advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana on PCT and cycling. Good, honest, and accurate.

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oTB5KczMAs&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]RICH PIANA PCT discussed with Ric Drasin - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Very interesting, I like this guy. 5000 units EOD of HCG, Damn! my estro would be sky high.

he is off of everything holding that size ???

Last edited:
lol...

rich piana and his eternal breathlessness ehehehe

lol...

Yeah I was going to mention that too. Ive never seen this guy before buy wow, is his heart working heard just sitting there!

the coming off everything except gh is real hard to believe

I like that guys videos he tells it like it is no BS

Yeah I was going to mention that too. Ive never seen this guy before buy wow, is his heart working heard just sitting there!
To be fair, since his knee is busted he likely did have to carry all 300lbs of himself in there on crutches.

But still, even in videos before his knee was jacked...he's always breathless, which makes you worry. Wonder how much slin he uses...

Also: I can believe the GH-only. He'd certainly lose some size, but he's not going to go from a monster to peewee herman in 7 weeks. He's still blasting his upper body, which is all we saw in the video. I think it's conceivable to think that he still kept the size we see right there.

finished the vid now...

I agree with 95% of this vid, a lot of truths was told here and Ive faced them in my life also...

well, that guy has conquered my respect... I dont belive that hes only on gh, but is that possible? yes, sure it is... 7 weeks is nothing if you continue to train hard and supplement/diet well

but the main point is not that, I think its the other discussions that they had...

100% agreed with the "body adaptation" to some drugs... some atribute that to "saturated receptors", some say that this is bullshit, but what I've faced in my body was that... after a certain time you body just stops the gains if youre using the same amount of drugs... or you increase it or you need a change, period... I've been using like 750mg of test E for like 6-8months with very little changes in my body, and after that I uped to 1g and had some gains, but stopped again... this is my 1st long run and now Im cruising, and my biggest fear was to lose all the weight that I got with that aprox 1year of bein ON... but that didnt happend...

I admit here what Piana said: we tend to think that the more we stay on with X dosage the bigger well get... but it isnt true, sometimes you need to break that fear of losing muscle and give a break (in this case, a cruise)

I think Im like 2months with 200-300 of test and keeping the gains with absolutely no problems at all... and Im almost sure that when I blast again I'll have some good gains.

before all that I used to do 10 week cycles, and the real deal after 4/5 times is that I always noticed that the gains came in the 1st 4-5 weeks and nothing after that... some may say that you get some water weight at the beginning and after that you could replace that weight with muscle throught the next weeks, so you don't change your weight but you change your composition... makes sense

my conclusion after 9 yrs of training and 5 yrs of aes is: muscle need TIME to be builted and mantained, so I do long cycles... and the best way to do that is try to variate the compounds frequently and take some breaks during the journey (cruise), you WILL NOT loose your gains if you keed your effort. that's basically what Piana said and I agree a lot with that.

Last edited:
lol...

Supposedly he did that series with Ric Draisin when he was visiting Peru.

Peru has a considerably higher altitude than Cali, no wonder he has trouble breathing (being 300lbs probably doesn't help).

Coincidentally, Rich doesn't show any lack of breath in videos where he is in the US, so I don't think it has much to do with his health.

Peru has a considerably higher altitude than Cali, no wonder he has trouble breathing (being 300lbs probably doesn't help).

Coincidentally, Rich doesn't show any lack of breath in videos where he is in the US, so I don't think it has much to do with his health.

If you see some interviews that he give at the YT channel you can see that is a little bit dyspneic... I agree with you, 300lbs its a ton of mass to be filled with blood, and that requires a lot from your heart...

When I gain weight very fast I look like him: breathless, snoring a lot when slepping, it sucks man... you feel like a fat ass! even having sex you get breathless!

The fact is that everybody that gets lots of extra weight (be it muscle or fat) will require more from his heart and lungs... That's why cardio is important and try to gain it slowly and with less water retnt possible

regards

this guy is the ultimate bullshitter and it shocks me how you all eat up everything he says. he downplays everything he does. just look at the video where he talks about syntherol and pmma if you dont think he is a bullshitter after watching that then i guess poeple on this forum will believe anything.

All these pros and top guys are finally telling you guys the truth and you still tell them there lying and there is more that a couple well i would like to thank them for being open and here a few of them, dorian, lee, chris c, shawn r, dennis j, and thats just a few i can remember off the top of my head even phil h, has talked about things and cycles in his past posts if you can read between the lines lol here is one thing you learn as you get older steroids dont make a pro but help a pro.

What are you rambling on about? He has done 4-6 episodes with Drasnin...at least. He clearly states in the video he is 7weeks post Peru. It was filmed in the last few days.

this guy is the ultimate bullshitter and it shocks me how you all eat up everything he says. he downplays everything he does. just look at the video where he talks about syntherol and pmma if you dont think he is a bullshitter after watching that then i guess poeple on this forum will believe anything.

You seem to have it wrong. In the synthol video, his stance was pretty cut and dry. There was no mention of PMMA (which severely enhanced physique) which is where I have my problem with AVOIDING tge difference maker by talking some noise about synthol. Why make a video about synthol when you could make a video telling people what you did to your physique? Like I said before, that particular vid was equivalent to Mark McGwire and his bottle of andro when behind the scenes he was juicing to hit a ton of homeruns. But if you shine the spotlight on andro, it takes focus away from whats really going on.

The more videos I see with this guy the more I like him, his ideas about training, nutrition and cycling, typical old school, basic things guy.

From 11:18 to 11:28, Rich pretty much summed up in 10 seconds why newbies on the same dosages don't look even close like guys like him whose has been for decades in this sport. This is when newbies start thinking that the biggest guys uses even more and more abuses the stuff and we get stories about like "All pros are on 10g"...

Nothing he said seemed far fetched. 15 years ago when I first started inquiring about supplements I was told to start with 200mg of test, then 300mg next cycle, then 400mg the next cycle. When that stopped working try adding 200mg of deca, so on and so forth. Always try to make the most out of the least.

Supplements can't overcome genetics. If you aren't meant to hold alot of muscle, you won't. if you aren't meant to tolerate sides, you won't. Plain and simple.

And for these beginner guys abusing drugs like tren just to lose fat, they'll be burnt out or will have a health scare in no time at all.

I like this video.

The one about synthol sounds like BS to me.

just realized in this vid how small rich pianas head is, looks tiny on his body lol

on a side note, guys doing well at keeping the bloat and water retention under control, most guys these days in offseason look like bulldogs

I like the guy a lot but disagree with some things. HCG is a powerful drug and you don't need 5000IU eod imo. Also sure some have 'drug bodies' but I think if he genuinely came off for awhile he would shrink like everyone else. He definitely wouldn't be 170 pounds but he wouldn't be anywhere near 300. He goes on about solid muscle but look at his shoulders and arms... they are not exactly real muscle. The guy abused years ago and looked nothing like he does now and that isn't due to another 10 years of eating and training... it's pmma and whatever else he uses.

I don't want to come across as I am hating cos I genuinely like the guy but he is not being 100% honest in this video. But it would ruin some of the appeal if he said yeah my arms look like this cos I went to brazil all the time to get collagen injections. The rest of the video is great and I agree with it all.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity