YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Egg white for Majority of Protein Source while travelling.

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
When I am home I use Chicken for 80% of my protein Needs and Powders for 20%.

However, When I am travelling, it has been difficult to cook chicken. I have tried canned tunas, canned chicken, etc and all made me gag.

The only thing that I can palate, is egg whites from boiled eggs that they sell at super market. They are pre cooked, and taste decent with some sugar free ketchup.

Do you think, it would be safe to switch to 50% protein from egg whites and 50% from protein powders for 5-10 days a month? Do you think any noticeable differences will be perceived in "gains".

I have tried canned tunas, canned chicken, etc and all made me gag.

Walnut oil was a game changer for me with tuna. I drain the tuna and then empty the can into a bowl and pour 1 tbsp of walnut oil on it. Improves the taste and reduces the spongy texture. I actually look forward to eating it.

ICON Meals... reasonably priced and good as fuck.... they have promo codes for free shipping too.... whenever i travel for biz i use em.... i get to my hotel and my food is there waiting for me.....all you need is a microwave... shit, write that shit off on your expense report....LOL

and no.. i dont think youd notice any difference at all.... i use eggs/whites 365.... especially Muscleegg...love that shit

However, When I am travelling, it has been difficult to cook chicken. I have tried canned tunas, canned chicken, etc and all made me gag.

The only thing that I can palate, is egg whites from boiled eggs that they sell at super market. They are pre cooked, and taste decent with some sugar free ketchup.

Do you think, it would be safe to switch to 50% protein from egg whites and 50% from protein powders for 5-10 days a month? Do you think any noticeable differences will be perceived in "gains".

Why don`t you eat the egg yolk?

I know processed meats are loaded with sodium, but when Im on vacation I get turkey breast or London broil sliced from the grocery store deli. I also get the hard boiled egg packs of 6 that are cooked and shelled. The London broil is as much as $13/Lb but it’s very lean and tastes incredible!

I know processed meats are loaded with sodium, but when Im on vacation I get turkey breast or London broil sliced from the grocery store deli. I also get the hard boiled egg packs of 6 that are cooked and shelled. The London broil is as much as $13/Lb but it’s very lean and tastes incredible!

Where do you live? London broil sells for 4$ or less per lb all day long.

Where do you live? London broil sells for 4$ or less per lb all day long.

In Las Vegas and California. I’m taking about the deli stuff like Boars Head.
But even the butcher meat is $7/lb
In the 90’s it was $1.50-$2.

Why would there be a difference in “gains”? Protein is protein... eggs, chicken, beef, fish, whey... whatever. Stop over thinking things

^^^^^
Gotta eat the yolks. That's what makes the egg taste good.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The yolk contains all the nutrition values, not the white.

A 2017 study found that young men who ate whole eggs immediately after resistance exercises had higher rates of muscular metabolism than those who only consumed egg whites.

A 2017 study found that young men who ate whole eggs immediately after resistance exercises had higher rates of muscular metabolism than those who only consumed egg whites.

Calories, Cutting. I am ok eating a few yolks here and there but cant eat 48 egg yolks if I am dieting and using eggs for all my protein. THAt would be disastrous.

Plus is great for cholesterol but best from range free hens. And raw

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ICON Meals... reasonably priced and good as fuck.... they have promo codes for free shipping too.... whenever i travel for biz i use em.... i get to my hotel and my food is there waiting for me.....all you need is a microwave... shit, write that shit off on your expense report....LOL

and no.. i dont think youd notice any difference at all.... i use eggs/whites 365.... especially Muscleegg...love that shit

Just Placed an Order.

Attachments

• iconmeals.png
    iconmeals.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 79

Thank you Emeric. I just did my chest workout. I’m going to eat 6 hard boiled eggs now. 👍

Not the yolk.

Raw egg yolk has
36% more vitamin D
33% more omega-3s
33% more DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
30% more lutein + zeaxanthin
23% more choline
20% more biotin
19% more zinc

than cooked egg yolk.

Don't overthink things. Any of the main protein sources would be fine. I am also a fan of whole eggs but obviously calorie wise you need to make adjustments. So just do 1 yolk for every 4 white or so. You could even do 1 egg yolk, 3 whites and some whey isolate. I go through a lot of zero fat quark so that could be an option for you. One tub is 48g protein, 16g carbs and 0g fat. So many possibilties. Then there is cottage cheese and greek yoghurt but adjustments may need to be made (fat and carb content). It's not ideal but plenty of places sell ready to eat chicken breast (not tinned) as well so just stock up on them.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws