over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Nomination for the Biggest Jerks in the Gym

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
I vote for the guys about my age - 50 - who are on juice and just do their upper body. Well, the front of their upper body. They walk around with their cut off shirts acting like they want to attack someone. Probably divorced. Baggy pants to hide their stick legs.

Take it from me - they feel their vitality slipping away and they still want to be Alpha - even if they never were. But I'm Mr. Friendly in the gym.

I workout with several former NFL players - the "MOSTEST" nicest guys in the place. Mr. Bald, 5'9", no legs, gut, decent arms and shoulders - 170lbs of pure anger.

You should man up and kill one of them

Last edited:
By the way, I don't look at other guys at the gym, except if they are with their hot wife or gf, then I get annoyed. These women should be with me

What bothers me the most, are pricks who ask how many sets you have left, in the middle of a damn set!! One asked that during a set of declines! Some guys just look mean all the time... I get that a lot, but I'm not really mean, I just have a lot on my mind and my mind is usually somewhere else and into my workout... I go in late and only train for about 45 minutes when I can... I bet if you talk to him, he's probably a nice guy...

I vote for the guys about my age - 50 - who are on juice and just do their upper body. Well, the front of their upper body. They walk around with their cut off shirts acting like they want to attack someone. Probably divorced. Baggy pants to hide their stick legs.

Take it from me - they feel their vitality slipping away and they still want to be Alpha - even if they never were. But I'm Mr. Friendly in the gym.

I workout with several former NFL players - the "MOSTEST" nicest guys in the place. Mr. Bald, 5'9", no legs, gut, decent arms and shoulders - 170lbs of pure anger.

There are a few of those at my gym and they all like to stare at me. They hate when a younger guy is more jacked than they were in their prime

By the way, I don't look at other guys at the gym, except if they are with their hot wife or gf, then I get annoyed. These women should be with me

Geez, it's "all" these women......

Don't paraphrase. Bozo. I'm old enough that Bozo the Clown was one of my favorite shows growing up. That an Wonderama. I just looked up Bob McCallister yesterday - he died in the late 90s from lung cancer. Never married I believe- he just loved kids. Ewh.

There are a few of those at my gym and they all like to stare at me. They hate when a younger guy is more jacked than they were in their prime

Fucking A right - you juicehead punk fuck.

Saone of these shadow boxing in the mirror between sets on the smith machine....was a grunter too with those big 25's on the shoulderpress.

Dont get me wrong now, throw 315 on there and grunt all you want, that shit is heavy and it hurts but 50 lbs?

What bothers me the most, are pricks who ask how many sets you have left, in the middle of a damn set!! One asked that during a set of declines! Some guys just look mean all the time... I get that a lot, but I'm not really mean, I just have a lot on my mind and my mind is usually somewhere else and into my workout... I go in late and only train for about 45 minutes when I can... I bet if you talk to him, he's probably a nice guy...

No, actually he is a dickhead. So I talk to him all of the time, what's he gonna do to me? And there are others of his ilk.

98% of the asshole people in the gym that think they are too important to put away their own weights
second only to the idiot how has to perform their stupid exercise of choice 3 inches away from the dumbbell rack

I have a nomination for a guy at my gym.

He started working out at my gym about six months ago. He is about 20 years old and seemed very normal and respectful. He seemed like a typical white suburban kid. He asked me a couple of workout questions and we had a nice talk for about five minutes.

Two days ago he walks into the gym wearing sunglasses and his hat turned sideways like he is some kind of gangster. During his workout he randomly shouts out phrases every five minutes. Some that I heard were "throwing stacks in the air to make it rain", "wearing 30 carrots and trying to pump iron at the same time", "I'm just an asshole with an attitude", "those who criticize play the fool." I walked up to him after my workout and asked him if everything was ok? He said "take that jersey off unless you rep your hood."

So I drive to the gym this afternoon and see a cop car at the front door. I walk by and see this same kid in the back of the car. I asked the workers what happened and they said he was talking crazy and threatening the other members. When the staff tried to calm him down he was holding a 10lb dumbbell and said he would "jack your ass up" if anyone came near him.

This is a white suburban kid that I feel is being influenced by rap music and the gangster lifestyle. He is trying to live up to the ghetto lifestyle and hype. He was acting like he had a bad attitude and didn't give a fuck about anything. What a waste of space.

I nominate the guys that step in front of the mirror blocking your view of what your doing, even though they could have very easily stepped over 6 inches or waited for your set to end!

I got at the same time as some skinny old dude who grunts so incredibly loud during his sets. Not even my headphones block the loud grunting sound. It's a joke to watch

I have a nomination for a guy at my gym.

He started working out at my gym about six months ago. He is about 20 years old and seemed very normal and respectful. He seemed like a typical white suburban kid. He asked me a couple of workout questions and we had a nice talk for about five minutes.

Two days ago he walks into the gym wearing sunglasses and his hat turned sideways like he is some kind of gangster. During his workout he randomly shouts out phrases every five minutes. Some that I heard were "throwing stacks in the air to make it rain", "wearing 30 carrots and trying to pump iron at the same time", "I'm just an asshole with an attitude", "those who criticize play the fool." I walked up to him after my workout and asked him if everything was ok? He said "take that jersey off unless you rep your hood."

So I drive to the gym this afternoon and see a cop car at the front door. I walk by and see this same kid in the back of the car. I asked the workers what happened and they said he was talking crazy and threatening the other members. When the staff tried to calm him down he was holding a 10lb dumbbell and said he would "jack your ass up" if anyone came near him.

This is a white suburban kid that I feel is being influenced by rap music and the gangster lifestyle. He is trying to live up to the ghetto lifestyle and hype. He was acting like he had a bad attitude and didn't give a fuck about anything. What a waste of space.

Sounds exactly like Roid Rage. Just say no to drugs.

No, I know a lot of teens who arent influenced by the rap industry... bad parenting is what its called

we have the same prob with the younger guys in tank tops ..being in cali is rough

Some perspective....

1.Stop looking at dudes and focus on yourself.
2.What's wrong with cut off shirts? Buff guys started that and it became a trend for idiots.
3.What's wrong with baggie pants, some people don't like shorts. Stop thinking about why they're wearing pants.
4. A true alpha never has to prove himself, everyone just knows.
5. the above is just something to ponder, I do agree with you for the most part but you're over analyzing things.

How about

1. the whole group that all comes to talk while standing around a bench. What is this a sports bar?

2. the guys trying to match their clothes with their neon shoes

3. the guys that walks around with arms out as if they have lats. You don't have lats, you look like you have herpes of the pits.

4. no big deal, but I hate it when people wear: bodybuilding.com, animal, and other nutrition shirts. You bought the product, you're not sponsored, and you wont be getting anything free. Stop looking like a poser that appears to buy supplement for his body. No one cares!

5. dudes with hair product.That shit stays on the bench, and whats up with that dragonball z hair? You spend more time on that bulldike haircut before the gym than actually being at the gym.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity