over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winstrol

rradam

Registered
I don't see much posted on it at all around here. Anyone try it? experiences?

TIA

Positives:
Substantial strength gains, gives the muscles a different/harder look when bodyfat is low enough, and I feel as though it helps with cardiovascular endurance to a degree which probably explains why so many track and field athletes love it.

Negatives:
It's a dht derivitive, so if you are prone to mpb, you will lose a lot of hair and may have issues with your prostate. Joints hurt a lot on it. Liver toxic in both oral and water/oil based forms, must use liver support, can only be run for short periods of time, screws up your cholesterol levels.

Last edited:
I like Winstrol especially the oil based ones. Smooth and painless. Used to run it with Deca or Eq along with some test.

I like Winstrol especially the oil based ones. Smooth and painless. Used to run it with Deca or Eq along with some test.

I used to like winny when I was younger and my joints were actually healthy. I wouldn't recommend it for older guys who have joint problems or pain.

That's right, jm. Agreed.

Winny rocks.

Ask any of the competitors here if it's not in there arsenal in the last 6-10 weeks of there show.

OP - pending how lean you are, it's great. I use it on 5-6 weeks in the summer when lean enough though.

Winny rocks.

Ask any of the competitors here if it's not in there arsenal in the last 6-10 weeks of there show.

OP - pending how lean you are, it's great. I use it on 5-6 weeks in the summer when lean enough though.

I agree a lot of them do like to use winny towards the end of their contest prep. I honestly believe halo is a great substitute for winny however.

Hardness is great @40mg ed :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I would mainly be interested in the strength gains, with minimal mass gains. Body comp would be nice since I'm already pretty lean, but definitely not something I'm worried about. I have a ton of superdrol i picked up before it got banned, but was tossing around the idea of winny or halo.

I heard winstrol water bases burns really bad...anyone confirm? And if so how bad does it burn...

I would mainly be interested in the strength gains, with minimal mass gains. Body comp would be nice since I'm already pretty lean, but definitely not something I'm worried about. I have a ton of superdrol i picked up before it got banned, but was tossing around the idea of winny or halo.

Why in the world would you want to add winny or halo if you're already running superdrol. SD is already extremely liver toxic. Unless you're looking to get jaundice or adenomas, I wouldn't recommend running superdrol with any other oral.

Last edited:
Winny rocks.

^ This! If your already lean Winny is perfect for drying you out.

Why in the world would you want to add winny or halo if you're already running superdrol. SD is already extremely liver toxic. Unless you're looking to get jaundice or adenomas, I wouldn't recommend running superdrol with any other oral.

You misunderstood me. I was just saying I had a stockpile of it. I would never run the two together. it would be EITHER winny, OR sdrol, OR halo.

You misunderstood me. I was just saying I had a stockpile of it. I would never run the two together. it would be EITHER winny, OR sdrol, OR halo.

Ah, ok. My apologies then.

Will say 100mg of injectable give you the same results as 100mg of oral

And is 100mg per day for 4 weeks overkill iv never used it before and iv got 50mg stanozol tabs and wanna lean out and harden up for my hol in 4 weeks, am about 10% bf now, ill drop 10lb of fat in 4 weeks also

Will say 100mg of injectable give you the same results as 100mg of oral

And is 100mg per day for 4 weeks overkill iv never used it before and iv got 50mg stanozol tabs and wanna lean out and harden up for my hol in 4 weeks, am about 10% bf now, ill drop 10lb of fat in 4 weeks also

4 weeks is fine at that dose its perfect
For your goals.

I received a free 5ml bottle of winny @ 50mg/ml. Is there any way I can incorporate this into the last couple weeks of my test prop cycle? Or is it just simply too little of an amount....don't really wanna buy more, and it expires in December. If I ran 25 mg eod would that be totally pointless?

I received a free 5ml bottle of winny @ 50mg/ml. Is there any way I can incorporate this into the last couple weeks of my test prop cycle? Or is it just simply too little of an amount....don't really wanna buy more, and it expires in December. If I ran 25 mg eod would that be totally pointless?

A few people have had success with a lower dosage. That being said, I would not do either option. It would either wind up 1. too short of a time, or 2. ineffective dosage, wasting what you have.

I would wait to pick up some more - gear doesn't really "expire" in my experience - it's more like a "best if used by" date on a jug of milk or something.

A few people have had success with a lower dosage. That being said, I would not do either option. It would either wind up 1. too short of a time, or 2. ineffective dosage, wasting what you have.

I would wait to pick up some more - gear doesn't really "expire" in my experience - it's more like a "best if used by" date on a jug of milk or something.

Cool, thanks brew.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828