over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort + Fulvic Acid = Game Changer

kdogg

Newbies
I know there is already a thread on this but I had to start a new one. I only started my two tabs per day of humanofort yesterday. I'm a sufferer from chronic depression due to years of ptsd and the mood enhancing effects of humanofort were noticeable for me after 4-5 hours. It really lifted the brain fog and gave me a restful night of sleep.

This morning is when things got interesting. My fulvic acid arrived so I chased it down with the humanofort and damn. The anti depressive effects are amazing, man I feel so chilled and with no shred of depression. The only way I can describe the effect is 'brain lube'.

I'm looking forward to continuing this combo, these first couple of days have me very excited about the benefits and effects of these two supplements.

Big thanks to Emeric for switching me onto this stuff, can't wait until his fulvic/humanofort combo comes out.

I know there is already a thread on this but I had to start a new one. I only started my two tabs per day of humanofort yesterday. I'm a sufferer from chronic depression due to years of ptsd and the mood enhancing effects of humanofort were noticeable for me after 4-5 hours. It really lifted the brain fog and gave me a restful night of sleep.

This morning is when things got interesting. My fulvic acid arrived so I chased it down with the humanofort and damn. The anti depressive effects are amazing, man I feel so chilled and with no shred of depression. The only way I can describe the effect is 'brain lube'.

I'm looking forward to continuing this combo, these first couple of days have me very excited about the benefits and effects of these two supplements.

Big thanks to Emeric for switching me onto this stuff, can't wait until his fulvic/humanofort combo comes out.

That is awesome you're feeling better.

I've been using Humanofort for a couple of years now and won't go without it!

The mood enhancing / nootropic effects are comparable 30mg of noopept. But the stress and anxiety busting properties are equally impressive. Very impressed and If you haven't tried humanofort with fulvic acid then give it a go!

Me either, Have the whole family on The DGWE and Humanofort. Highly impressed with Emeric's knowledge, thanking you and Phil for bringing these items to us.

Ak

I am using the combo and been hitting b complex seems to do something synergistic.

Been looking at rhodiola rosea for this but now this also has my attention..

Been looking at rhodiola rosea for this but now this also has my attention..

Rhodiola rosea it doz help to lower cortisol slightly, I use rodiola in my Energix product for a different purpose. Rhodiola dozn`t contains growth factors such as
IGF1& IGF-2-insuling growth factor
FGF-Fibroblast growth factor
NGF-Nerve growth factor
EPC-epidermal growth factor
GTCF-connective tissue growth factor
Thymosin Beta 4
Follistatin

Humanofort is very beneficial for keeping testosterone levels high during intense training. Often intense training can cause a drop in testosterone levels which obviously isn’t ideal for someone looking to maximize performance. Humanofort is a supplement that could help keep test levels from being comprised during this type of training. Recovery also be enhanced by Humanofort product as well. By optimizing testosterone and growth hormone levels users should be able to recover more quickly leading to more frequent and more intense training sessions.
The other role Humanofort product playing is as a PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) component. It could be run with other post cycle products to help bring back hormone levels more quickly.

Look into Lithium Orotate @ 5-10mg per day.

How much does a bottle sell for?

Seems to be different brands on the Internet.

Humanofort

I gave rhodiola rosea a fair shot. I used Humanofort for many months, then switched for 3 months. I went back to humanofort, much better effects.

Im using a combo now of humanofort, tribestan, and low dose Emeric style. I feel better than I have in many months.

Who is the best supplier of Humanofort?? Ive heard lots of good things about it. And am considering giving it a try.

Is this the same as the Labrada humanofort? The fact they said its created in Eastern Europe sent off the bullshit detector for me. If you say it works though who am I to argue... Does it raise testosterone? And most importantly does it have a place on cycle (in terms of maintaining endo test)?

Is this the same as the Labrada humanofort? The fact they said its created in Eastern Europe sent off the bullshit detector for me. If you say it works though who am I to argue... Does it raise testosterone? And most importantly does it have a place on cycle (in terms of maintaining endo test)?

Yes, the Labrada formulation contains branded humanofort. it is contained in several other products usually as a part of a combo with other ingredients. I think there are only two places that you can buy humanofort as a standalone. Emeric is Hungarian I believe, so technically it is Eastern European.

Yes, the Labrada formulation contains branded humanofort. it is contained in several other products usually as a part of a combo with other ingredients. I think there are only two places that you can buy humanofort as a standalone. Emeric is Hungarian I believe, so technically it is Eastern European.

Yes there are a few products that contain some Humanofort purchased as powder from Emeric, And yes Emeric is one very smart eastern european Mfer.

Ak

Who is the best supplier of Humanofort?? Ive heard lots of good things about it. And am considering giving it a try.

If you from Australia than go to ASN`s website, ASN is a sponsor here on PM and they are exclusive for Australia.
See attached picture of the ASN`s Humanofort.

Attachments

• ASN Humanofort.gif
    ASN Humanofort.gif
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,558

Is the fulvic acid being referred to here, the same type that is a form of liquid minerals?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws