over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you started losing strength

Dr. Noe

Registered
I was making really good gains in the gym. My bench max was at 545lbs and my goal was to stop at 550lbs but about 4 weeks ago I switch over to a new gear supplier (HIGHLY RATED) and the gains on all of my lifts have been going downward ever since. My bench dropped from 545 to 500lbs and thats depressing. I look bigger with more cuts without clothes on but with clothes on I appear smaller and the scales show that I am 20lbs down in weight. Previously I was on Test CYP 400mg and Tren and recently switch over to test 500, 200mg Test Cypionate and Deconate/100mg Test Enanth, Winny and Anadrol. If anything I should have gained more weight. What could be going on here, nothing has change in my diet or work load at gym.

Last edited:
I think I'd go back to what I was doing before the change. What sponsors u switch from and to?

Are you a powerlifter or a bodybuilder?

My guess is that the winny is drying you up.

Plus dropping the tren, u may lose strength. The weight loss is a lot. If ur looking better in the mirror like u say, go with it.

Your gear could be underdosed.

How often do you max on bench? Did you change spotters recently? lol

Wait so you dropped 20lbs and you're wondering why your strength has dropped? Not trying to be a dick but the proofs in the pudding. And as has been said, if you look better who cares anyway?

Wait so you dropped 20lbs and you're wondering why your strength has dropped? Not trying to be a dick but the proofs in the pudding. And as has been said, if you look better who cares anyway?

I have gone on a diet before on purpose while on a cycle and didn't lose any gains in the gym so based on my history it doesn't make since unless the gear is fake or underdosed. I'm not dieting now so I should be getting bigger.banadrol and test using make a person retain water. So if The gear is fake, it could be when I made the switch my own test levels were shut down causing me to lose muscle and weight. My natural test level is only around 150 which sucks.

Are you a powerlifter or a bodybuilder?

My guess is that the winny is drying you up.

I try to do both. For 12 years I did all the dumb routines in the bodybuilding mags but didn't make the gains I wanted. So about 3 years ago, I went against everything I learned over my 15 years in the gym. I started off doing the heavy lifts first so I wouldnt get tired, which is what was happening with me warming up to much with the lighter weights. So now I start off heavy, doing sets of 2,3 or 4 and on my way back down I do high reps between 12 and 15. Everyone's body is different but all both of my gym partners also made the same great gains so I know my program works.

The more I think about this I believe it's gotta be mostly water weight that I have lost thus I looked more cut which makes me look bigger. If I was on legit test before when I was stronger then I would have been retaining a lot of water more so I didn't look as cut. Now if I my new source had fake gear then the excess water gains probably would have gone away making me look for cut but weaker.

I bench twise a week. Flat bench on Monday and incline on thursday. I have the same spotters.

No way you can go max bench frequently, that heavy, and maintain strength.

with enough gear, nutrients, and rest, I don't think its a big problem. two working sets a week...doesn't seem like a big deal? now those massive damn poundages...that scares me for his tendons, ligaments, and shoulders....ugh

with enough gear, nutrients, and rest, I don't think its a big problem. two working sets a week...doesn't seem like a big deal? now those massive damn poundages...that scares me for his tendons, ligaments, and shoulders....ugh

I agree moving that kind of weight is really bad for the joints but my incline max is only 405lbs and since switching gear its gone down to 345lbs. I am also 58 years old, so I had my bone density check recently and everything was good. My friends from way back used to tease me about doing all them sissy rotator cuff exercises but I feel like those exercises are the only reason my shoulders are still in good shape.

58 and benching 550 is pretty damn badass!!!

Maybe you just need a break and it's coincidentally happened when you switched gear?

You can easily press twice a week and make gains however as you said if you try to max that often you will have issues. In my experience when I try to go to a max too frequently I get weaker so I think Dr. Noe may be experiencing the same thing.

Just recieve some EQ, test and Dbol today from a different source. I injected 600mg EQ, 500 mg's of test C and 50mg Dbol. The injections were totally painless but the Liquid Dbol had a nasty taste but that's normal. Now it time to get my strength back up to where it was before.

under 5 reps is cns moving weight more so then muscle.. your cns can be fatigued

all professional athletes periodize there training > 5/3/1 most popular as an example. Just something to think about. Trust me many bros try to make there own routines out of stubberness(couldn't find the right word I was looking for) and unless they have stellar genetics 99.9% of the time they fail ...

Dr Noe, I am amazed at your age the weights you are using. I use to regularly work out with 525 lb benches for reps in my later 20's but started getting partial tears in my pecs. At 46 I think I would pull something if I even looked at a 500 lb bench....Hammer strenght for me now. Of course I just had my rotator cuff repaired a few months ago so nothing now. Are you using GH to help your tendons from tearing? I started using GH only a few years ago after I tore my tricept tendon and was recovering from surgery.

Dr Noe, I am amazed at your age the weights you are using. I use to regularly work out with 525 lb benches for reps in my later 20's but started getting partial tears in my pecs. At 46 I think I would pull something if I even looked at a 500 lb bench....Hammer strenght for me now. Of course I just had my rotator cuff repaired a few months ago so nothing now. Are you using GH to help your tendons from tearing? I started using GH only a few years ago after I tore my tricept tendon and was recovering from surgery.

GH is about the only gear I have never done but one that I want to try in the near future. Do you think it's worth the price? it's so damm expensive. I'm fairly smart about the chest exercises that I do. I stay away from dumbells because it's to easy to over extend and tear a pec. I have never neglected rotator cuff exercises and I don't do upright rows because you are rubbing bone against bone. There was a time when I was like you and only focusing on hammer strength machines because I read that they were as good as free weights. I remember reaching 450lbs and thinking I was strong but when I went back to free weight I was very disappointed because I couldn't come close to benching that weight.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131