over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm on 200mg Anadrol a day and I'm in the middle of week 2

ripped358

Banned
Everything was good till yesterday when all ofvacsudden my lower back is killing me,which is ruining my workout .
I'm strong as an ox and look like a blowfish,lol.
now I'm not sure if its just the Anadrol causing this or if my lower back went out again from my accident.
Just recently had a new MRI on my lower back but my neurosurgeons first appt isn't till nov 11th.
You guys think its the water weight from the Anadrol or kits my lower back acting up.i couldn't even finish my workout today.
I'm gonna try raising my aromosin to 25 mg a day and my caber to .05 every day and see if that helps.

I don't think its the test ,deca or eq because its only week 2.
Any other advise till I see doc
Ill also lower my dosage if none of the above work

You sure you got drol and not dbol? Bloating and low back pumps/cramps describes me on dbol to a T. I have used drol and a fairly good dose up til 3 days before a show with no bloat.

Lower back or kidneys due to high blood pressure or anything else?

Drop your dose, 200mg of legit anadrol is going to cause horrific sides.

I've never gone over 100mg a day on drol, but it was enough to give me some pretty bad back pumps. Good drol is hard to find. Is it pharm or UGL? And how long do you plan on running it at that dose?

Last edited:
Why why why do YOU need 200 mg/day of anadrol.

Give me one good reason...please!

fuck yeah you are having problems....:banghead:

more isn't always better bro...why in the FUCK would you take 200mgs a day anyway? Get your shit together son...FUCK

Everything was good till yesterday when all ofvacsudden my lower back is killing me,which is ruining my workout .
I'm strong as an ox and look like a blowfish,lol.
now I'm not sure if its just the Anadrol causing this or if my lower back went out again from my accident.
Just recently had a new MRI on my lower back but my neurosurgeons first appt isn't till nov 11th.
You guys think its the water weight from the Anadrol or kits my lower back acting up.i couldn't even finish my workout today.
I'm gonna try raising my aromosin to 25 mg a day and my caber to .05 every day and see if that helps.

I don't think its the test ,deca or eq because its only week 2.
Any other advise till I see doc
Ill also lower my dosage if none of the above work

If you already have back problems its probably from that.
Of course you already know 200mg day of ANADROL is a LOT
of OXY!!!

fuck yeah you are having problems....:banghead:

more isn't always better bro...why in the FUCK would you take 200mgs a day anyway? Get your shit together son...FUCK

truth

200mgs of drol!!!! It's not ur back that hurts it's ur liver trying to jump out!!! That's crazy man!!!!

Sounds like you have dbol, notorious for lower back pumps...no other oral does it

Def not dbol this is legit drol .
I take 150mg before the gym then I take 25mg 6 hours later then 25 another 6 hours later .
this is the first time I have legit drol.
I have 2 brands and can't tell the diff between the. 2 except 1 is alot more money,lol
1 brand is Balkan pharm the other isn't on this board but his drol is potent .
If I took 150mg of dbol before the gym forget it I won't be a ke to move.
I know the diff between the 2 compounds .
and legit drol is supposed to bloat you,if your bit getting bloated you don't have real drol.
I can't even handle 50mg of legit dbol .
The one time I order 2 diff brands they both wind up being real.
Can't complain.
why is everybody worried about my dosage ,therapeutically its used at much higher doses for years at a time .
I'm sure the same people saying my drol is high there taking 1000mg of tren a week.
anyway besides back pain I'm strong as a ox.
I haven't felt like this in 20 years.
Im gonna try to stay on for 8 weeks.
If the back pain continues I'm gonna drop the drol down to 50mg and add in 50mg var.
I gave inj methyltreniolone on the way so after my oral break I will try this for hopefully 4 weeks

Keep Us posted on Your cycle progress Bro, I think You mentioned it over on Anasci...as for the 200mg dose...I'd just try breaking it up more 50, 50, 50, 50 etc, hopefully that helps...those Balkans are the truth btw, I love drol and their the best I've done in over 10yrs

fitnesskatz

Sounds like renal issue 200mg per day man I'd be fired from job and n jail,,,makes me ill,,,,bad seriously I'd tone that back

I see a lot of guys saying 200 mg ed will give crazy awful sides but thats not true in everyone. I've done that much before and it barely elevates my blood pressure and yes it was legit. Same with lots of tren, very little raise in bp for me. I personally like 50 mg every 8 hrs I think thats the sweet spot but 50 every 12 hrs is pretty good. I think backing off is a good idea and grab some of BIG A's liver product.

The sudden increase in water weight and also the increase in RBC count will give you one hell of a low back pump-PAIN.....Lucky you do not get migraine like headaches on that much drol.....MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER 50MG along with other compounds is more than enough. TAURINE and lots of Water will help the prob out somewhat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131