over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Members you would like to see

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I thought of this thread after JimmyJones started his thread and the way people reacted to his starting pictures. So I was wondering what members you would like to see what they looked like that have not posted pictures. Obviously they probably don't post pictures safety issues, but it still makes people wonder what some of the members look like.

:food-:mil lol...this should b good...but will b avoided by all tha peeps that talk tha most shit anyways lmao

Johnny smiles. Love his posts and he's a wealth of knowledge. N phil says he's a freak

you've seen him.^^^

bignshredded! hahahahahaha :D

I am sure everybody always wondered what Barbie looked like, and I don't think she disappointed. Elvia is one lucky man.

Where is this johnny smiles pic? cannot see any on his profile :confused:

IMO every member should have his picture on his avatar... that should be a rule in forums... no bber pics, cars, naked woman, just who you are (not showing the face)

in fact, there are some people who likes to talk a lot of BS like they know something, and there are ones that do it really good and convincent, and that is bad because they can fool someone just to increase their ego, when the real deal is that they are not big as they say, not even close

I'm not telling that your opinion just counts if your are big and shredded, but I prefer to waste my time reading a big and shredded guy's post than a fat or skinny guy trying to appear intelligent or saying things he doesn't know a shit about it

People are forgetting that bodybuilding is heavily experienced base, and that experience might have been compiled over numerous years. That means somebody could have been extremely impressive 5 years ago and have been in the game for 15 years, but in the least 5 years has let themselves go. If they don't have a historical picture, what are they to do?

That being said, I really need to get off this dnp and t3 if I'm going to upload an avatar :rolleyes:

Great thread, and as said everyone should have to have a recent pic

There is a lot of featured members that have no pics or have had the same pic for years and is probley not even them

Tr, jaydub, sma, post some good stuff, would love a pic of them

Great thread, and as said everyone should have to have a recent pic

There is a lot of featured members that have no pics or have had the same pic for years and is probley not even them

Tr, jaydub, sma, post some good stuff, would love a pic of them

jaydub has a log with lots of pics

I am sure everybody always wondered what Barbie looked like, and I don't think she disappointed. Elvia is one lucky man.
Ahh thankyou x I have posted pics before but suppose not as exposing as my current log ;)
As it states..im getting brave! Glad you liked them x

I posted a pic when I was a natural as a boxer I have that's all over my abs unless someone teaches me how to photoshop and color over w/ paint same as my skin color it's not worth the risk I could do maybe front double bi w/ sleeveless shirt but that's about it.

Ahh thankyou x I have posted pics before but suppose not as exposing as my current log ;)
As it states..im getting brave! Glad you liked them x

I wonder how many people went and searched for your thread after this post. I know I did and all I can say is...

:love::love::love:

As soon as I see the title I instantly thought "Johnny Smiles" as well lol, and now I'm wondering if he's on a sponsors banner or what the deal is...you guys let us in on the secret!!!

And no way am I trading my cute adorable puppies in a toy car for my pasty flabby ass lol

Just look how cute they are awwww!!!!!

Shit, I'll post some up in a little over a week. I'm getting married in the Dominican may 20th and ill have lots of pictures. I'm not the biggest or leanest but generally one of the strongest.

Also, The Johnny Smiles thing has been bugging me for years. Phil isnt easy to impress so it makes the curiosity much much worse.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner