over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

superdrol/epistane cycle

trontheman

Newbies
So once i get back from vacation in a few weeks, i think I'm gonna start a ph cycle since i have a few bottles lying around. I'm leaning towards superdrol/epistane cycle, just curious what you guys think would be the most beneficial route to take. Bridge the sd into the epi, stack both from the get go, full epi cycle with sd pulse on workout days? I've ran a few cycles before, just not in a little while. I have support supps, and can get serm no problem.

I'm 23, 6'1 205lbs fairly lean, but my goals are to gain some quality lbs from this cycle. I'm not delusional and looking for 20-30lbs, but 10-15 would be very nice. I lift in my garage gym, so all my workouts consist of the basic compound movements.

Any help is greatly appreciated, most other forums are useless for help on ph's/gear. My mt2 cycle is going great btw, minus the wicked tan line on my back from laying in the bed.

Thanks guys.

Well I ran them stacked last fall, worked out great. Got strong as hell and put on decent weight.

Superdrol:
20/20/20/20
Epistane:
High for 8 weeks. (By high, I mean I started around 60 and ended around 100, lol)

I have had good luck with epi and for long cycles I would get going on it first then ease into the SD. Its pretty strong stuff your prolly only going to be able to use it for 4 to 6 weeks while the epi 10 or 12 but this is just my opinion lets see what some of the other guys have to say.
Think Im gonna go with epi and DMZ 2.0 for my next cycle

I have about 1.5 bottles of sd, and 2 bottles of epi. I don't think i could run it that high for that long and I'm not wanting to buy any extra, just trying to use up what i have for now. So you guys think run both together rather than a bridge or pulse? I've ran sd before, but not epi. I also have a bottle of alpha one (m1a) but that'll be for later.

Thanks.

I've seen a few logs of guys running the epi at a moderate dose for 6-8 weeks and pulsing the sd at a higher than normal dose on their workout days as a pre-wo. They argue that it allows for a longer sd cycle, similar gains, and less sides. It seems to be a controversial theory though.

Thanks.

You're not delusional if you expect 30 lbs! I ran epi in June with a try test base and put on 14lbs with the epi at 30mg for 4 weeks.

Go epi at 30mg for 4-6 weeks and pulse sd at 5-10 mg pre workout. Make sure you have some clomid for pct because sd shuts you down hard

Well I ran them stacked last fall, worked out great. Got strong as hell and put on decent weight.

Superdrol:
20/20/20/20
Epistane:
High for 8 weeks. (By high, I mean I started around 60 and ended around 100, lol)

What flavor of epistane did you run?

You're not delusional if you expect 30 lbs! I ran epi in June with a try test base and put on 14lbs with the epi at 30mg for 4 weeks.

Go epi at 30mg for 4-6 weeks and pulse sd at 5-10 mg pre workout. Make sure you have some clomid for pct because sd shuts you down hard

How much and what type test were you on??

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Damn...superdrol is tough stuff. Epi's not too friendly either, but less so. I'd get taurine for the inevitable shin splints...makes it tough to walk. You have serious liver protection right? I think TUDCA is almost a must...and blood pressure support. Anyway.

How many days per week do you work out? You work out in your garage...are you able to do squats, deadlifts and things like that? Because if not, I would sign up for a real gym (even something like WOW which is $10/month, but not Planet Fitness because Planet Fitness is just downright disgusting) before you get on something as harsh as this...because you're going to want access to all equipment, lift heavy, and lift often...like 4-6x per week if using both concurrently.

I'd personally run something else other than SD...PHF is another site that sells PH/DS products (which are not illegal so this is does not count as source giving), but if you're set on this cycle then I'd do Epi for 6-8 weeks straight through and pulse SD. I'd recommend either do 10mg 3x a week for example, preworkout, or 20mg 2x per week preworkout...and only for about 4-5 weeks at pulsing.

I think I'm actually leaning towards the epi with the sd pulse. Right now i lift 3-4 days, kind of a bastardized dc program, but i won't call it dc cause its far from it, just using s few principles. I have a nice full power rack, plenty of free weights, db's up to 70lbs for now, leg press, leg extension/curl, lat pulldown, 4 sets of varying efs bands. I have all the support supps already, and i can easily get more if needed, plus serm no problem.

I'm contemplating switching lifting routine when i start the cycle. I love dc training, but I'm limited with equipment, so varying the exercises becomes challenging. I've thought about going with a moderate volume approach with intensity techniques thrown in and utilize the bands into training. I definitely want to get stronger, but moreso rep range string rather than focusing on 1rm strength. Would you guys recommend sticking with lower volume/hit style (dc, hernon style) vs more volume with intensity techniques thrown in on key lifts? Also, body part once a week vs twice?

Sorry for all the questions, you guys are really helpful. Thanks.

I don't know all that much about prohormones myself...

however I do wonder why you guys that run different ph's stacked and things like that don't run "real gear" so to speak? Honest question to anyone willing to answer I'm interested in the responses.

I ran epi. for 8 weeks.

I did 20,30,40,40,40,30,30,20

I went from 165lbs to 220lbs

after everything was said and done I ended up weighing about 200lbs.

I would run real gear no problem....if i had a good reliable local source. The 2 i had fell through, so i just stick to ph's for now since they're easy to get.

Thanks.

Bobby some of these PH's are real steroids they are "active" and do not need to be converted within our bodies. Most are as effective and some are more effective than so called real gear! Do some reasearch you will be suprised at what you find
We really need a Prohormone/Designer steroid section here as these compounds are becoming more talked about.

Oh and BTW they are legal

Well legal untill you get tested in which case you will show positive for an illegal substance which is somewhat of an oxymoron but blame that on our law makers the real morons

Bobby some of these PH's are real steroids they are "active" and do not need to be converted within our bodies. Most are as effective and some are more effective than so called real gear! Do some reasearch you will be suprised at what you find
We really need a Prohormone/Designer steroid section here as these compounds are becoming more talked about.

Oh and BTW they are legal

Oh yeah I know they are powerful! Ive used dmz before and it is great! And this talk of epistane makes me want to try it.

I guess I mean the fact that they are very toxic allows you to really only run them for a pretty short period of time..so essentially while the gains may be great during that period they won't be as good as running gear for a much longer duration than just 8 weeks or whatever any given ph only cycle ends up being. But I do understand the reasoning for it.

Bob do a search on Epistane its been discussed here in the past I did 40mgs per day for 20 weeks and my blood tests were fine.
I believe you can use these compounds for extended periods just like the "real stuff" as long as ur blood work looks good.
But as u may have read blood work doesnt necessarily reveal other potential probs but thats a whole other topic.
To reiterate an old post my research chimp was on 1gram test C 800mg Deca per wk pluss 40mg epi 30mg dbol and 4 to 8 iu rips per day for an extended period with no ill effects
Im not givin advice or makin suggestions im just sayin
In other words u smellin what im cookin?
U pikkin up what im puttin down?

As far as changing my training style, what're your guys thoughts? I've been doing mostly lower volume, higher frequency lately, but i've been thinking of switching to a more moderate volume routine hitting a bodypart just once a week vs two. Here's a split i'm thinking of starting..

Chest/delts
Legs
Back
Arms/weak bodypart again

Still using intensity techniques and rotating exercises for bodyparts, going more by feel rather than focusing on a set rep/set scheme.

I'm still a little limited with equipment working in my garage, but i'm slowly building my collection.

any advice is appreciated. thanks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420