over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Q&A with Emeric Delczeg

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
That is a shame that this knowledgeable don't have Q&A thread, if Emeric and board admins don't mind I'll create one. Emeric gives out very useful information and I think it would be good to have it in one place.

I will start with few Q's:

- What was your diet when you were competing? prots, carbs and fats, could you post your typical precontest diet?

- Have you ever used HGH? If so what dosage, protocol?

- You advice high frequency training body part 2-3 times a week. What about the volume? How many sets to you recommend per body part?

This is going to be intersting

Glad you made this and hopefully Q&A will come up more often on this forum.

My question would be...have you ever had an injury and if so what? How long did it take you to recover? Did you change anything in your workouts or life style because of it?

Love emeric

I would love to know

As you trained totally natural for a number of years could you detail your early workouts and eating regime please

What supplements would you recomend for enlarged prostate.

I will start with few Q's:

- What was your diet when you were competing? prots, carbs and fats, could you post your typical precontest diet?

- Have you ever used HGH? If so what dosage, protocol?

- You advice high frequency training body part 2-3 times a week. What about the volume? How many sets to you recommend per body part?

My protein whole eggs and egg whites, fish, chicken, cottage cheese,raw milk, whey protein from 1998 till 2000 after 2000 only LBA and Micellar casein. I never used protein powders back in Romania, I came to the USA in 1982. For carbs: rice, potato, pasta , bread, fruits and some vegetables. For fats olive oil, coconat oil, MCT oil, fat from the egg yolk and some times beef.

I used HGH only one time for 30 day 3 IU in the evenings. I did tryd every different training regime under the sun, the best it worked for me when I was training each body part 3 times per week. I like 3 sets per exercise 12 to 20 reps with negatives incorporated.

What supplements would you recomend for enlarged prostate.

Humanofort, Sabal Serrulata is made from saw palmento, also soaking in a warm tub of water and frequent ejaculation, ejaculation will remove prostatic fluid and shrink the prostate,avoid caffeine-containing liquids (tea, coffee, fizzy colas). At the very least, don't drink caffeinated or alcoholic beverages after dinner.

about macros, how many prot-carb-fat dieting and bulking ? this thread is gonna be great !!!!!

Last edited:
My protein whole eggs and egg whites, fish, chicken, cottage cheese,raw milk, whey protein from 1998 till 2000 after 2000 only LBA and Micellar casein. I never used protein powders back in Romania, I came to the USA in 1982. For carbs: rice, potato, pasta , bread, fruits and some vegetables. For fats olive oil, coconat oil, MCT oil, fat from the egg yolk and some times beef.

I used HGH only one time for 30 day 3 IU in the evenings. I did tryd every different training regime under the sun, the best it worked for me when I was training each body part 3 times per week. I like 3 sets per exercise 12 to 20 reps with negatives incorporated.

So....
1.- workout each bodypart three times a week
2.- 3 sets per exercise
3.- 12-20 reps per set

4.- How many sets per bodypart?
5.- Can you give a layout of your split?

hi emeric whats the most testosterone daily a 52 year old can safely take 50 mg? also what anabolics do you like primo or deca or eq thanks for any help

Humanofort, Sabal Serrulata is made from saw palmento, also soaking in a warm tub of water and frequent ejaculation, ejaculation will remove prostatic fluid and shrink the prostate,avoid caffeine-containing liquids (tea, coffee, fizzy colas). At the very least, don't drink caffeinated or alcoholic beverages after dinner.

What dose of Humanofort and Sabal Serrulata would you suggest?

Also, would you take both of these as a male even if prostate was normal as a way to prevent possible future issues?

Thanks

WHat do you like to do for fun outside of Bodybuilding and the message boards and the gym?

about macros, how many prot-carb-fat dieting and bulking ? this thread is gonna be great !!!!!

I don`t use HGH so I ma insulin sensitive and I can eat lats of carbs.

My carb average 300g to 400g , protein 250g fat 150g to 200g per day.

So....
1.- workout each bodypart three times a week
2.- 3 sets per exercise
3.- 12-20 reps per set

4.- How many sets per bodypart?
5.- Can you give a layout of your split?

9 sets per body part

1. chest shoulder AM back real delets PM
2. lags AM arms PM
3. same as 1.
4. sme as 2.
5. same as 1.
6. same as 2

Emeric,

Would you minding posting a current picture?

9 sets per body part

1. chest shoulder AM back real delets PM
2. lags AM arms PM
3. same as 1.
4. sme as 2.
5. same as 1.
6. same as 2

So do you perform 9 sets for each muscle 3 times a week , which is 27 total weekly sets for a muscle?

OR

Are you saying you do 3 sets for each body part 3x a week for a total weekly number of 9 sets per muscle?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131