advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Evan Centopani says Chris Aceto uses the least amount of drugs compared to other Guru

desibaba

Banned
In the last Muscular Development Evan Centopani claimed that he is going to work with Chris Aceto because Aceto recommends the least amount of drugs to his guys compared to guys like George Farah, Hany Rambod or Oscar Ardon or Chad Nicholls. How does this compare to the drug recommendations by guys like John Meadows or Shelby Starnes? Im assuming that Meadows and Starnes work with a lot more amatuers than pros. What do you guys think of this?

My friend has worked with Chris Aceto for years. He helped my friend get his pro card. I would say that statement is very true. My friend told me everything he was on and how the compounds were rotated in and out during the prep that got him his pro card. The doses were low, much lower than mine.

What place did Evan finish last week? Perhaps a change may help.

From what ive heard Farah is a lower doser as well and always requests blood tests. But I have heard the same about Aceto, he is very intelligent and knows the human body so he doesnt over compensate with drugs to make up for stupidity like some do

Everytime he is asked on Dave and his radio show he swears he only does diets and knows nothing of drugs lol!

I can tell you that Shelby is VERY conservative with supplementation. I know many guys my size running a hell of a lot more than I am, especially in the offseason. He is big on bloodwork as well.

Everytime he is asked on Dave and his radio show he swears he only does diets and knows nothing of drugs lol!

hah yea I was thinking the same thing.

As for the Farah comment, I am sure his drug regimens vary greatly depending on his clients

My bad I thought he was lower than that. 13 is not too shabby.

I read somewhere I am not sure if its true that this years prep Evan did IIFYM and did a 180 of what he usually does for prep in terms of diet.

I read somewhere I am not sure if its true that this years prep Evan did IIFYM and did a 180 of what he usually does for prep in terms of diet.

I don't think so. That is very un-Evan like. He did say he only did cardio 3 times total during prep since he was coming off the tampa pro win

I guess low is relative. I have to wonder what Jay was on for instance, both now and 2001. Also what someone like Alves was on. I would settle for that:)

I second what Flex said about Shelby. Actually he didn't recommend any drugs to me at all. When I worked with him I asked him about a cycle and he said yes or no. Keep in mind that my weekly totals were right at 800mg so I was very conservative and he didn't attempt to increase anything.

Can these guys really go back down to a much lower dose after years of running higher doses and still make gains or maintain?

I second what Flex said about Shelby. Actually he didn't recommend any drugs to me at all. When I worked with him I asked him about a cycle and he said yes or no. Keep in mind that my weekly totals were right at 800mg so I was very conservative and he didn't attempt to increase anything.

Can these guys really go back down to a much lower dose after years of running higher doses and still make gains or maintain?

I made gains with shelby using less gear than before. Obviously I'm at a much lower level though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I made gains with shelby using less gear than before. Obviously I'm at a much lower level though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, but do you think you've met your bodies full potential for years now? I could see how amateurs can change drastically, but these high level pros have been using the best coaches, diets, training, and supplements for years now. It's hard to think about them dropping their doses in half and still being just as good if not better.

Good question. I don't think big guys can put on weight on smaller doses, but keeping the muscle while refining the whole package is very much possible, I think.

Many high-level bb'ers don't follow a great diet or training program. By fine tuning these with a good trainer, AAS dosages can go lower.

Another thing is that many guys are extremely conservative in which compounds they use and never go away from test/deca/dbol/tren. Drugs like primo, EQ or masteron can add a nice touch to an already large build.

Many high-level bb'ers don't follow a great diet or training program.

Don't be fooled into believing most elite guys eat Mc Donald's daily just cause they have great genetics and are on a shitload on GH at 300lbs offseason... actually, they're indeed eating machines, but CLEAN eating machines... same boring foods meal after meal all day long year round... eating is their full time job.

I guess low is relative. I have to wonder what Jay was on for instance, both now and 2001. Also what someone like Alves was on. I would settle for that:)

I doubt Jay was letting Aceto do any of the drug stuff...maybe in 2001 but I doubt it since Jay was CHASING Ronnie. And now, you can pretty much be sure Jay will do what he knows works and rely on Chris for some extra guidance.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws