over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Layne Norton

gulfcoast

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Seems the Dr has put out a tweet saying that any bikini competitor that uses GH, Clen, T3 or Var is an IDIOT and so is their coach.

check the source man its layne norton. who cares.

Seems the Dr has put out a tweet saying that any bikini competitor that uses GH, Clen, T3 or Var is an IDIOT and so is their coach.

It really isn't necessary for any female bikini competitor to use any of those drugs. Might be crazy to hear on here, but true story bro...

LOL. Anyone that has been to a local or national level show will clearly see these are all in play. They are as ripped if not more than the guys BBers.
I.M.O, don't think clean would stand well next to the girls that are on.

CG

this isn't really news.

Layne has been on a fuckin TIRADE ever since first posting his Metabolic Damage video...he needs to get a new schtick because this one is getting old.

EVERY ONE of his posts/tweets whatever is a rant about this OR a review of one of his "clients" saying they can eat more calories now lol

whatever, i respect the guy's knowledge but he gets on my nerves.

this isn't really news.

Layne has been on a fuckin TIRADE ever since first posting his Metabolic Damage video...he needs to get a new schtick because this one is getting old.

EVERY ONE of his posts/tweets whatever is a rant about this OR a review of one of his "clients" saying they can eat more calories now lol

whatever, i respect the guy's knowledge but he gets on my nerves.

I don't agree with everything Layne preaches, but what exactly about his thoughts on metabolic down-regulation do you have a problem with?

You don't have to like the guy, but the truth is Layne has more knowledge than most of you combined.

Women have a much harder time reaching very low bodyfat than men do, and most of them suffer WAY more than men. Women just aren't as big of pussies as men so they are able to do it, ironic I know.

But to say they should be able to do it natty is just moronic. I'm sure there are ones that could, and do, but it has to be pretty rare.

I will say, any natural bodybuilding competitor that uses GH, Clen, T3, or Tren is an IDIOT and so is their coach.

You don't have to like the guy, but the truth is Layne has more knowledge than most of you combined.

The truth is the guy jumps on every piece of research like it is gospel, and is constantly looking for anything that is contrary to traditional trial and error. I have never been impressed by anything he says and I hate the tone he says it in.

Plus I HATE natty bodybuilders who obviously are not, it's the biggest piece of hypocritical bullshit ever. They spend 99% of their waking life talking about how they are natty and other guys aren't, and how much better it makes them, all the while knowing it's a lie.

The truth is the guy jumps on every piece of research like it is gospel, and is constantly looking for anything that is contrary to traditional trial and error. I have never been impressed by anything he says and I hate the tone he says it in.

Plus I HATE natty bodybuilders who obviously are not, it's the biggest piece of hypocritical bullshit ever. They spend 99% of their waking life talking about how they are natty and other guys aren't, and how much better it makes them, all the while knowing it's a lie.

Layne used to train at the same Golds gym I used too in Champaign Il. I won't discredit his intelligence, yet I will say his loud mouth arrogant pompous ass does get rather annoying.

Perhaps the word "idiot" is misused.
I would say that with proper planning and time it should be possible to avoid using these strong compounds.
Now there are people that MUST (usually for personal reasons over financial) do a specific show in a specific number of weeks that are simply in a condition where that is impossible to do so without the use of these drugs.
Are those people idiots? IMO only if they complain when they experience side effects from their protocol.

Do I like to listen to Layne? Sure I listen to most bb related pod-casts while I work (mainly work with online clients so on my laptop 8 hours per day). Would I say he over relies on science? Yes I would. Would I say he took the easy way out by not answering my question to him over on rxmuscle that went "does your 2-3 hour marathon training sessions really give you any more gains compared to what you did in the past"? Yes I would:D

and then if anyone calls him out he threatens legal action! Such a sweetheart!

I don't agree with everything Layne preaches, but what exactly about his thoughts on metabolic down-regulation do you have a problem with?

That's YOU included bud—remember that :rolleyes:

I dont have a problem with it. I have a problem with him marching around like an annoying human advertising machine chanting this WHENEVER he can.

We get it...some chicks diet too damn hard. Some need it, some dont. Some fuck up their metabolisms, some dont.

I'm just tired of ONLY hearing that come out of his mouth.

Does he actually train any competitive girls using his "superior" methods? If so, have any of them won anything significant?

Just the fact that he would make such a blanket statement using social media tells me about all I need to know about him.

It really isn't necessary for any female bikini competitor to use any of those drugs. Might be crazy to hear on here, but true story bro...

GH has tons of great benefits for women over 40. I think people would be surprised at how many female actresses use gh to look vibrant.

All I know about Layne...

His entire hands on research background is based on mice/rats...

He regurgitates any study that comes out regarding diet/fitness AFTER he somehow theoretically applies it to performance athletes and calls it factual even though the study he basis his ideas on were in most cases done on non athletic populations (i.e. elderly, children, non exercising)...

He claims he's natty...

Does anyone really listens to him anymore? :rolleyes:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear