over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

aromasin or Armidex

surf256

Registered
I am trying to decide on either Adex or Aromasin. I've done the research on both and can't really tell much of a difference. Adex blocks the converstion of estrogen and Aromasin inhibits the conversion of estrogen.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is and why they would choose one over the other?

Not a Dr cant tell u the diff but I have done both Anastrozole (arimidex) cured my gyno.
All other estrogen blockers only treated the symtoms

I usually don't start to get any gyno itches or flares unless I start to get around 700mgs a week but it's been years since I've done anything like that. I am looking to use one of them to help reduce the estrogen. I think the estrogen has been causing me some anxiety and I want to try to see if reducing the estrogen helps with the anxiety. Plus I hold water on any amount of test whether its prop, enth, cyp. and i'd like to make sure that I don't bloat.

Look in the Q/A thread from Dr. G. In it, he says that there's no reason anyone should be using anything other than aromasin for standard estro control. It's the least harmful on your lipids was the primary reason, if I recall correctly.

Look in the Q/A thread from Dr. G. In it, he says that there's no reason anyone should be using anything other than aromasin for standard estro control. It's the least harmful on your lipids was the primary reason, if I recall correctly.

AIs don't directly impact lipids, it's the lower E2 level in relation to T that messes with lipids.

Aromas in does not work for me.....tried on several occasions....confirmed with bloodwork. Arimidex works great for me though

Aromas in does not work for me.....tried on several occasions....confirmed with bloodwork. Arimidex works great for me though

same for me. adex and letro work. I've tried three different aromasin brands (two were int pharma) and they didn't work for me.

same for me. adex and letro work. I've tried three different aromasin brands (two were int pharma) and they didn't work for me.

Molecular biology doesn't work like this, user error.

In my personal experience, aromasin is superior to adex. I'll never use adex again

I'll just order one of each. That way if one doesn' work then I'll switch to the other.

I'm running 200mgs of test cyp. What do you recommend for dosing?

.25mg adex ed 12.5mg aromasin ed?

In my personal experience, aromasin is superior to adex. I'll never use adex again

Same here....I've had much better results with Aromasin and I've had even better results when dosing it at 8mg per day every day. Libido is high and gyno is in check. I tried dosing it at 25mg per day then down to 12-15mg per day and gyno was in check, high estrogen symptoms moodiness was in check but libido was crap. At 8mgs ed everything was fine.

My doc has me on Adex, maybe try both at different times and see what works best for you cause everyone is different the results you get might be different than the next guy.

I use both when I'm 4 weeks out of a contest.

AIs don't directly impact lipids, it's the lower E2 level in relation to T that messes with lipids.

I'm no expert, but this is what Dr. G says, if anyone is interested:

"My personal favorite for an AI is exemestane. It is a suicide inhibitor unlike Arimidex (anastrozole) and just works a hell of a lot better and is lipid neutral. Mg per mg, letrozole does work better than exemestane but will dramatically affect your lipid levels in a negative way. So if the patient has already started to get some gyno, then i will recommend letrozole first since that is pretty much the only one that works if the gyno is present. But if gyno does not exist keeping E2 down using exemestane should be very successful. "

(**broken link removed**)

I'm no expert, but this is what Dr. G says, if anyone is interested:

"My personal favorite for an AI is exemestane. It is a suicide inhibitor unlike Arimidex (anastrozole) and just works a hell of a lot better and is lipid neutral. Mg per mg, letrozole does work better than exemestane but will dramatically affect your lipid levels in a negative way. So if the patient has already started to get some gyno, then i will recommend letrozole first since that is pretty much the only one that works if the gyno is present. But if gyno does not exist keeping E2 down using exemestane should be very successful. "

(**broken link removed**)

He's going off of studies done on postmenopausal women that don't apply. I'm not going to go into detail, but there are a number of things the doctor is off about.

The reason aromasin isn't as harsh on lipids is it only has a 9 hour halflife, and after 12 hours E2 is rising again. Very few people dose it twice daily. Basically the other AIs are harsher on lipids because people take too much of them. Also that fact that aromasin is suicidal is moot.

Last edited:
He's going off of studies done on postmenopausal women that don't apply. I'm not going to go into detail, but there are a number of things the doctor is off about.

The reason aromasin isn't as harsh on lipids is it only has a 9 hour halflife, and after 12 hours E2 is rising again. Very few people dose it twice daily. Basically the other AIs are harsher on lipids because people take too much of them. Also that fact that aromasin is suicidal is moot.

So should you split aromasin between day and night?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws