over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question Regarding Donating Blood/RBC

lntense

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I noticed on cycle I have a flushed face damn near all the time or I flush really easily. And I'm attributing that to increased RBC. People will ask me if Im embarrassed or have a sunburn and Im like wtf are you talking about?. I dont embarrass easily. I've heard that donating blood will lower rbc obviously, and yesterday I went and got some lab work to see where I'm at and just the little amount of blood she took has me not flushing as bad today.

I have a couple questions.

1. Would donating blood to lower rbc be ok while on cycle? IE: I dont want some lady getting facial hair from my high test blood. And how often should I donate?

2. Does lowering RBC decrease pumps/gains? Possibly a dumb question lol. But curious, since I know athletes want increase RBC to an extent.

btw, blood work is on its way, I usually check it pretty often while on cycle.

Current cycle is 1g test/4 week kickstart dbol(Flushing was 10x worse on the dbol) and it subsided somewhat but after increasing my test dose it's coming back. I'm on my 6th week

Thanks!

Last edited:
i donate also every 56 days...my hematocrit comes down 2 to 3 points

Last edited:
This should help with most of your questions, then some.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...n-levels-blood-what-can-i-do-please-help.html

As far as your Supraphysiological levels of testosterone being transferred too a recipient. I have never seen a recorded data entry that would suggest it's possible. If someone has one please share the documented information.

Thanks Stewie, I'll check it out.

So you dont think lowering rbc will have any negative affect on recovery/pumps?

Was kind of surprised by these numbers, high bun level possibly causing it?

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Your BUN is fine. I assume your blood pressure is good?

Are you doing it for blood pressure reasons?

It wont help with that. BP drops a bit right afterwards because of drop in blood volume but then about 24 hours later your blood volume is back to normal.

Thanks Stewie, I'll check it out.

So you dont think lowering rbc will have any negative affect on recovery/pumps?

Unless your Iron deficient (Anemic) in which you're not according to your RBC indices. You should more than likely, and I'm very certain you won't have an issue with recovery. Same holds true with being Non Iron anemia and getting a Pump. Iron is one of the building blocks of hemoglobin that carries oxygen, as well does Myoglobin. Again looking at your indices, you're not Iron anemic. Glucose, amongst other things are what generate a pump.

Was kind of surprised by these numbers, high bun level possibly causing it?
Causing what? Your protein intake may be a little high.

I was just referring to my ast/alt, but I guess thats not really that elevated.

wow i thought for sure your rbc, globin and crit levels would be higher.

Your estro is a little high not sure if that would be the cause?

Also, do you montior your blood pressure? what does it average?

Your lab values are fine.

I would not donate blood or change anything right now.

Get some blood work after your cycle.

wow i thought for sure your rbc, globin and crit levels would be higher.

Your estro is a little high not sure if that would be the cause?

Also, do you montior your blood pressure? what does it average?

Nah my estrogen was around 150 last cycle and it was about the same lol

Nah my estrogen was around 150 last cycle and it was about the same lol

On this set of labs your T>E2 ratio isn't that high.

On this set of labs your T>E2 ratio isn't that high.

Yeah I know, this time around I'm taking .5mgs of arimidex/day. But judging by these labs I might bump it a tad, or you think I should just continue with .5/day?

Yeah I know, this time around I'm taking .5mgs of arimidex/day. But judging by these labs I might bump it a tad, or you think I should just continue with .5/day?

Not knowing what your actual Total Testosterone is, as the lab only records a value of 1500. You're on 1 gram, hard to say what your TT is.

Within a physiological level of testosterone an optimal ratio of Testosterone to Estradiol is 20:1-30:1 for most. With Supraphysiological levels of testosterone, an established ratio is treading in the unknown. We could theoretically try to determine one, yet were would that be, that it doesn't have a down stream effect on other sex hormones and the increased risk of cardiovascular issues becomes very individualized. This I Douno, and it would be hard pressed for me too believe anything would be factual.

I would gauge my need for an AI usage while in a Supraphysiological levels as I would for physiological levels. And that gauging method would be by a few things: Nocturnal and morning erections, sense of well-being and level of emotions.

Not knowing what your actual Total Testosterone is, as the lab only records a value of 1500. You're on 1 gram, hard to say what your TT is.

Within a physiological level of testosterone an optimal ratio of Testosterone to Estradiol is 20:1-30:1 for most. With Supraphysiological levels of testosterone, an established ratio is treading in the unknown. We could theoretically try to determine one, yet were would that be, that it doesn't have a down stream effect on other sex hormones and the increased risk of cardiovascular issues becomes very individualized. This I Douno, and it would be hard pressed for me too believe anything would be factual.

I would gauge my need for an AI usage while in a Supraphysiological levels as I would for physiological levels. And that gauging method would be by a few things: Nocturnal and morning erections, sense of well-being and level of emotions.

That's basically what I've been going by. There's no way to really know what my t levels are unless I order that test(which is expensive). So other than the flushing I generally feel pretty good, especially sex drive. I might up my dose by .12/day and see how I feel then.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws