advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question for femals who take or took anavar?

aminoman74

Banned
My fiancee is thinking of trying anavar. How has it changed you as in recomp.? Does it raise your sex drive and would it in large the clite any? Would it miss with the monthly periods as we are going to try for a child this October and don't known if it would be good or not to get her on it.

My fiancee is thinking of trying anavar. How has it changed you as in recomp.? Does it raise your sex drive and would it in large the clite any? Would it miss with the monthly periods as we are going to try for a child this October and don't known if it would be good or not to get her on it.

My GF takes 5mg and loves it. Her strength has increased.... IMO 10mg is the max and is kinda pushing it....she's currently on HRT as well as is hornier than a mutha fucka. She definitely has more sensitivity down there......Now my GF is post menopausal so i know our situation is different than yours. On 5mg she shouldnt get any sides but just have her pay attention to the clit and her voice.

Thanks bro we are going to try for a child in october so I just don't want this to mess with herreproduction any

Yes straight across the board bro.there is no maybe it will maybe it won't. IT WILL

My wife has done a few cycles of var and loves it. You have to make sure it's really var and not winnie being passed off as var. Her clit was mildly enlarged, sex drive increased some and she lost plenty of fat while gaining lean mass.

:confused:sorry but why would you consider var for her if your planning a pregnancy for October? I would tell her to take folic acid and try to stay healthy and prepare her body for a healthy pregnancy x

I agree with Barbie when it comes to having a child. My wife is well beyond birthing age. She's a grandmother!!:eek:

I agree with Barbie when it comes to having a child. My wife is well beyond birthing age. She's a grandmother!!:eek:

Mine too!..damn when you say it like that... LOL

My wife has done a few cycles of var and loves it. You have to make sure it's really var and not winnie being passed off as var. Her clit was mildly enlarged, sex drive increased some and she lost plenty of fat while gaining lean mass.

My girl is on 5mg a day of var. No bad sides at all only good, fuller and stronger. She wants to switch to winny for a change. Was wondering what people thought of this.

Agree with Barbie. Def wouldn't touch any steroid if I wanted children in the near future. It can and most likely will mess with her hormones for a few months afterward.
What's the point of taking it if she's planning on getting pregnant, (I mean gain weight/fat) in just a few months?
I don't get it.

My GF now has taken it a few times and put on some decent muscle at 5mg/day but did not increase sex drive. I also dated a bikini competitor who was also taking 5mg/day and her sex drive didn't change at all. Neither of their clits grew at all either. It disrupted both their cycles tho so def not a good idea if wanting to have kids soon.

I figured it might but I know its very mild so wanted to check. She was going to try it for couple months then see how it ran. I told her let's wait till she is done breast feeding then go with it.

Just wanted to make sure.
Thanks

Very true. My girl got very good results 5-10mg per day for 8 weeks. Sex drive increased about 2-3 weeks in. Her clit enlarge just a little be it fine. She is 44 and has had 4 kids. We are starting our second phase of life and really seem to be enjoying it. Respect.

I figured it might but I know its very mild so wanted to check. She was going to try it for couple months then see how it ran. I told her let's wait till she is done breast feeding then go with it.

Just wanted to make sure.
Thanks

Good call bro...you def don't want your wife on any hormones while breast feeding your child. The var will be there when she is done and can give it a go. Smart man!

Steroids, especially in a woman, before she plans to conceive is just wreckless. The first year after having the baby, she will.be losing weight trying to chase down the baby and care for it 24/7.

My wife's on 10 mg and had no sides at all. Gained a few pounds of muscle and lost some fat. Over all I'd say pretty good experience for her. :

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131