over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Physically demanding job and diet.

shearerr

Registered
I started working in a job that requires from me physical activity. To illustrate for you more precisely how heavy the job is in a scale from 1 to 10 I would say 8-9. Of course I work only from Monday to Friday and I have already prepared for myself bulking diet. However, I have a question what to do on days I don't work. Should I decrease calories, carbs and fats, or leave everything the same? My goal is more or less clean bulk.

Last edited:
Like the above stated. I would leave everything the same and only workout 3x week. Obviously you can tweak it. If you are gaining weight great. If not? Bump cals or add some cheat meals in there but if your job is as active as u say it is then your higher cal days on off work days will go to good use

1/2 gallon of milk, breyers ice cream and pop tatrs pre-bed everynight.
TRUST ME!

I started working in a job that requires from me physical activity. To illustrate for you more precisely how heavy the job is in a scale from 1 to 10 I would say 8-9. Of course I work only from Monday to Friday and I have already prepared for myself bulking diet. However, I have a question what to do on days I don't work. Should I decrease calories, carbs and fats, or leave everything the same? My goal is more or less clean bulk.

i had this going on for about 2 years. i worked delivering units of lumber to massive job sites. i would move anywhere from 10k-20k lbs a day. heres the thing. you need to sleep 8 hours a night no questions asked and get a rough estimate on how many calories you are burning while working and go from there. i found light grazing between meals helped great, especially nuts and protein shakes. you will absolutely not be held back if you can adjust properly i gained weight pretty consistently the whole time i worked there- not as much as i did before i worked there- but i also focused most of my life into that business because there was a lot of opportunity there. which leads me to my next point. dont sacrifice the job for muscle. remember that the money youre making at this job is the reason you can afford your muscle in the first place..

No, eat less on non work days, your body wont need as much food, you will just pile on fat if you do that....

Source: Personal experience working heavy manual labour jobs while bulking.

I'm a student who struggles financially and tries to save money for education and, for you information, with good grades GPA 3.82. Besides, I have met a good deal of people working manual labor who are much more intelligent and mentally mature than many of my studying colleagues. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford college financially or due to other obstacles that stand on the way to it.

Sometimes before posting something or even saying think a few times. Remember that wisdom is a virtue.

Last edited:
I'm a student who struggles financially and tries to save money for education and, for you information, with good grades GPA 3.82. Besides, I have met a good deal of people working manual labor who are much more intelligent and mentally mature than many of my studying colleagues. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford college financially or due to other obstacles that stand on the way to it.

Sometimes before posting something or even saying think a few times. Remember that wisdom is a virtue.

Very true in some cases my sister has a PHD but she cant walk and chew bubble gum at the same time:banghead:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity