over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

new england show... BOSTIN LOYD

In the name of posing trunks, he's ready to die for his internet fans!

I will be there. It's a competitive show. I hope that idiot gets destroyed on stage.

I will be there. It's a competitive show. I hope that idiot gets destroyed on stage.

He really needs to shut up and quit attacking his own sport like a moron

But hey he's great for the sport cuz like he doesnt lie about the dosages ya know.:rolleyes:

You think the bb's are dropping like flies, wait until the bevy of young to mid 20s bb who were raised on gb/gh-15 like this cat get get a few more years under their belt.

But hey they are LTD, G4P @ 19, bald by 23, broke and destitute by 30, living with their parents @ 32, and waiting for a transplant by 35.

See now this is the kind of comment I don't understand here...so it's better and more kindly accepted to be doing the things he does behind closed doors and act like it doesn't exist? That's what most guys do...act like it doesn't go on and pretend like this "sport" isn't completely shady in every aspect. I love bodybuilding but never for a minute do I try and convince people that it's a very admirable endeavor when everyone involved is injecting illegal drugs on a daily basis.

People need to realize everyone using gear is breaking the law...just because he might use more than you makes you no less of a criminal than he is. Now he's very open about it and doesn't always say the smartest things but at least he's honest and not hyping some supp company and attributing their protein powder to the progress he's made. I guess some people like to sweep the drug aspect under the rug...funny that it's basically the topic of every single thread on this site though.

It would be so nice if once in a while, like once in a long while, some people just kept their mouth shut (or hands off the keyboard)....

EDIT: @bobby, there is a time and place... people who don't know about bodybuilding will then see this and think this is the norm. he just needs to be more tactful with how he goes about presenting his ideas, that's all. He can go ahead and make them public, but he should also acknowledge that what he is doing is an EXTREME

I feel bad for his organs

Last edited:
See now this is the kind of comment I don't understand here...so it's better and more kindly accepted to be doing the things he does behind closed doors and act like it doesn't exist? That's what most guys do...act like it doesn't go on and pretend like this "sport" isn't completely shady in every aspect. I love bodybuilding but never for a minute do I try and convince people that it's a very admirable endeavor when everyone involved is injecting illegal drugs on a daily basis.

People need to realize everyone using gear is breaking the law...just because he might use more than you makes you no less of a criminal than he is. Now he's very open about it and doesn't always say the smartest things but at least he's honest and not hyping some supp company and attributing their protein powder to the progress he's made. I guess some people like to sweep the drug aspect under the rug...funny that it's basically the topic of every single thread on this site though.

His is the same mentality of all the stupid teens who party drink beer, smoke pot, then post FB pics of themselves and wonder why they get caught.

When I was a teen and we smoke and drank we lied our asses off, and never felt the need to take a pic of it to show to everyone. Some things don't need to be posted on youtube or FB. There was a link I posted in the last month about ABC doing an expose of searching for steroids on youtube and finding sources. No more unneeded coverage is needed. If the country was not so fucked right now, I would fully expect to see another GG/ORD under way because of such dumb shit posted on open areas like FB youtube etc.

This kid is not doing this to be helpful. He's an attention whore who obviously gets off on both positive and negative feedback.

So he is honest and announcing to the world "Hey I am breaking the law" that makes him a stand up guy ? Not discrediting your opinion because you have the right to what you think but it doesn't make him a 'better' person because he is announcing to the world "I take massive amount of steroids" Just my opinion.

who the fuck cares what this bozo does. at some point he might have to apply for a real job and some employers do look at fb pages. I hope he makes a living off bb, i don't see him doing much else with his lack of IQ.

who the fuck cares what this bozo does. at some point he might have to apply for a real job and some employers do look at fb pages. I hope he makes a living off bb, i don't see him doing much else with his lack of IQ.

Unless this kid goes into some DEEP relapse with drugs or something I don't think he will have to worry about financial problems. From the sounds of it his family is well off , also I believe he does / is working at a supplement store, and I'm sure he can eventually have some sort of business like this or working / owning a gym. I also know he does online and real life training and It wouldn't surprise me the least bit if he's making quite a bit from his people that he trains.

Damn his wall on FB is just absolutely filled with crazy stupid shit.....

And what kind of man does the "duck face" kissy lips face? What a fucking dweeb ass herb.

I don't have a problem with him personally. He made a phenomenal transformation and really created a great physique. I just hope for his sake that he doesn't ruin it. He needs to think further ahead.

Some of his videos and posts on various forums contained both candid and informative views / opinions of bodybuilding.

He does however need to rein it in a bit.. Or a lot. I'm all for honesty to some extent in this sport, perhaps in certain circles. But not necessarily all over the Internet.

Guys like Rich Piana admit use and have gone into fair detail about what they've done. But they don't boast with it and I think that's where Bostin is going wrong.

Id be interested to see if they get him on gear'd up and to hear how he handles the interview.

Last edited:

Bobby, I half agree with what your saying...I think what the Flex and Knight were trying get across is that while we all accept what we do in our sport as normal...others will not...its really not sweeping it under the carpet as much as why be so open about doing all that gear? What point does it really prove? Young up and comers see this shit and think it normal to stick yourself with all that gear. What we do is illegal (as you stated) and posting it up on FB out in open is well...just plain retarded. My .02...

Boston's not a bad guy. He's just a kid who still needs to learn how the world works and when to shut up. That is half the 21 year olds out there. He just happens to be in the limelight.

being a black male that grew up in a run down city where drug dealing is the #1 job occupation, i gotta kind of laugh at you guys and your boston loyd comments....LOL every fucking rapper is all over tv and radio rapping about baking soda and cocaine making crack and slanging it, and yes a very high % of them did it for real and still do it, but the police isn't knocking down their door and you guys aren't worried about what the message the young people might get, but boston loyd is an idiot talking openly about illegal steroids... HMMMMMMMM crack cocaine VS. steroids....hmmmmmmm.... LOL

fuck boston loyd but GOD BLESS little wayne????? :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

Meat head logic=take boat loads of juice,gh and slin but follow a organic grass fed free range diet and not talk about drug use and your not a DRUGY your a bodybuilder??? ROFLMAO.... I agree completely with Bboy. Not one of us can judge. A drug is a drug

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear