over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Decas effect on blood work

angus62

Registered
What has everyones experience been with Deca and blood work? DOes it effect Hematocrit?

Thats a good question that only a doctor could answer a lot of us on here deal with elevated numbers. But to pinpoint one specific compound that is causing it I wouldnt know? Regular blood donations is how we control it.

What has everyones experience been with Deca and blood work? DOes it effect Hematocrit?

I never had any experience with this, but I found two research articles where Deca was shown to increase Hematrocrit:

(Deca for male patients)
Nandrolone decanoate is a good alternat... [Geriatr Nephrol Urol. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI

The dose was 200mg/week:

"INTERVENTIONS: In Group A rHuEPO was stopped and ND 200 mg/I.M. weekly was given over six months."

The results:

"The increase in hemoglobin and hematocrit levels was progressive with ND, and significant differences (p < 0.003) were evident after six months (9.6 +/- 1.0 vs 11.0 +/- 1.4 and 28.9 +/- 4.7 vs 33.0 +/- 4.7, respectively)... "

----------

(Deca for female patients)
Response of uremic patients to nandrolone de... [Arch Intern Med. 1975] - PubMed - NCBI

"The effect of anabolic steroid therapy on anemia in 13 women with and without kidneys undergoing chronic hemodialysis for renal failure was investigated. All but one of the six patients with kidneys demonstrated a noticeable increase in hematocrit level (6.4% to 14.6%)."

used it with test at 500mg a week, test 600mg. I had blood work 8 weeks in and everything was perfect despite gaining 20 lbs

used it with test at 500mg a week, test 600mg. I had blood work 8 weeks in and everything was perfect despite gaining 20 lbs

What ancillary and/or support were you running?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

I think 4-600 depending on your body and labs should always keep you in a decent, maybe elevated, but not alarming or abnormal range... now you start adding more to the cocktail and there is no telling also age is a factor for whatever it is with the body..

I know my physical therapy guy who is smart as shit btw is on legit hrt so after a few weeks he broke the ice re:AAS and we've always had great convos to follow every week... its obviously a patient privilege deal so I;m not concerned and he seems to have a good heart and mind he's not going to make ways only learn from me discreetly what he can...

but anyways he was telling me with him being in late 50s/early 60s he's mentioned his endo expressiving concern with his hrt going over 100/wk which has his levels in the high 600s/low 700's on a good day but any more and dr is not comfy cuz would put his crit too high... I offered him hitting the blood bank every few months and he had a ethical/moral dilemma since he would have to lie on the paper work saying he doesnt use injection drugs which would DQ him from the blood donor process.. aparently thats been added to the list whether they are legit rx drugs are not just like if you've had surgery or tatoos recently also DQ you..

so anyways back to me with labs I was cruising on test/deca about 150-175/wk test with 125-150/wk deca and prior to my labs for surgery and they always run a CBC, or blood panel for RBC,WBC, Crit, clotting, etc... to make sure your blood is OK for surgery and mine was just fine.... not even of a suspicion from my ortho since my labs were in range and not even borderline high towards abnormal or he would have mentioned it... and that was after cuising the last few months with the deca/test... And my ortho and even primary are cool as shit guys, their not stupid but have a reasonable belief I am smart about my use since there has been no evidence to prove other wise in the form of labs/scans etc... so I feel like there is a sense of trust established... although I have only disclosed with my primary dr about AAS but with my vitals labs and scans he doesnt have any concerns... his only concern was the use of an AI which he was really to write a rx but I ensured I had that covered too as best as possible with use as least as possible to keep things kosher and he was trusting enough to know what I am doing and let it be until the time came I wanted legit HRT then he would facilitate that

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131