YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

21y/o NPC Contra Costa champ details his drug/gear and synthol protocol for show

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmuscle

Kilo Klub Member
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DWvu-yE1TwU]Untold truth epidose #3 - YouTube[/ame]

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Once again this dude will catch flack but it's nice seeing him be so damn open about his usage.

like 3g at 21 is nuts tho :eek:

Once again this dude will catch flack but it's nice seeing him be so damn open about his usage.

like 3g at 21 is nuts tho :eek:

I have a feeling it might come back to bite him in the ass someday but I do love the fact that he is so honest and open about his usage, which is really refreshing to see in this "sport." Something which is pretty much unheard of in a cult full of liars and truth twisters. Obviously you will have the guys who brag about winning shows on 250mg test (few and far between, and would you even believe that person in the first place is also to be questioned), and then there are the guys who high-dose things which are nowhere to be found without a voice to be heard.

Would love to see an ifbb pro lay it all out just like this as well...

**broken link removed**

^LOL :D:D:D:D

i keep seeing flashing red and blue lights for some reason

Props to him for being so open about his usage, def need more of this in the sport. Time to let go of the "Im sponsored by this company and they will frown upon me talking about my use". Icon

Props to him for being so open about his usage, def need more of this in the sport. Time to let go of the "Im sponsored by this company and they will frown upon me talking about my use". Icon

Yes that went well for christian boeving

Goodbye endorsement deals.

I would say that in the long run that is the least of his worries. But yeah, that wasn't too bright of him. He is young though and you can tell from the video that he thinks he knows it all.

i think he'll get more sponsors.

His one of 'kind', if that makes sense. Ie attention, which is what companies want.

Money=power.

The honesty is good but that's a lot at 21 but as he said he is going to win so props to him for doing his thing. But I think most supplement companies will stay distant.

I would say that in the long run that is the least of his worries. But yeah, that wasn't too bright of him. He is young though and you can tell from the video that he thinks he knows it all.

i agree, something bad is going to happen to this kid. getting in trouble with the law or health issues seem to be in his future. if i promoted a show i wouldn't care much for winner of show going online and bragging about his drug regimen. willing to bet he nicknamed himself big daddy too

:yeahthat:

I just watched the whole thing shaking my head. All that to win an overall at a regional show. :banghead:

A lot of these younger kids are getting bigger and bigger. Look at Dallas Mccarver. Cant imagine that he isnt juiced to the gills.

Seeing stuff like this makes me remember why this isn't accepted as a sport

Is IFBB title next to your name so important??? Abusive of drugs? Getting big and all that ego is it important to you? Winning shows and having trophies is that all important to him???? Having all the glory is it important too? Let him find out the hard way sooner or later when he will get health problems. He doesn't know that family, wife and having kids is all that important. Why the abuse? that is the question!

Well at least he knows he's not a genetic freak and is realistic about expectations. Hopefully his health does not take a left turn for starting so early.

Ok guys this is what I got so far.. To win a regional show I need to..

Test 1500
Deca 800
Eq 800
Tren 950
Winy 100 eod
Clen 80
Proviron 80
Hgh 4iu
Ghrp 250
Adex .25
Letro 2.5
Prami. Start slow!
Mast 950
Synthol 500ml for fun
Primo 400
Lose my sex drive and wear beaters that advertise my aas use.. Oh yea and hire palumbo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828