and either leaves or gets extremely mean and verbally abusive...she doesn't like to communicate normally but it's 20 times worse right now... it's almost like she is manic bi polar from one minute to the next and is almost adamant she doesn't want to be together anymore but then will ask me to do things together like dinner and aquariums and stuff.. I asked on promuscle because I thought you guys would know more about the clearing times and how long it may take someone with psychological side effects to bounce back... she is throwing our family away like it means nothing to her.. she still shows she cares about the baby just nothing together as a family. It's just so odd that it all went down hill in 3-4 weeks and then I find the anavar

how old are you two? and how long have you been together?

no real reason why im asking... just for context I suppose

I hate to be negative but I agree with Little Slice!
Sounds like she's cheating. Either way, any woman who treats you like that needs to be kicked to the curb asap. You don't deserve to be treated that way! Move on! You'll find someone a hell of a lot better than that psycho!!!

I hate to be negative but I agree with Little Slice!
Sounds like she's cheating. Either way, any woman who treats you like that needs to be kicked to the curb asap. You don't deserve to be treated that way! Move on! You'll find someone a hell of a lot better than that psycho!!!

I understand where your coming from but I'm secure enough to give someone a chance if it is something causing them to act a certain way..she is the mother of my child so I would never kick her to the curb even if she was cheating.. I have a daughter so I will always treat her mother with respect as I think she should see that and demand that in her future relationships.. have you guys heard of analmost psychosis state in female steroid users before?? Any idea on how long I could expect this to continue if it is the var?

I understand where your coming from but I'm secure enough to give someone a chance if it is something causing them to act a certain way..she is the mother of my child so I would never kick her to the curb even if she was cheating.. I have a daughter so I will always treat her mother with respect as I think she should see that and demand that in her future relationships.. have you guys heard of analmost psychosis state in female steroid users before?? Any idea on how long I could expect this to continue if it is the var?

not in women who use steroids.. but women in general, yeah.

It sounds like you are looking for excuses for her behaviour. Yes steroids can definitely alter behaviour but no one should be putting up with the stuff you are. She is obviously not happy. I understand you want things to work for your baby but being a push over is never good in a relationship. It sounds like you need to be firm with her and if she continues to treat you this way you are gone. Now you are saying you would stay with her even if she is cheating... not good at all. If you are like that with her and from your wording it sounds like you probably has been seeing someone else. You only have 1 life don't waste it with someone who has no respect for you.

It sounds like you are looking for excuses for her behaviour. Yes steroids can definitely alter behaviour but no one should be putting up with the stuff you are. She is obviously not happy. I understand you want things to work for your baby but being a push over is never good in a relationship. It sounds like you need to be firm with her and if she continues to treat you this way you are gone. Now you are saying you would stay with her even if she is cheating... not good at all. If you are like that with her and from your wording it sounds like you probably has been seeing someone else. You only have 1 life don't waste it with someone who has no respect for you.

It's not about being a push over or putting up with stuff it's more about if it really is the anavar causing this or not....if it is I'm not going to give up on her or my family if it's not then we all know the decision... I destroyed the var so I guess I will just have to wait and see if it gets better.. I just don't know what's a fair length of time to wait...

Dude I will agree Anavar possibly after a long period of time can alter a womens personality. I have seen this first hand.....but come on be real here. You need to do who others have previously posted and be stern with her. Just because she is the mother of your child doesn't mean your not a person. Keep it civil for the kids sake but give her a piece of your mind. Anavar is not the problem. There is some serious deep rooted trust, jealousy, and other possibly emotion problems here. Salvage what you can if you can but for fuck sakes man you only have one life.

The ANAVAR is not the problem!!!

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I didnt wanna say it earlier but i agree with the bros, she has someone else. I use the same tactics with my 1st wife..sorry bro

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hate to pile on but I agree with the dudes telling you she is banging someone else. I've seen Var kick up sex drive in women with a quickness and maybe she has explored her sexuality with someone else... Sorry man but sounds like she has been making the beast with two backs - with "Jody"
Don't misunderstand - the Var isn't the problem - at all. She just isn't into anymore man. No big deal - shit happens

Be the best father you can possibly - because NO ONE is worth more than your child. But - as far as Jezebel is concerned - drive away and throw the rearview mirror out the window. Way too easy to find another woman.

Last edited:
Brother you want anavar to be the issue here. It's probably a very small part of it and like you said that should go away now that she is not using it.

Personally I think she has found someone else and you really need to set up healthy boundaries for yourself. If she thinks the grass is greener on the other side let her go and test the waters. You should not be treated so badly and you should find someone who treats you right. She's is treating you like shit because she thinks you will stay no matter what. Leave to show her your serious about having someone who loves you back. LeAving does not mean your abandoning your family. You can still be there for your child and not be living with her mother. Trust me once she sees your gone she will panic and her shitty attitude will magically be fixed. Or she will move on and so will you. Staying in your current situation is crazy and a total waist of your best years. Trust me I speak from personal experience.
Once you leave one of two things will happen
1. She will realize what she lost and she will be back with a better respect for you. That's if you decide to take her back.
2. She will come out with her "brand new boyfriend" that she just met. Then you'll know the truth.

Don't stay in the relationship the way it is now. You deserve better and you should fight to be treated with respect.

Slice is pretty fucken blunt as usual but yea the dickface is pretty much dead on.

It sucks dude and I can tell you're a good man because you want to keep your family together, any good man would think of that first. But women don't love like men do, women love transactionally it's just a product of maternal instinct. Don't try to figure it out you'll just lose your mind, take it from me my story was worse than yours before I woke up.

Anavar has nothing to do with it, I don't care how cold blooded you are nobody just stops giving a shit about someone like that. Her snapping at others is just a product of her frustration that she can't do what she wants and then cools after she realizes she's fucking up.

Bro she went on a vacation without telling you, that's it you don't need to know anything else if I were you I wouldn't even go digging for shit it would just fuck your head up, unless you need to for the kid. Then she comes back and gets mad at you? Brother you know what that is, she was deflecting and didn't give a shit that you were upset so didn't deal with it. Fucked up but we've all done it to a girl we tried to get rid of, just treat her bad slowly, it doesn't even have to be a women thing it's almost subconscious you just stop caring inside..

Hell she had an easy cope out to EVERYTHING by just saying "yea it was the anavar" and she didn't take it because she's doing this shit on purpose! She even fought with you to throw away the excuse and keep up the charade!!!

Forget about the anavar, time to talk to family talk to friends spend time around people you like and do everything you can to keep your mind in the right place and move on. I think your daughter is blinding you because you're a man and you want to keep your family together. Again dude it sucks but really it will just be a bad situation for everyone even more if you keep it going including your kid.

You're really young dude, I know you probably don't think you are right now you're thinking fuck you invested so much of your life into this but that's not true at all you have years and years to get to where you want to be in life. When my shit went down I was turning 30 and wasted 6 years I thought my life was over I failed it was too late. I'm 33 now and one of the baddest mother fuckers on the planet hahah, waking up to it saved my life.

You'll be okay give it time, oh and most importantly go get some good fresh pussy as soon as it's fucking time! Elixir of the gods...

just get out.....I promise you it will suck bad....
but a year from now....you will be thinking it was
the best thing you could have done....seriously....

sounds like shes been done for quite some time now.....sadly

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner