over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PRIMO mixed thoughts

aqrojase

Registered
hey brothers..iam about to start my 600mg per week priomo (gauls) and 100mg ed winstrol inject.

This is my first run with primo and after reading the forums there seem to be mixed thoughts. is 600mg per week enough for me to see good results...or do i need 1000mg per week.

current weight 230lbs 5'11

thanks bros

I love primo but add stronger substance to the mix to get best results.

my goal is to dry out and get much leaner from this cycle. That's why i have no test or dbol in the cycle. i might throw some npp in it

If all your after is dry and hard, that sould work for you. You may need 800 to get the fill out primo can do, you will know by week 4 or 5...only one way to find out.

If all your after is dry and hard, that sould work for you. You may need 800 to get the fill out primo can do, you will know by week 4 or 5...only one way to find out.

i do want the fillout affect as well too. i am a little scared of the joint pain though..from the winstorl

Funny you should ask. I just started on 1000/week of only primo. Same place. My first run was 400/week with 400/week deca and 400/week test to see how I liked. Well I liked it. Next I ran 600/week of primo and 600/week mast and 200 test. Loved it, but the test gave a tinch of bloat. Now I'm 2 weeks into 1000/week primo only. Primo was awesome with a little test before and I'm already seeing that I love it with no test. I did a short blast of 700/week of test p and NPP to get a little break from primo for 8 weeks before my all out primo only blast and so far lost almost all my bloat and am cutting. Even though it hasn't fully kicked in. Hope this helps. :)

looks like i will throw some npp in there

Good idea. Or you can add eq. Eq also seems to help with joint pain because of it's anti-inflammatory properties like deca.

i do want the fillout affect as well too. i am a little scared of the joint pain though..from the winstorl

Primo is almost as good as deca for joints. How long are you going to run winstrol? Week 5-6 joints get a little stiff but I never ran more than 6weeks.

everyone is different.....but i got the best results from 800-1000mg of primo. any less for me and it just wasnt worth it.

everyone is different.....but i got the best results from 800-1000mg of primo. any less for me and it just wasnt worth it.

damn...if that so then i may have to get more primo.i do want the best out of it as its my first run with it.

Primo is almost as good as deca for joints. How long are you going to run winstrol? Week 5-6 joints get a little stiff but I never ran more than 6weeks.

i was thinking about running it for 8 weeks. I am not sure if it will kick in faster...but was planning on front loading it at 200mg per day for first week. whats your thoughts..is that overkill?

eq converts to 1-test... which is just "primo on steroids"..

i have tried both primo and 1-test, and i got way more vascular, lean, and strong on 600-800mg/week of 1-test.. plus it is MUCH cheaper.

hey brothers..iam about to start my 600mg per week priomo (gauls) and 100mg ed winstrol inject.

This is my first run with primo and after reading the forums there seem to be mixed thoughts. is 600mg per week enough for me to see good results...or do i need 1000mg per week.

current weight 230lbs 5'11

thanks bros

I think 600mg per week is a fair place to start with PRIMO especially if you have never used it. That dose for me works well personally.

I think 600mg per week is a fair place to start with PRIMO especially if you have never used it. That dose for me works well personally.

kooll thanks. Alin whats your thoughts on front loading winstrol at 200mg per day for first week? is that overkill?

kooll thanks. Alin whats your thoughts on front loading winstrol at 200mg per day for first week? is that overkill?

Yes it is. No need to frontload winny. Your joints will hate you enough already. Since you plan on running winny for 8 weeks, get labs done and check your cholesterol and liver enzymes. You'd be better off getting a liver scan IMO post cycle. There was a member here who ran winny for awhile and ended up with an adenoma in his liver(not PMCCHRIS).

iam doing injectable winny...and its been over 2 years since i ran winny. last time i only ran it at 50mg ed for 3 weeks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131