over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[PICS] Lee Priest getting more tattoos

soloartist56

Registered
I don't have any tats but it looks/seems painful getting around the ribcage area.

6kBeTBp.jpg

8lUyPKk.jpg

1Ffi8jA.jpg

aGJpazz.jpg

there is sumthin funny as shit to me bout a guy with face tats tryin to look like a killa, and having bleached blond frosty tipped ricky martin hair... hahahahhaha...

wtf is that anyways, just a big chickens wing??? that artist dug tha shit outta him too... and there is like ZERO detail in those wings... terrible smh lol

Last edited:
I'm surprised that he would get all these tats and compete.

Just saying

there is sumthin funny as shit to me bout a guy with face tats tryin to look like a killa, and having bleached blond frosty tipped ricky martin hair... hahahahhaha...

wtf is that anyways, just a big chickens wing??? that artist dug tha shit outta him too... and there is like ZERO detail in those wings... terrible smh lol

looks like a ring wraith with wings..

wouldn't have been my first pick.. but hey!

The tattoo lacks details and doesn't pop.

Fuck he ruined his looks with all these tattoos.

It's his body, not like he gives a shit about what people think anyway.

I hope that tat isn't finished! It lacks a ton of detail but if it makes Lee happy then that's all that matters...His career is in it's twilight anyway...The tats are just making that time sooner rather than later!! Had they had a 212lb Olympia class during Lee's prime, I have no doubt he would have held that title!! He has an incredible physique regardless of his height!!

I hope that tat isn't finished! It lacks a ton of detail but if it makes Lee happy then that's all that matters...His career is in it's twilight anyway...The tats are just making that time sooner rather than later!! Had they had a 212lb Olympia class during Lee's prime, I have no doubt he would have held that title!! He has an incredible physique regardless of his height!!

Yeah, to me it looks like it I just an outline and detail will come later. Don't really big tattoos like that take several days to do?

That face tattoo, talk about pain! Hey, whatever he wants to do. Guys full of life, always liked his attitude. Does he still compete these days?

I have no doubt he would have the title if 212 class was around during his prime. He virtually has no structural flaws (other than height if you count that as a flaw)

On a sort of different subject, it still amazes me how he ate in the offseason, put on a shit ton of weight and contest time was just WOW

its a ring wraith but its sooo hard to tell... with a tat that big, and a pic so close, its hard to even see it, for me...should be really clear imo... just figured if u hav $ and are paid to get photos, or looked at, u might wanna invest in a good artist...

I didn't realize how much of his body was covered these days.

Attachments

• LP1.jpg
    LP1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 12,289
  • LP3.jpg
    LP3.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 3,053
  • LP2.jpg
    LP2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 4,502

Its his very dark tan that takes away from the tattoos clarity. The darker the skin the harder it is to tell what the tattoo is.

Also, UV rays are the cause of tattoos fading. Just look at the one on his shoulder. That new one on his ribs will look like that in 5 yrs.

Looks like a jacked up Zebra. Each to their own. His body his choice.

Honestly, I'm just waiting for him to quit bodybuilding and shrink...so that I can finally pursue his daughter without worrying about getting killed.

A) WTF does he do for money now? Just curious.

B) I wish he kept competing. He'd easily have the most bodybuilding wins in today's era.

C) I honestly think that's the way he LOOKS. From his MID teens to now... I've never seen a picture of him that didn't make him look outrageous. People claim he's on crazy drugs... but for his ENTIRE LIFE? Do you remember how early he started? Top 5 bodybuilding genetics I've ever seen.

My tattoo artist wouldn't do a tat with that little detail. Even if you brought in the work to him... Unless your kid drew it or something. Ink is just as much a reflection on the artist as it is your choice in art.

LOL you made me laugh.

Real Killa isn't he LOL

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear