over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort/Tribestan experiment

ridge11

Registered
I have hear such great things about Humanofort and hear some unbelievable claims about Tribestan, so I decided to test their validity. I decided to get some baseline bloodwork and compare results. I was told that the tribestan would stimulate my body to produce lh/fsh while on emeric style hrt dosing. The Humanofort is supposed to decrease cortisol, improve blood sugar and increase free test, amongst other things. Bloodwork is expensive so I decided to leave it at that. I may add estrodial to final bloodwork.
Since beginning my experiment the only changes where; I dropped peptides at week 2, but kept 4iu gh throughout, and had to switch from script test(200mg) to cheap test(250) at week 4.
As far as noticeable effects:
-no change in sleep(was always good)
-some acne
-no body comp change
-no strength increase
-no feeling of well being
-no change in sex drive
*this was the main reason I decided to do this experiment, and am very disappointed. So I will probably check estradiol with next blood.

Follow up results will be posted next week.

Attachments

• MyResults 1.pdf
    68.9 KB · Views: 2,369
Reactions: GG
Cortisol is on there. I figured the pep/gh would effect the igf too much.

I feel an increase in sex drive from the tribestan, I don't use it too often though. maybe one pill a few times a week.

I did feel an increase in sex drive the first day I used humanofort but it didn't last.

Humanofort helps me sleep better definitely.

That was what I was hoping for. I thought i had one at first, but it's amazing how strong the placebo effect is. Still hoping for the best though. My thought is if lh/fsh are being stimulated possibly estrogen is going up at a higher rate than test. We'll see.

I have hear such great things about Humanofort and hear some unbelievable claims about Tribestan, so I decided to test their validity. I decided to get some baseline bloodwork and compare results. I was told that the tribestan would stimulate my body to produce lh/fsh while on emeric style hrt dosing. The Humanofort is supposed to decrease cortisol, improve blood sugar and increase free test, amongst other things. Bloodwork is expensive so I decided to leave it at that. I may add estrodial to final bloodwork.
Since beginning my experiment the only changes where; I dropped peptides at week 2, but kept 4iu gh throughout, and had to switch from script test(200mg) to cheap test(250) at week 4.
As far as noticeable effects:
-no change in sleep(was always good)
-some acne
-no body comp change
-no strength increase
-no feeling of well being
-no change in sex drive
*this was the main reason I decided to do this experiment, and am very disappointed. So I will probably check estradiol with next blood.

Follow up results will be posted next week.

Now stop taking the test and HGH for 3 weeks and don`t take any Humanofort and Tribestan for 3 weeks also, than after the 3 weeks have a new blood work down and than start taking the Humanofort and the Tribestan for 4 weeks, after 4 weeks have a new blood work than you will see the results. Also I would like to see your blood work before taking the Humanofort and the Tribestan. Specially want to see your Cortisol, HDL and Triglycerides level before Humanofort. Your Cortisol and Triglyceride is in good range, your HDL is not bad and T. Chol/HDL Ratio 3.5 ratio is very good, oh and your free test is good. So taking in consideration that you was taking 250 mg teat per week those results are wery good.

Now stop taking the test and HGH for 3 weeks and don`t take any Humanofort and Tribestan for 3 weeks also, than after the 3 weeks have a new blood work down and than start taking the Humanofort and the Tribestan for 4 weeks, after 4 weeks have a new blood work than you will see the results. Also I would like to see your blood work before taking the Humanofort and the Tribestan. Specially want to see your Cortisol, HDL and Triglycerides level before Humanofort. Your Cortisol and Triglyceride is in good range, your HDL is not bad and T. Chol/HDL Ratio 3.5 ratio is very good, oh and your free test is good. So taking in consideration that you was taking 250 mg teat per week those results are wery good.

Not trying to do that. I am not looking for a replacement for hrt. I asked you specifically if Tribestan would stimulate my body to produce lh/fsh while following your dosing protocol and you said yes. Are you saying that these supplements are ineffective while on hrt?

Last edited:
Also, I have been dosing hrt at 20-25mg 5-6x/week. So, 100-150mg/week.

Not trying to do that. I am not looking for a replacement for hrt. I asked you specifically if Tribestan would stimulate my body to produce lh/fsh while following your dosing protocol and you said yes. Are you saying that these supplements are ineffective while on hrt?

They are effective when you one HRT , for how many days dis you take the combination? and do you have the blood result before taking any Humanofort or Tribestan?

They are effective when you one HRT , for how many days dis you take the combination? and do you have the blood result before taking any Humanofort or Tribestan?

Tribestan help to increase LH in male and LH and FSH in women, the study shows that in man LH was increased from 14.38 mU/ml to 24.75 mU/ml after 12 hours.

The bloodwork that I have above is prior to supplementation. It is week 5 now. I will get another bloodwork done next week to compare results.

The bloodwork that I have above is prior to supplementation. It is week 5 now. I will get another bloodwork done next week to compare results.

Oh. So you're basing their effectiveness on how you feel anecdotally thus far, right? I'm glad you're doing this, and look forward to seeing some real world results to come, but it was a bit misleading when I first read it. Though the results were weeks into dosing.

that said, I see humanofort recommended as a cure all whenever someone asks for herbal remedies, so admittedly I'm a bit skeptical too. Have used before, but in conjunction with stims, so I can't say whether it helped mitigate the stim use or not.

Last edited:
Oh. So you're basing their effectiveness on how you feel anecdotally thus far, right? I'm glad you're doing this, and look forward to seeing some real world results to come, but it was a bit misleading when I first read it. Though the results were weeks into dosing.

that said, I see humanofort recommended as a cure all whenever someone asks for herbal remedies, so admittedly I'm a bit skeptical too. Have used before, but in conjunction with stims, so I can't say whether it helped mitigate the stim use or not.

Yes. I hate subjective reviews.

Yes

Yes. I hate subjective reviews.

So do I. This is exactly what you are doing with ZERO blood blood work post use. You are adding and subtracting peptides and hormones and you speak of objectivity? Why not wait until blood work comes back instead of counting pimples and erections?

Since I use humanfort regularly I am very interested in your findings! Thank you very much for spending the money out of your pocket and sharing results with the rest of us.

i don't care what people try to sell u nothing is going to be as good as low dose test for HRT. That is what Dr's prescribe for the treatment. Go to a good Endo and do it the right way if u can.

Reactions: GG
Well

i don't care what people try to sell u nothing is going to be as good as low dose test for HRT. That is what Dr's prescribe for the treatment. Go to a good Endo and do it the right way if u can.

Here is where you are confused. No one said Humanofort is used for HRT. It is for cortisol and igf-1.

Does it also keep Igf1 levels in check , not allowing them to get to high????

Ak

Does it also keep Igf1 levels in check , not allowing them to get to high????

Ak

It regulates IGF-1 levels, if is to high it will help to lower it to a normal range ,if is to low will help to up regulate to close is possible to the normal rang.

Humanofort is to support health, it helps to regenerate stem cell in the body, is a stem cell nutrition (supplement)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear