over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aspirating

MA46

Newbies
Hi Guys,

Finally started my syntherol protocol yesterday for my calves. I managed to get only one calf done. I found out I need to change needles and syringes. I'm going to switch from a 25g 1" needle to 25g 5/8" needle, with only 15" calfs, I'm tearing up my calves as I'm trying to aspirate, so I want to try a smaller needle. However, I am having a huge difficulty aspirating, it's almost impossible to pull back on the syringe so I am going to try to buy a better quality syringe that will hopefully let me aspirate a lot easier.

four questions:
do I absolutely need to aspirate? anyone do syntherol on the calves without aspirating?

How far back do I need to pull back to aspirate, I'm afraid to go too far back?

The one calf that I did, when I aspirated I noticed an air bubble come back into the syringe, is that normal and should I continue with the injection. I made sure to get all the bubbles out and pushed the syntherol through the needle before the injection to make sure there were no air bubbles.

Make sure to aspirate. If you hit a vein with syntherol you might risk more than anything aspirating can do. The tiny bubble you see is not air. Its liquid from your body and is normal. I asked this same question like 10 years ago. ha

a bubble or two of air into a vein is going to do nothing...it is absorbed by the body....

It takes several feet of air in an iv line to do damage(dont ask how many ml's that actually is...anything more than one small bubble seems excessive)....As a RN I personally witnessed over 1/2 of an IV run of air with ZERO damage done to the patient. (FYI NOT MY PATIENT. I witnessed this through the window of an Isolation room, while yelling at the nurse to stop the IV)

I WOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT INADVERTANTLY INFUSING SYNTHEROL into my vein....I cant imagine what would happen when it reached the small vessels of the brain, heart, lungs, etc...

YOU SHOULD MOST CERTAINLY ASPIRATE WHEN INJECTING ANY OILS...

dont let the small amount of air scare you...

Last edited:
Thanks for the info

Greatly appreciate the info, I feel a lot better. Bull_Nuts, how far back should I pull the syringe, 1/2ml?

Greatly appreciate the info, I feel a lot better. Bull_Nuts, how far back should I pull the syringe, 1/2ml?

I pull mine back a ml to create a little suction.

Never done it. Ain't got time for that shiet

Let me know when your doctor aspirates

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Let me know when your doctor aspirates

When you let me know when your doctor injects ml after ml of synthol everyday in your calves

I know plenty of diabetics that shoot into triceps every day several times a day. So let me know when.

Most of the time you see blood its from a capillary not a vein. But of you wanna aspirate go for it I feel its not needed. If you know where to inject in Your body its unneeded. Maybe if worried aspirate the first couple of times to get an idea of where to pin

I know plenty of diabetics that shoot into triceps every day several times a day. So let me know when.

Most of the time you see blood its from a capillary not a vein. But of you wanna aspirate go for it I feel its not needed. If you know where to inject in Your body its unneeded. Maybe if worried aspirate the first couple of times to get an idea of where to pin

Ok . But slin and synthol are 2 way different substances

I know it's been said in other threads a million times but one more "it only takes a second to do."

It's like flushing the toilet. Dude the handle is right there, press it down man.

I know it's been said in other threads a million times but one more "it only takes a second to do."

It's like flushing the toilet. Dude the handle is right there, press it down man.

Lol to funny

Hi Guys,

Finally started my syntherol protocol yesterday for my calves. I managed to get only one calf done. I found out I need to change needles and syringes. I'm going to switch from a 25g 1" needle to 25g 5/8" needle, with only 15" calfs, I'm tearing up my calves as I'm trying to aspirate, so I want to try a smaller needle. However, I am having a huge difficulty aspirating, it's almost impossible to pull back on the syringe so I am going to try to buy a better quality syringe that will hopefully let me aspirate a lot easier.

four questions:
do I absolutely need to aspirate? anyone do syntherol on the calves without aspirating?

The one calf that I did, when I aspirated I noticed an air bubble come back into the syringe, is that normal and should I continue with the injection. I made sure to get all the bubbles out and pushed the syntherol through the needle before the injection to make sure there were no air bubbles.

You only need to pull back very slightly on the syringe...Any type of suction will let you know if you are good or not!

The first 10 days are going to be the toughest with the tightness and inflammation from the Syntherol...Make sure to stick it through and follow the proper protocol.....

For pins, check out sterilesyringes.com they have any size pin you would need...Good luck with your run and make sure to keep us posted on your progress.....

Last edited:

Twice in the past few years I have aspirated and had the syringe almost immediately fill with blood. Would have been pretty shitty if I hadn't aspirated. I will continue doing so.

If you don't take the time to simply aspirate, you're a dope. It takes very little mental fortitude and effort.

Your a kid in undergrad giving medical advice. :naughty:

It is always best to aspirate

Any of you STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS that don't aspirate are just fucking idiots. It takes 1/2 a second. Yes your doctor does it!! Go ahead and shoot your gear in a vein and tell me how fucked up it will make you. Some people are just lazy and fucking retarded.

Any of you STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS that don't aspirate are just fucking idiots. It takes 1/2 a second. Yes your doctor does it!! Go ahead and shoot your gear in a vein and tell me how fucked up it will make you. Some people are just lazy and fucking retarded.

agreed...

also to someone else up there....if its regular insulin being injected aspiration is not necessary...it can be given IV.

Hi Guys,

four questions:

make sure you aspirate. it is very important as everyone says it only takes an extra second with the process.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131