over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low ejackulation volume

Fitness 500

Banned
I have never had this problem before but since I was previously running Tren AND Deca my ejackulation volume has been reduced to a few drops. On the second pop it tends to be more but no where near what it used to be like Peter North.

I've been taking a former sponsors liquid Clomid at 50mg/day but the only thing I've noticed is that I've been watching a lot of the lifetime network. I've also dropped the Deca and I'm running Caber at .25mg M/W/F. I've just started running A-dex at 05mg M/W/F since I've upped my Test.

Does anyone know the reason for the decrease in ejackulation volume? and how to counter it?

Are you serious about the lifetime network? What sponsor with the clomid?

Are you serious about the lifetime network? What sponsor with the clomid?

No that just means I've been more emotional but I haven't had any other Clomid sides.

The Clomid is from Fast Muscle Co right before he went private.

It's nothing to worry about. Some of us can't even ejaculate more than once, so be grateful.

I have been having this problem for about 8 months now. Used to have a nice "money shot". Now it kind of just dribbles out and the amount is a lot less. I cannot figure out what caused it or how to fix it.

From my understanding tren can cause this. I wouldn't worry about it. What's more important being ripped or having a big load?

Do you guys really shoot loads on your girlfriends? I always feel awkward about it lol. I can shoot far thou.

If you care that much try HCG and some different clomid.

Last edited:
I've heard that hcg can restore ejaculate volume... not sure if this is true. I too would like an answer to your concer/issue as I am also less than thrilled with the vloume of my load...

I've been with girls that like volume down the hatch and what worked great for me was hcg, clomid & caber. Of course a day or two off of sex will refill the tanks too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

My rats had the same problem when I had them eating some cattle tren. Got them on Maxim Pep Clomid and with in two weeks they were shooting across the room. If your having issues i would look in to some HCG.

I can understand I know if I am not performing my wife is like really thats all what was in there. All most like shes disapointed in me lol.

I am currently running HCG at 250iu E3D. Now I just started that 3 weeks ago. Before that I was not running HCG. Now when I noticed this problem starting I was cruising at 100Test/100Tren a week SQ. I have not tried any clomid yet, but I have some coming to me. I am hoping between the Clomid and HCG things will get back to normal.

Simple answer: 40-50mg clomid/day, get some Lecithin 400mg/softgel, take 4-5 softgels 3 times a day for a few days, make sure you are hydrated, zinc every day, 1-2 capsules/day of this stuff called Ejaculoid, and you will have yourself the biggest load you have ever seen.

Do you guys really shoot loads on your girlfriends? I always feel awkward about it lol. I can shoot far thou.

On her stomach, lower back, teddies, in her mouth, inside, anywhere, and everywhere!.. My girl loves it.. She'd be devastated if I were in OPs position

From what I've heard Ejaculoid is apparently g2g

On her stomach, lower back, teddies, in her mouth, inside, anywhere, and everywhere!.. My girl loves it.. She'd be devastated if I were in OPs position

From what I've heard Ejaculoid is apparently g2g

I wonder if the first time I fucked a girl if she would be freaked out of I ripped off the condom and shot a load on her lol. My ex used to swallow but I don't push girls to do it if I am just getting with them.

I'm gonna try low dose clomid. I have lots of powder left over from years ago but might just get research clomid to avoid trying to estimate. Maybe it will increase my sex drive and lower my refractory period.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity